Advanced

Creative Photography

1. MrJaggerjack Honeycomb Oct 6, 2017

MrJaggerjack, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Thanks a lot.. i learned quite a thing from you today ..so yeah

2. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 6, 2017 :
    ..or an Alien Ovum being fertilized by a spermatid. Abstract art..many ways to look at it. lol.

meatandy, script and MrJaggerjack like this.
  3. MrJaggerjack Honeycomb Oct 6, 2017

MrJaggerjack, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Alien ovum :"3 sounds pretty dope.. could be a starting line for some awesome story.. I tried using the same effect on other pic too but it didnt yeild any good result..

Nezumi_ likes this.
  4. WorldPeace.4.ever Gingerbread Oct 6, 2017

WorldPeace.4.ever, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Was it ever needed in the first place tho?

5. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Oct 6, 2017

Dunnow, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Yes it was. Because we alk need to know when a thread is useless and retard and when it is not, and since mods have to be politically correct i get to say what some of them would like to say and then they just hit like in the comment.

I'm a beacon of freedom, and if you dont agree, unless u are using a tarded mac, the X button is on the top right of the screen.

paulissimo, script, Mr. BG and 2 others like this.
  6. WorldPeace.4.ever Gingerbread Oct 6, 2017

WorldPeace.4.ever, Oct 6, 2017 :
    lol

7. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 6, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Dunnow...a silent guardian, a watchful protector.. a D-Bag..[e]1f601[/e]

Dunnow and Nezumi_ like this.
  8. Mr. BG Marshmallow Oct 6, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 6, 2017 :
    He's a good doge :)

Dunnow likes this.
  9. darius1988 KitKat Oct 6, 2017

10. meatandy Oreo Oct 7, 2017

meatandy, Oct 7, 2017 :
    That's pretty cool concept you have there , and please allow me to say you a bit of fresh air in the forum .
    Just maybe @David Y. could get you an honorable mention in a weekly update.

Thanks for sharing.

11. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Honoured, to say the least. I am an amateur and you guys have encouraged me to come up with more of such photographs. I would be really happy if this would inspire you to create perspective Photographs. It is so much happiness when you find your photos wallpaper worthy! Thanks

paulissimo, Mr. BG and darius1988 like this.
  12. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Thank you, That would be great! I follow all relevant posts and believe in adhering to forum rules and make it an involving place to be.
    I have thought about why people are not posting things that are beneficial to others. The only things found nowadays are people complaining about this thing not working or that light not coming on, Its even more sad that most of them are Indians.
    We have more than that in us, there is surplus talent in all of us. We have all bought a One plus device which means there is a certain quirkiness in us, a love and passion for technology, Majority of One plus 5 users have gone for it because you have a taste in Photography- trust me when I say It can still take amazing pictures if you can get around the 'Van gogh effect' or the noise levels.
    Here is a lighting storm I captured with my op5. The only limitation is you.-together by sharing ideas we can overcome that.
    1507348600445.jpg

iamazz, Themurtuza, Jaykay69 and 5 others like this.
  13. G_BishaL_Acharya_KegP Eclair Oct 7, 2017

14. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 7, 2017 :
    I would like to see a little more contrast on it , with prominence on shadows. If the holes in the chair were perfectly alligned with the light source it would look like the silhoutte of a big building on the wall. You could also obscure the chair by adding a vignette effect. Cheers for the effort.

paulissimo, script and Mr. BG like this.
  15. Mr. BG Marshmallow Oct 7, 2017

Mr. BG, Oct 7, 2017 :
    I know I sound like an old man, but we used to have so many great folks here doing wonderful stuff.

Now we're stuck with people who want likes for snaps of towels and stuff.

This thread is the odd gem. There's too much garbage.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017

16. script Nougat Moderator Oct 7, 2017

script, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Tho i agree, i 'd rather see this thread as creative photo talking/learning thread, so please, let's give the post above some likes and show agreement, and then stop with complaining and start with creativity and fun. #nomorebadvibes

17. paulissimo KitKat Oct 7, 2017

paulissimo, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Finally a thread worth looking and reading, not just a snapshot. Hats off for the creative work.
    I think most of us here are amateurs and we can always learn with each other.
    Thank you @azzzulikz966, feel free to post more :cool:

script, Mr. BG and ajshanker like this.
  18. ajshanker Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2017

ajshanker, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Thank you! I have a few things planned in the coming weeks. I was thinking about Typography, BnW and Macro. Which one do you think I should do first?

paulissimo likes this.
  19. G_Siddharth_Gandhi_njUR Cupcake Oct 7, 2017

20. script Nougat Moderator Oct 7, 2017

script, Oct 7, 2017 :
    Merged. Please don't open a new thread, contribute to the existing thread. Nice pic, btw.
    It's a start, and not a bad one.