crazy battery drain.... help

1. Dovendyret
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

Dovendyret , Nov 25, 2014 :
    After update. The phone is ****** up. No help from support. So thank you opo

To be hornest I love my 1+1,which I received last Thursday... I was totally green when it comes to 1+. I was really happy and when I got the device, the os was 33r. A cupple of hours after I turned on for the time I got a notification about an update was available I updated to 38r and no problem. The phone was amazing, it had battery for 1 day and 12 hours (that was nice)..... But WTF, then I got a notification about a update was available again, this time it was 44s (and again I'm green).. I updated to 44s In best believes. But I absolutely shouldn't had done that. The phone can't almost not go through a whole day, because the battery is drained, I had changed NOTHING AT ALL. I thinkthat you should do so it is possible forcostumers to go back/ downgrade or at least fix this battery drain problem, because I can see that I'm not the only one who has this prob

2. Bassilk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2014

Bassilk , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Facing battery drain with 44S.

Use wakelock detector to find out what is causing the issue. Greenify would also help.
    I haven't found anything specific in mine to be honest, but yes, battery is half what it used to be.

3. j0hnby
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014