2. Saucy78
    Eclair Sep 14, 2021

3. MonishCrocrox
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2021

4. BetiK
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2021

BetiK , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Thank you @crYSTal Z
    This is a great challenge. I didn't want to be left out.
    Here is my first entry.

When Neil Armstrong stepped onto the moon he documented history with a Hasselblad camera and took his best shot of that lunar nightscape. Those historic moments were recorded on his watch and from that event began the countdown from never settle to the modern world. With the technological advances of the space race, we can now enjoy a lemonade and cupcakes while the warp charge charges our OnePlus devices to keep us always in touch with the news and technological advances.

5. TAUSIFQURESHI8
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2021

TAUSIFQURESHI8 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 14, 2021 :
    1.yourbestshot
    2.sandstone
    3.Oxygenos
    4.hasselblad
    5.NeilArmstrong
    6.Nightmode
    7.Ninety
    9.Lemonade
    10.Qualcomm
    11.neversettle
    12.Cupcakes
    13.Fastandsmooth
    14.Nord
    15.Warpcharger

6. BetiK
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2021

BetiK , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Second and last entry.

Fast and Smooth OnePlus has developed a smartphone with Ninety hertz screen with the best OxygenOS to which they have assigned the name Nord.
    Qualcomm is present in this project with a Snapdragon 765G chip.
    For now the Sand Stone color that was so successful in the brand's first release is not available for this model.

IMG_20210914_175716-01_compress32.jpg

Best regards and good luck to all participants.
    Greetings from Brazil 🇧🇷

7. atenaa
    KitKat Sep 14, 2021

atenaa , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Interesting contest @Crystal Z. Doing this Crossword puzzle already made me want to drink Lemonade and eat Cupcakes. I will Never Settle until I do it. :p
    1/5

8. legitoneplususer
    Froyo Sep 14, 2021

legitoneplususer , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Down
    The perfect codename for Oneplus 9 series that perfect combination of sweet and salt that is the (9.) "LEMONADE"
    (7.) "90HZ" frame rate on games, that has made gaming on mobile phones a better and newer experience.

The elemental system the operates oneplus android devices and that gives them life and make them different from all other smartphone is (3.) "OXYGENOS"

Across
    The iconic camera manufacturer from sweeden
    (4.) "HASSELBLAD", that helped (6.) "NEIL ARMSTRONG" capture the surface of moon, helps all of us take better low light photo using the (6.) "NIGHTSCAPE" Mode.

(8.) "ONEPLUS BAND" not only helps calculate the heartbeat calories burnt and steps walked it helps, but it also the Oxygen level in our blood.

9. atenaa
    KitKat Sep 14, 2021

atenaa , Sep 14, 2021 :
    I love to take photos with Nightscape mode. I'm always trying until I say: This is Your Best Shot

2/5

10. atenaa
    KitKat Sep 14, 2021

atenaa , Sep 14, 2021 :
    I'm curious about the OnePlus Watch. But unfortunately all models are too big for my wrist. Well, I'm happy with my OP7 Pro that has OxygenOS and WarpCharge.:)

3/5

11. cdnfarmer
    Junior Moderator, Photography Expert Junior Moderator Sep 14, 2021

cdnfarmer , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Hi BetiK

Nice picture and very neat mathematical pencil 😉

Shailender Sharma, Dresa91 and atenaa like this.
  12. gichan
    Froyo Sep 14, 2021

BetiK likes this.
  13. surfindunkey
    Eclair Sep 14, 2021

surfindunkey , Sep 14, 2021 :

14. BetiK
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2021

Dresa91, atenaa and cdnfarmer like this.
  15. otto2
    Photography Expert Sep 14, 2021

otto2 , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Nightmode fits

Shailender Sharma and Dresa91 like this.
  16. atenaa
    KitKat Sep 14, 2021

atenaa , Sep 14, 2021 :
    The Sandstone cases are beautiful! I'm tempted to buy a Nord just to have one of those. :D But in Ninety seconds I decided: I wont leave my precious OP 7 Pro!:hearteyes:

4/5

Shailender Sharma, Dresa91 and BetiK like this.
  17. WASIM OnePlus
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2021

18. Z1631631883144
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2021

Z1631631883144 , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Please sit DOWN I said excitedly, as the man looked at his OnePlus BAND, I gave him some LEMONADE and CUPCAKES. I'm going to give this NINETY seconds to tell you why you should NEVER SETTLE, and give it your BEST SHOT. This presentation should be FAST AND SMOOTH, unlike NEIL ARMSTRONG going to the moon. Like the WARP CHARGE on one plus I had to be quick to explain the best features of my new oneplus 9 I had won. I explained to him and why about the excellent HASSELBLAND camera system, with TELEPHOTO and XPAN, and how it used QUALCOMM snap dragon, and all packed together with the excellent OXYGEN OS. The man was impressed and said he would like to buy and thought that his favourite colour would be best was MIDNIGHT black. I'm glad that's off my chest.

19. surfindunkey
    Eclair Sep 14, 2021

surfindunkey , Sep 14, 2021 :
    Great contest again @Crystal Z. and the Oneplus Community team. I’m sure, like me, you all are gonna give it Your Best Shot.

Let me tell you my OnePlus journey, my fellow CupCakes.

Just before OnePlus first Launched, it was a world with lots of apples, a few blackberries and lots of galaxies filled with really really bloated songs that Sam sung, and sung and just hasn’t stopped singing. Now sure, some claimed to be Fast and Smooth, but honestly the mobile expeience was more like skidding across a SandStone. You could barely spendy Ninety seconds on most phones before wanting to put it aside, or your battery died by then.

Then came, what was truly needed, a breath of fresh air remodified, like oxygen for the body, it was OXYGENOS for our tech. Sure that invite system only made it hard to get your hands on a OnePlus One, but it made me want it all the more. I knew I couldn’t miss out, but had to wait and Watch patiently. Eventually I couldn’t settle any more and got my hands on the OP3, which sadly got stolen. But in that moment I first used it, and for the next year and a half, I was over the moon and even Neil Armstrong would have had a hard time holding me down. I knew then I was Never Settle-ing ever again.

DASH forward to the OP5T, and I knew I had to get it. I’m a party animal, to say the least, and in the time it took me to get ready, my trusty OP5T was ready to rock and roll. During the week im all over town, doing what I do best, but to truly see me shine, catch me on the weekends, dancing and jiving with my Night Mode turned on. They call me the “Fast and Smooth” criminal. It’s my surefire way to be Warp Charge-d for the upcoming week. Sure a Lemonade can refresh you too, but a Long Island Iced Tea is bound to take any mood NORD. And I sure was clicking away to life, to a marriage and to a lovely daughter and handsome son, stored in a 128gbs of memories, and well an external 1tb harddrive as well. Now my OP5T started serving triple purposes, emails/ work/ social apps, games galore, and kiddy time youtube sessions (Thank you ONEPLUS for a true quick charging experience)

Sadly during the OnePlus-lympics my screen started to develop the finishing lines of green and purple on the sides, and now im resigned to the fact that I need move on. And what better than a well deserved win of the OnePlus 9.

Now, @Crystal Z. if the winner was to receive an 256gb 12GB OP 9Pro, you’d need a Hasselblad XPAN (hint hint), to capture the panoramic extent and width of my smile and happiness. I’d be so far in space, I doubt even Qualcomm supports those frequencies to contact me. It would be a case of – “Oops, the spaceship just got lost! We are trying to get it back to earth.” But then again, a win is a win.

Red Cablers – WARP DASH!!

20. ChrisOnePlusAccount
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2021 at 12:08 AM