14)nord
    4)hasselblad
    5)neilarmstrong
    6)nightscape
    8)watch
    11)neversettle
    13)fastandsmooth
    15)warpcharge

One of my friend suggested a best phone. I suggested OnePlus 9 pro which has everything in it with Best HASSELBLAD Camera with best Shots in nightscape mode at night. A fast and Smooth performance with ultra fast Warp charge.

4. unnikrishnan_s
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021

unnikrishnan_s , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 15, 2021 :
    DOWN :

1.YOURBESTSHOT

2.SANDSTONE

3.OXYGENOS

7.120FPS

9.LEMONADE

10.QUALCOMM

12.CUPCAKES

14.NORD

ACROSS:

4.HASSELBLAD

5.NEIL ARMSTRONG

6.NIGHTMODE

8.WATCH

11.NEVERSETTLE

15..WARPCHARGE

5. One+Prateek
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2021

One+Prateek , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 15, 2021 :
    I wish you all a good Luck and thanks @crYSTal Z for this amazing contest.
    Here's my Entry.

1. Your Best Shot
    2. Sandstone
    3. Oxygen OS
    4. Hasselblad
    5. Neil Armstrong
    6. Night scape
    7. Ninety
    8. Watch
    9. Lemonade
    10. Qualcomm
    11. Never Settle
    12. Cupcakes
    13. Fast and Smooth
    14. Nord
    15. Warp Charge

And here goes the use of the words.
    JUST ENJOY THE STORY 😁😀🤣.

On a Sunday evening. I was relaxing on a beach surrounded by SANDSTONE pebbles. As I was snacking on my CUPCAKES and LEMONADE I started gaming with the NINETY Fps gaming which was FAST AND SMOOTH. And I got amazed by the processor called QUALCOMM which was being operated by the tremendous OXYGEN OS software. Then I saw my smart WATCH and realised that it was going to become dark. So I decided to take a shot of the moon with NEIL ARMSTRONG on it , with my HASSELBLAD build NORD phone camera in NIGHT SCAPE mode. My friend got shocked when he saw that picture and said it was YOUR BEST SHOT. At last, finally I WARP CHARGED my phone because my phone and me NEVER SETTLE.

6. Pravin2999
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 15, 2021

Pravin2999 , via OnePlus 9 , Sep 15, 2021 :
    My Entry 👍an interesting Contest @Crystal Z.
    NEIL ARMSTRONG Would have loved the FAST AND SMOOTH OXYGEN OS Experience on OnePlus Devices and with its amazing WARP CHARGE technology which would give a days power in 30 minutes. NEIL ARMSTRONG was the first person to land on the moon and Buzz Aldrin fortunately, still alive and is in his early NINETY 's was the second person to land on the moon in 1969 Apollo 11 mission.
    A silver HASSELBLAD Data Camera (HDC) with Réseau plate, fitted with a Zeiss Biogon 60mm ƒ/5.6 lens, was chosen to document the lunar surface and attached to astronaut NEIL ARMSTRONG 'S chest to mark the most Iconic Moment of HASSELBLAD in Space. said:
    Aldrin set foot on the Moon at 03:15:16 (recorded on the WATCH) on July 21, 1969 (UTC), nineteen minutes after NEIL ARMSTRONG first touched the surface, while command module pilot Michael Collins remained in lunar orbit. A Presbyterian elder, Aldrin became the first person to hold a religious ceremony on the Moon when he privately took communion. They celebrated by having CUPCAKES and LEMONADE 🤫, though the Lemonade flew into the space..
    They Gazed in affection of the beautiful and surreal view of the Moon, Space and Earth. Aldrin asked Neil: take YOUR BEST SHOT my friend, after all, you've got the best Camera in the world: HASSELBLAD
    NEIL ARMSTRONG took one picture and then second, Aldrin exclaimed: NEVER SETTLE , keep clicking as many as you can. He came across a piece of stone, he picked it up and loved its SANDSTONE feel. He kept it. He looked towards the NORD and loved the view of that direction. He clicked some more pictures.
    Well we all know QUALCOMM makes zippy processors. No one’s doubting that QUALCOMM is a big part of why we all have more power in our pockets than NEIL ARMSTRONG had when he landed on the moon.. He would have loved to use the NIGHTSCAPE / NIGHT MODE Photography on the OnePlus Hasselblad Edition Phone.
    Attempt 1/5 1631727078467.jpg
    Thank you very much.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021

7. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 15, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 15, 2021 :
    0ca303acb415d0469eb91ec52092e739046c0452_mooncamera_moon.jpg

When the Apollo 11 mission successfully landed the Eagle lunar module on the Moon July 20, 1969, signifying humanity's first steps off our own planet. A silver Hasselblad Data Camera (HDC) with Réseau plate, fitted with a Zeiss Biogon 60mm ƒ/5.6 lens, was chosen to document the lunar surface and attached to astronaut Neil Armstrong's chest.

1562975-87fd856c1b0eabe2805d8d0ad4ed9e31.png

@Pete announced on March 23, 2021 the most advanced flagship smartphones yet with the OnePlus 9 Series, featuring a top-tier flagship camera experience. The OnePlus 9 Pro's main sensor is complemented by three other sensors that help you take Your Best Shot in every occasion.

The flawlessly Fast and Smooth experience has come to exemplify OnePlus. With cutting-edge 5G, it's effortless to stay in the loop without jumping through hoops. Now with the most powerful Snapdragon™ platform ever, experience what's possible with speed revitalized.

The OnePlus 9 Series brings a new Turbo Boost 3.0 memory optimization to OxygenOS 11, that enables you to keep more than 25% more apps open in the background than before.

Next-level mobile gaming arrives with the OnePlus 9 Pro. The class-leading 120 Hz Fluid Display 2.0 and massive power of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 deliver incredible refresh rates and ultra-low latency. Optimized for performance, experience ultra-smooth gameplay. With OnePlus, gamers Never Settle.

Warp Charge 65T delivers next-generation charging, bringing a day’s power in 15 minutes.

OnePlus 9 series Sandstone Black Bumper Case is perfect.

OnePlus 9 series devices codename is Lemonade.

@Pete announced from the Desk of Pete Lau on July 8, 2021. 2020 year was a big year for OnePlus. Last year, we grew the OnePlus family with the introduction of OnePlus Nord, a more accessible smartphone line that reaffirmed our mission of sharing great technology with the world.

OnePlus is the first to reach the Ninety FPS in gaming. OnePlus phone's camera captures stunning Nightmode shots in low light.

@Crystal Z. Introduced the New User Ladder System on July 15, 2019. In this user ladder system the new members are Cupcakes (Level:1) in the beginning.

@Raymond Z. Answered in a AMA that OnePlus Watch uses a three-chip combination solution, which is ST32 + Apollo 3 + Cypress. The three-chip combination solution, with each chip performs its own role, can maximize system efficiency and reduce power consumption, and finally achieve the coexistence of long battery life and high frame display experience.

7ffad0e84024594dc3c60b57ffd88773e014fca1_xpan_top.jpg

The XPan was an extremely unique camera, providing the advantages of the 35mm format but also the ability to swiftly change to full panorama format without having to change the film introduced in 1998.

Source:
    Excerpts and pictures posted in my entry belongs to the following. https://www.hasselblad.com/inspiration/history/hasselblad-in-space/
    OnePlus Community forum
    OnePlus websites

8. Praty_28
    KitKat Sep 15, 2021

Shailender Sharma and Dresa91 like this.
  9. Praty_28
    KitKat Sep 15, 2021

Praty_28 , Sep 15, 2021 :
    I will never settle for a Nord, flagship soc is almost always the best choice.

(5/5)

Shailender Sharma and Dresa91 like this.
  10. manojl_94
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021

manojl_94 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 15, 2021 :
    When I was thinking to change my primary mobile device to other than Mi brand last year. In that period OnePlus comes up with NORD series. In first impression only, I decided to go with OnePlus.

1/5

11. SRD.
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2021

SRD. , Sep 15, 2021 :
    And the legacy continues…
    3CE8063F-5C55-4BC8-B929-0468D99E0CB4.png

Hasselblad Data Camera was the first camera to be taken into the moon mission by Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin.

When Buzz was about to take an image of the moon from space, Neil told him “ Give it Your Best Shot” and the rest is history.

They collected about 47.5 pounds of lunar material ( Are they Sandstone ?)

After 52 years, the legacy is back through Oneplus 9 series with code name Lemonade.

Oneplus devices are well known for their #FastandSmooth experience, clean OxygenOS powered by Qualcomm processors and the trademark Warpcharge.

The transition of sixty to Ninety & 90Hz to 120 Hz was very smooth and a new benchmark was set for a generation of display technology.

Co-creation is in the DNA of Oneplus and the Oneplus community is the soul of it( from cupcakes to Oreos, everyone co-creates with Oneplus).

Low light photography was a concern pointed by the community, so nightscape/ Nightmode was introduced. The community questioned about the transition of flagshipkiller to true flagship and a new range of smartphone “NORD” was introduced.

Addition of wearables like Oneplus Bands & Watches made the portfolio even stronger.

So, there is one spirit which remains unchanged - “Never Settle”.

And the legacy continues with the legendary XPAN mode. Stay tuned to the next generation of Photography…

atenaa, the_o2, sidthefreak and 2 others like this.
  12. wibo
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

Crystal Z. likes this.
  13. DemonHavoc
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 15, 2021

DemonHavoc , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Oneplus has evolved as a company, from being the value based company to tech enthusiast company to a company for everyone.
    They always tried to capture their audience by promising and providing "FAST AND SMOOTH" experience through "OXYGEN OS", which has been as refreshing as a "LEMONADE" and as sweet as "CUPCAKES", ever made and maintained on a android device. Their promise to offer the best of both worlds hardware by "QUALCOMM" and Software in form of oxygenOS. OnePlus figured their map for smartphones.
    But OnePlus had to compete with the top dogs and their offerings extended to more than just smartphones.
    But OnePlus was never the kind to sit and "WATCH". They went to other categories such as tv's, wearables and earbuds. Offering premium quality at a reasonable price.
    Their goal has always been straightforward to offer the moon. The moon for which the humanity has trained people to set foot and know more of what's beyond of what we see. As "NEIL ARMSTRONG", the first person ever to set his foot on moon said, 'That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.'
    That's what the partnership with "HASSELBLAD" meant to OnePlus. Hasselblad, the company which produced the first camera ever to be on the moon and the company which launched "XPAN", a unique camera which uses 35mm film, the king of ultra-wide. With that partnership, OnePlus has grown in the camera department with ultra wide, true color and came up with "NIGHTSCAPE/NIGHTMODE" which could take exceptional photos in low-light.
    OnePlus is always searching for the "NORD", the true north. The true north for them in the hope that we find ours as well.
    Their exquisite color selection let it be the first OnePlus 1 "SANDSTONE" black or their Nord Blue. They've always been in the field of innovation rather than fidgeting with the known. "WARPCHARGE" is another remarkable innovation to save time and charge your device from 1% to "NINETY"-nine + one persent at just 35-39 min.
    This persistence towards the ideal product, after each and every quater is what gives life to their slogan "NEVER SETTLE".
    Finally, all I want to say is, as once a wise cat said,

1631728000377.jpg

P.S: The first word of the puzzle is in the pic 🙂("YOUR BEST SHOT").

14. W1616007645488
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

15. W1616007645488
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

W1616007645488 , via OnePlus 9 , Sep 15, 2021 :
    YOUR BEST SHOT

SAND STONE

OXYGENOS

HASSELBLAD

NEILARMSTRONG

NIGHTMODE

NINETY

WATCH

LEMONADE

QUALCOMM

NEVER SETTLE

CPUCAKES

FASTANDSMOOTH

NORD

WARPCHARGE

16. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 15, 2021

Starcommander , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Wake up honey, you will be late for college,” whispered Tim’s mom. With eyes half opened, Tim reached out for his watch. “It’s half-past eight!” Tim had shivers down his spine. Today was the last day to enter the Qualcomm space exhibition. He had worked meticulously for the past ninety days to bring his idea into reality. “Mom, I am late,” Tim shouted. “I will have my breakfast on the way”. “Don’t worry son. I have packed you some cupcakes and lemonade. Give your best shot today. I know you will ace it,” she said calmly. “Aww thanks, mom. You are the best!” he hugs her and leaves for college.
    As he enters the college gate, Linda, the event manager, screams, “Why is your phone switched off? Your presentation is up next. Hurry!” Tim rushed towards his desk. “Thank goodness my phone has Warp Charge. I shouldn’t be worried about charging,” he thought. Minutes later, his name was called. Nervously, he unveils his prototype to the judges. “Hello everyone, my name is Tim. Neil Armstrong is the reason behind my love for space. I have invented an auto-positioning telescopic module that can attach to any smartphone and align its line of sight to any planet.” Tim felt his explanation was confusing. He added, “I captured a series of photos in Nightmode/Nightscape and trained an AI model for 2 months. This AI model was embedded in a smartphone app that can predict the position of a planet relative to the phone’s GPS location.” Interrupting his presentation, a judge requested him to show a live demonstration of his project. Tim knew this was his chance to shine. He plugged his OxygenOS powered Nord 2 in a custom sandstone case and attached the telescope module. It was a fast and smooth process. However, the cloudy day ruined his demonstration. He was heartbroken. “It’s okay kiddo. You did a great job!” one of the judges cheered him up.
    After the event, an old gentleman reached out to him and said, “I have seen many projects today but yours was my favourite. I have a gift for you.” He then hands over a Hasselblad Xpan to him. Surprised Tim asked him, “Who are you?”. “Eric Armstrong,” he replied and vanished. This incident became the foundation of Tim’s Never Settle spirit.

This is a fictional story. Hope you like it.

the_o2, DIVITH.C and Dresa91 like this.
  17. VVAAIISSHHAALLI , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Down
    (1) Your best shot
    (2) sandstone
    (3) oxygen
    (7) ninety
    (9)lemonade
    (10) Qualcomm
    (12) cupcakes
    (14) nord

Across
    (4) hasselblad
    (5) NeilArmstrong
    (6) nightmode
    (8) watch
    (11) neversettle
    (13) fastandsmooth
    (15) warpcharge

18. KaustubhNaik95
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2021

19. WASIM OnePlus
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2021

20. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Sep 15, 2021

Dresa91 , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Congrats WASIM

Starcommander, Tokolozi and McJader like this.