Crackables Hardware Round: What You Need To Succeed

1. nincsilyenxx Donut Sep 28, 2018

nincsilyenxx, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Its in the Terms of Service that they are not responsible for any courier problems.

2. ransii Froyo Sep 28, 2018

3. Karthik Raghavan Honeycomb Sep 28, 2018

Karthik Raghavan, Sep 28, 2018 :
    Haha, it's hilarious how people are being "helpful" and sharing solutions thinking the first six win. It's been repeatedly mentioned that the fastest players win, not the first ones to finish. So all the geniuses that took the time to figure the puzzles and then hurriedly shared the answers to let everybody else know how smart they were, you just screwed yourself out of the game because anybody who started late just has to input the answers without even thinking and wins because they were the fastest! Actually wait, you didn't just screw yourself out of the game, you killed those that did understand the rules and played quietly as well.

4. Angelletum Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

Angelletum, Sep 29, 2018 :
    Karthik Raghavan

They just don't understand the game. They don't mind handing the prize over to someone who might just cheat and who would never have been able to solve it themselves. Like many did in the first round.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018

5. Saranm6 Gingerbread Sep 29, 2018

Saranm6, Sep 29, 2018 :
    my shipment tracker says delivered but I didn't got any shipment. contacted ups through mail no response so made a call just now they are saying will check . don't know when it will arrive and when I will be able to play

6. CarlsonNah Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

CarlsonNah, Sep 29, 2018 :
    will be able to play but maybe not qualified anymore

7. Saranm6 Gingerbread Sep 29, 2018

Saranm6, Sep 29, 2018 :
    yes [e]1f62d[/e]

8. UtkarshT26 Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

UtkarshT26, Sep 29, 2018 :
    I am not saying that OnePlus are responsible, they had already mentioned clearly that they wouldn't be responsible for any delay, I am talking about the Courier Company.

9. Mayankk016 Donut Sep 29, 2018

Mayankk016, Sep 29, 2018 :
    where is the list of 1000 and i had already solved all the puzzles still not selected [e]1f625[/e]

10. sarithak Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

11. sriabhinav Cupcake Sep 29, 2018

12. artloverjv Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2018

artloverjv, Sep 29, 2018 :
    What's with all the Nagging? OnePlus Crackables was actually a great opportunity for guys who love puzzle solving and in fact, the puzzles were very well crafted. When hosting an event this big, it's really hard to eliminate all the bugs and glitches. But Kudos to the OP team who dared to put up such an event.
    One of the major mood spoiler were the reddit threads with all the answers. But I don't think there was any way OP could've stopped these. Other than that, I really loved playing the Crackables.

Sam95Mc likes this.
  13. Viked8 Eclair Sep 30, 2018

14. Aditya Vardhan Gundla Cupcake Sep 30, 2018

15. Suzart Cupcake Sep 30, 2018

16. Kiranrega Cupcake Sep 30, 2018

Kiranrega, Sep 30, 2018 :
    i completed 1st round bt didn't complete second round. all the best who completed both the rounds...

17. Hiranr3 Gingerbread Sep 30, 2018

Hiranr3, Sep 30, 2018 :
    that was for the software round, no where in the terms and conditions of Crackables it is mentioned that the fastest will proceed, it says top 6 eligible contestant will proceed and are you aware of the eligibility criteria?

18. Hiranr3 Gingerbread Sep 30, 2018

Hiranr3, Sep 30, 2018 :
    above was in reply to this comment

19. D-rell Froyo Oct 1, 2018

D-rell, Oct 1, 2018 :
    It is funny that you think the first 6 are in any jeapordy by sharing answers. The first 6 had the answers before the 2nd round even started. They practiced before the event began, and finished before anybody had time to solve the first couple puzzles. Proof of url hacking was shared in these forums shortly after the first round, and a person in the Reddit discord for the game explicitly stated that all puzzles and solutions were in hand before the 2nd round ever started. Even before anyone could sync their boards Crax said that it had already been freed, but we could play for fun. What did you think that meant? I enjoyed round one, but calling round two a competition is downright comical.

iNtEnSePL likes this.
  20. Smuneerulhaq Donut Oct 2, 2018