1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  4. Fingerprint sensor being in the front

10 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jul 28, 2015

keithnyc , Jul 28, 2015 :
    1. Retarded is not a socially acceptable term to be used anymore (you may still say effin' re'tart though).
    Never had a problem with the Corning Gorilla Glass, especially if you have a tempered glass screen protector. They're $5 on @mazon and work like a charm

Gonzo01 likes this.
  2. ottovillem
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

ottovillem , Jul 28, 2015 :
    It may be priced well, but like i said the phone will be more expensive overall if you count in all the new screens you'll be buying and the repair costs.
    Every ? :D

Hmm ? :D Need more proof ? :D
    You are telling me that i should add layers to my phone. I'm telling you that they should use proper screens not make their customers add more layers. (Adding layers makes the phone bulkier)

imattv4 and t4ww4b like this.
  3. solleks
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

solleks , Jul 28, 2015 :
    stop dropping your phone or buy a god dam case. every phone has the chance of the screen not working once its been damaged. don't like cases and tempered screen protectors then live with cracked broken screens when you drop a device. or get the CAT phone

4. TForesto
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

ottovillem likes this.
  5. ottovillem
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

You are missing the point. If they had a bit more drop tolerant screen then i would not need to add bulk to my phone.
    Ps: Had a tempered glass screen protector and it failed miserably. After the second drop i bought a rhinoshield protector. (Works like a charm)

6. scrivz69
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

scrivz69 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Lol, my genuine OPO case is awesome and adds no bulk at all, please feel free to drop kick your phone or whatever you do with it, you can't blame the maker for your own stupidity if you drop it ffs.

Gonzo01, TForesto and Sick_DMP like this.
  7. oneplusisbest
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

8. Leon69

9. ottovillem
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

Yeah, but i'm talking about minor cracks. Should not encase my beautiful phone in 100 layers aka cases. I'm okay with using screen protectors though and i am using one, but it still bugs me that i have to change my screen each time it gets a little dent in it.

10. Uncoloredpoem

11. scrivz69
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

scrivz69 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Don't drop it then and if your clumsy buy a case, what the hell do you want.

Gonzo01 and TForesto like this.
  12. ottovillem
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

If you are talking about aesthetics, then i suggest you take your opo outside and look at it in bright sunlight. You can even see the little dots on the screen and that is not beautiful at all.

13. Jonas

Jonas , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Hmm, maybe you better buy a case then if you drop your phone so much ..
    My opo has fallen maybe 5 times on one year, nothing is broken.

14. otyo89
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

15. Beedog1221
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

16. ottovillem
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

I have never dropped it from my hand, but it has happened when it was in my bag. (Cracked) And when it was on my table in school and some dumbwit brushed it off by accident. (Cracked) I want the screen to tolerate atleast minor cracks.

17. theslowbros
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

theslowbros , Jul 28, 2015 :
    my biggest current issue is that it will reportedly take over 3hrs to charge the phone.

Tho I will agree that NFC would be future proofing the phone. 128GB would also be future proofing
    I mean it would suck if in one year NFC boom and I feel compelled to switch phones.

btw. I have never dropped any phone in my life. Your phone is not meant to be treated as a yoyo at least if you know you drop your phone do something to secure the phone. a case or something.

Sick_DMP likes this.
  18. mjwhitmer
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

mjwhitmer , Jul 28, 2015 :
    You've cracked your One screen multiple times? Wow, no one I know that's had it has ever cracked their screen. If cracking your screen often is an issue maybe you should avoid OnePlus.
    Non issue if you are more careful with your phone. Never had to replace a screen since beginning of smartphones.

19. nilanjan.saha
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

nilanjan.saha , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Its confusing. I thought fingerprint scanner was meant for making features like android pay more secure. Instead they dropped NFC. Its understandable that NFC isn't a feature used often today but you're calling OPT 2016 flagship killer. I guess Android pay would become popular by then. :(

ottovillem likes this.
  20. Huzzah_Huzzah
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

Huzzah_Huzzah , Jul 28, 2015 :
    TBH, I think screens across the board for all smartphones are something like a scam, call me a conspiracy theorist, but that is what I feel. No manufacture has really addressed the issue, in a way other than purchasing insurance. Seems to me it is just accepted by buyers and sellers as if there is no remedy other than the buyer spending $$ , after the original purchase.

ottovillem likes this.