13. FastAndSmooth
    15. WarPChArge

Hidden clue/hint: XPan

2. AbhilashSaikia
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Sep 16, 2021

3. Kikunz
    Eclair Sep 16, 2021

Kikunz , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Once upon a time Neil Armstrong used WarpCharge for his spaceship to make the Qualcomm operate in order to provide the OxygenOS and when he looked to the Watch saw that he was running out of time for the Cupcakes and Ninety centiliters of Lemonade, before he went to the moon a message was left for the world.

"If you want to take Your Best Shot and you have Hasselblad in your Sandstone pants, then you've got to be Fast and Smooth with the Night mode/Nightscape, so Xpan your mind in a way to Never Settle" Sent from my Nord

@Crystal Z.
    Sorry for bother you, but may you confirm me if my reply written like this is valid ?

Thanks for helping me

4. AbhilashSaikia

5. S_Giriprasath , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Sep 16, 2021 :
    I was nervous that day, Grandpa asked what happened. I said I have an interview tomorrow. "Don't worry kid, give YOUR BEST SHOT and let fate take care of rest" said Grandpa while he was curiously unboxing his new OnePlus NORD, which was gifted to him by my sister who earned money from selling LEMONADE and CUPCAKES this summer.

For return my grandpa had even bigger surprise for my sister, he gave her a photo captured in early 2000 of him, Grandma and NEIL ARMSTRONG standing together, besides a huge space shuttle which grandpa said is iconic shuttle used in many missions of Nasa. The image was captured with my grandpa's HASSELBLAD camera which he says was his best investment ever till date. He still has the camera in it's pristine condition. Meanwhile Sister and I was shocked as we never knew grandpa had such a photo. "He was hero of our times and this photo is very precious for me, some ardent space fans even offered me upto NINETY thousand cents for this photo because of two Nasa icons together in one picture, but I chose not to sell" said Grandpa.

My sister was so happy, my grandpa then continued to talk for sometime about the Apollo 11 mission and some technical details of the mission. While talking He looked at his new phone and said he still struggles to accept the fact that the QUALCOMM processor powering his tiny phone has 100,000 times faster clock speed than the processor used in Apollo 11 mission. He continued to say that the saturn V rocket used in Apollo 11 mission is still the Fastest rocket ever built and it's first stage can accelerate upto 6,000 mph in just 2.5 mins. "But grandpa the WARP CHARGE in your phone is even faster" my sister giggled.

We had our dinner and my grandpa took out his valuable camera and started to clean it. "Maybe he's going to nearby dog park tomorrow morning to take some cute pictures while I'll be nervously sitting for my turn to be interviewed in the Interview venue tomorrow" I thought myself. Meanwhile My sister looked deep into the photo grandpa gave her and asked "But grandpa how did you bring this huge space shuttle within the camera frame and still managed to capture such amazing quality picture?!". For which grandpa proudly pointed to the word 'XPAN' on his camera and winked at us.

As it went dark my sister insisted they go out to test the NIGHTMODE(Nightscape) feature of the phone which her friends told her is magical. My grandpa said it has started to snow so they'll go tomorrow. Meanwhile he noticed I again went back to Tensed mode thinking about tomorrow. So grandpa went upstairs, came back and gave his lucky WATCH and asked me wear it for tomorrow's interview. He then looked straight into my eyes and said "Always remember this kid, NEVER SETTLE for anything less than great". I nodded silently and He continued to explore his new phone, with his Index finger rubbing the SANDSTONE back case in a circular pattern and enjoys it's unique texture, while his thumb rubs the display vertically and his eyes continues to enjoy the pleasing FAST AND SMOOTH scrolling offered by OXYGENOS. "This phone is slick" he exclaimed. Then I gave a goodnight kiss to my grandpa and went to sleep confidently & relaxed.

artloverjv and surfindunkey like this.
  6. AbhilashSaikia

7. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Sep 16, 2021

camohan , Sep 16, 2021 :
    That's a bummer, there is no sentence on internet which has OXYGEN OS in it except those by OnePlus.

8. Andrey Solovyov
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2021

Andrey Solovyov , Sep 16, 2021 :
    I love Nord, it's built on a great Oxygen os, I want Fast and smooth Lemonade on a powerful Qualcomm processor to do Sandstone in NightMode YourBestShot with Hasselblad XPAN on the moon with Neil Armstrong. I will not worry about the discharge in games with a wonderful ninety, since there is Wrapcharge. I'll connect a great Watch and monitor my workouts and sleep.
    In the end, although I am one of the Cupcakes, but Never settle that I can win!

9. Andrey Solovyov
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2021

10. Andrey Solovyov
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2021

11. Andrey Solovyov
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2021

12. Andrey Solovyov
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2021

13. SamiBel
    Donut Sep 16, 2021

SamiBel , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Forgive me if it is obvious, but how can we submit the crossword?
    Can this be submitted via docs or something similar....or just list the words/phrases in a post?

14. RamiRoo
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

RamiRoo , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Let your mind XPAN
    Feel your eyes switch to Night Mode[/Nightscape]*
    Your heart goes Ninety beats a minute, but let it slow
    Take in a breath of Oxygen
    Run your hand along the Sandstone coloured bow

Keep your (Neil) Armstrong
    As you aim towards the Nord
    Watch the arrow, Fast And Smooth
    Hit its target, marking Your Best Shot
    The arrow is centred on 10, some say that's just OnePlus zero
    But you Never Settle for less

Wait! You have power but your Qualcomm powered phone doesn't
    You need the Hasselblad camera to capture your achievement!
    But of course, the Warp Charge saves the day
    Time to celebrate with Lemonade and Cupcakes :D

*A few people pointed out that OnePlus' night mode is called Nightscape but Night Mode fits in the crossword so I put both

15. RamiRoo
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

RamiRoo , Sep 16, 2021 :

Whoops, it should say Oxygen(OS) on the 4th line!

16. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 16, 2021

TibiTibi , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Warning: This story is completely fictional.

One day NEIL ARMSTRONG made his decision to NEVER SETTLE on Earth. He checked his WATCH. The next flight to moon was in NINETY minutes. He reached the moon-port in the next 40 minutes.
    The bullet to the moon named as QUALCOMM covered with an exceptional SANDSTONE promised a FAST AND SMOOTH flight because its engine was powered by the WARP CHARGE.

Fasten your seatbelt.

During the flight they served CUPCAKES with LEMONADE.

After arrival to moon he headed to the Hall of NORD. There he received his personal version of OXYGENOS.
    After the update Neil got the opportunity to capture something exceptional when the service said to him: "Take YOUR BEST SHOT".
    He went out and captured the next earth rising shot with the latest model of HASSELBLAD camera co-developed with Oneplus. He used its special NIGHTMODE called NIGHTSCAPe.

😁

Dresa91, nerdkabir and Arisis like this.
  17. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 16, 2021

Dresa91, nerdkabir and Arisis like this.
  18. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Sep 16, 2021

camohan , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Location China, Earth Time - August 2021

One fine day Crystal Z. challenged our friendly Community guy dsmonterio (David) to make an offer which our Celebrity reporter Cheetosdust cannot refuse.

After a long discussion with Cheetosdust, David takes out two pills, one of which is red and the other of which is blue.

David : This is your last chance. You take the blue pill...the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill...you stay in Wonderland, and you will get interview of Lifetime.

Cheetosdust : Takes red pill. Whoosh he vanishes in thin air.

Location The Matrix, Year 2050

OUT THE (UNIVERSE) DOOR - Chat with the First Person to walk of Moon.

For several years, we have known about the first man that landed on moon, but do we actually know anything else apart from this fact? Joining in today with me live from The Matrix, give an applause guys to Mr. Neil Armstrong.

Cheetosdust First of all, how are you and how is life?
    NA – I am doing great. Life here in Matrix is pretty Fast and Smooth.

Cheetosdust What’s your first thought when you are about to take a break for work for the day?
    NA – (Looking at his Sandstone dial Watch), it is almost sunset. Every day when I am done for the day it is almost sunset time.

Come let me show you something from the balcony of my room. You see that shiny yellow star? That is Lyra Centaurus Galaxy, is it visible only during particular time at sunset. The atmosphere of Lyra Centaurus is made of Osmium with traces of O2 and that’s give it the yellow color. OxygenOS is what we have named the atmosphere on this galaxy.

This Galaxy has been out of reach of the Matrix and holds key information of this infinite galaxy and quest to various unanswered question. My mind is filed with the thought of solving this puzzle all the time even after work hours. Reaching that Galaxy is true Nord for my life now.

Cheetosdust That’s a fantastic view. Thank you for sharing this with me, this will be a part of my memory for life. The Lyra Centaurus Galaxy seems really interesting, do you want to share more information on this subject.
    NA – Sure. We have been working towards making a very powerful camera to explore Lyra Centaurus Galaxy. The concept of this camera is based on the Hasselblad XPAN Camera which was used during historic Moon Landing Project. In addition, Qualcomm AI Engine is also used to make the camera lens more intelligent and engaging. The batteries of this camera gets Warp Charged at Ninety thousands Watts per hour. I know what you are thinking, these techniques are far superior in the Matrix as compared to what you can find on earth.

Cheetosdust I am so happy I took the decision to come here. The camera surely seems interesting, do you mind sharing Your Best Shot taken with this camera.

NA – Here it is, isn’t it fascinating. Oh! And I almost forgot this photo is taken with a NIGHT MODE.
    upload_2021-9-17_3-27-53.jpeg

Cheetosdust Lets move away from work and here is our final question. What makes you feel fulfilled when you are not at your working place?
    NA – Well, A glass of Lemonade and a plate of Colorful Cupcakes is all it takes.

To you and to everyone who reads this, Thank you for your time to read this interesting interview with the man himself.

As always, take care and NEVER SETTLE !

Location - Somewhere on earth, Year 2035
    Whoosh Cheetosdust appears out of thin air back on to the Earth. The earth is completely changed. OnePlus Community Forum is found in WAY BACK MACHINE only. Dsmonterio started his own Pharma company and lives with his wife and 2 sons in MARS COLONY 2YF. Crystal is still the same, bubbly and energetic she continues to stay in China with her family.

19. ClauOnePlus
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

ClauOnePlus , Sep 16, 2021 :
    And my story version with the crosswords puzzle is:

The „ninety” years old „Neil Armstrong” ’s son is „watch”ing to the midnight sky while is eating the „cupcakes” and drink „lemonade” made by his grandmother when he realized that is the full moon witch is oriented tot the „nord”.

In that moment he grab his „fast and smooth” OnePlus 9 from his „Warp Charge” wireless charger and he took pictures of the Moon with „Hasselblad” „XPan” like camera using the „Nightscape” mode.

At the moment of inattention he drop the phone but is covered by protective case „Sandstone” (the iconic) black colour and the boy was not worry about.

Then he posted the photos on social media with the hashtag #„YourBestShot” and he can’t wait to see how grow up the likes and the admiration comments.

He was satisfied by the speed of his phone witch is running ”Oxygen OS” powered by „Qualcomm” processor.

After this exellent experience with the OnePlus 9, he was found himself in the „Never Settle” of OnePlus slogan.

20. Arisis
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

Arisis , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Using warpcharge will increase the time it takes your phone to recover to its maximum battery level, this will also be done at a way faster rate than normal.