Created some Ringke Fusion Templates for you guys- Print and cut :)

1. yonoshiro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

yonoshiro , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Sample.png
    Hey guys.

I got my Ringke Fusion case yesterday, details of which can be seen in this thread:

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ase-mini-review-and-template-examples.112966/

However, I got tired of having to average a picture when printing and drawing out the design.
    As such, I have created a simple .png template that can be used in either Gimp or Photoshop.
    It is already to scale of a letter sized page.

These are the instructions for use:

1) Download and extract the attached zip file. You should find two files; "canvas" and "template".

2) Open the template and the canvas in Gimp in separate windows.

3) Drag the picture you want onto the canvas, rotate it to landscape and scale it to suit your needs ( I usually set the width of the picture in landscape to about 18cm for some wiggle room).

4) When you are satisfied with the picture, copy the template and paste it over the canvas (with picture).

5) The cutout itself is transparent but the background is white (to save ink). As such, you should see your picture as a cutout. Move the template around until it is set to your liking and then export the image as a .png with compression set to 0.

6) Close gimp and print the image with windows photo viewer. NOTE: you should tick "fit picture to frame".

7) Cut out the template and enjoy :)

I hope you guys like it.

P.S. I have also provided some samples for you in the mirror links below, all made using my method above. All you need to do is print and cut. enjoy! ;)
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/457956/Samples.zip
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=02734592339267898025

#EDIT# Sorry guys, I uploaded the wrong template.zip. That one was low res. I have re-uploaded the zip with the template and canvas set to 300ppi for sharp printing. My apologies.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014

2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 14, 2014

portree2k, sbumeder, ronoldo and 2 others like this.
  3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Sep 14, 2014

4. yonoshiro

yonoshiro , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Edited the original post guys. In error, I uploaded low res templates and samples. I have remedied the situation and you can now find the Template, Canvas and printable samples in 300ppi.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014

portree2k, sbumeder and mahvi like this.
  5. NeonLed
    Froyo Sep 14, 2014

NeonLed , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Very cool, you could print them out on some printing label sheets and cut them out and have a custom backing, for you OPO. :D

portree2k and sbumeder like this.
  6. Pablo1986

portree2k, kadowson, rufcran and 18 others like this.
  7. zroid
    Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2014

8. SoulTribunal
    Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2014

SoulTribunal , Sep 15, 2014 :
    what... what is this? why have I not heard of this before lol? I'm so out of the loop...

I'm guessing the cut outs are just paper prints fitted into a slot on the case? might have to order one...

9. zroid
    Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2014

zroid , Sep 15, 2014 :
    Yes you need the case first, then you can put your paper design in the transparent back.

portree2k, sbumeder and yonoshiro like this.
  10. Smartchoise
    Froyo Sep 15, 2014

Smartchoise , Sep 15, 2014 :
    I ordered my case yesterday, the smoked version.. Do you have the clear or the smoked version? Is it easy to cut the camera segment? Did you use normal paper or some glossy paper?
    Thank you :)

portree2k likes this.
  11. Robxxx7
    Jelly Bean Sep 15, 2014

12. roman_p
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2014

portree2k and ualman like this.
  13. Skf123
    Marshmallow Sep 15, 2014

Skf123 , Sep 15, 2014 :
    Ha that's pretty cool, great for those who will use a clear case but don't want to pay $50 for the swapstyle covers

14. norilka95
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2014

portree2k and yonoshiro like this.
  15. GoldenBoyRB
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2014

portree2k, sbumeder and yonoshiro like this.
  16. pichigonzalo
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

pichigonzalo , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Sorry, I'm a little awkward for these things.
    I could ask a favor? Someone could make me the template that I upload the photo and send it to me by conversation or my email? (pichigonzalo@gmail.com)
    Thank you very much, fellow OnePlus

If necessary touch up nothing happens, but leave the coat and most photo if possible, as you think is more beautiful ..

[​IMG]

portree2k likes this.
  17. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

mahvi , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Love these!

Great designs and step by step guide for people who want to try this. :) Those would work with any clear case. There is already another thread on making custom templates where you can also share your designs.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/easy-diy-custom-case-updated-template-designs.69993/

18. yonoshiro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 18, 2014

yonoshiro , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Excellent thread mate!.I am so sorry I didn't see your thread, or I would have added my designs to yours. You see, I didn't even think about using a printout in a normal case. As such, when I searched before creating this thread, I searched only for ringke and template. My apologies.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

portree2k, sbumeder and mahvi like this.
  19. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2014

mahvi , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Haha no need to say sorry! I like that you put it out there as being usable for the Ringke case. I'm going to order it at some point and refresh the thread.

20. yonoshiro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2014

yonoshiro , Sep 20, 2014 :
    I have the clear version. I also use normal paper, as at 300dpi, images come out crisp and clear. It was also very easy to cut, though I used a razor blade.

portree2k and ronoldo like this.