1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

spartanishan , Dec 8, 2014 :
    REVIEW : CRUZERLITE BUGDROID CASE

1.jpg

So I Bought the Cruzerlite TPU case for my Oneplus One. It costed me roughly just $8.

Things you need to know about the case.
    This is the same case of the nexus 5 Drop test video fame on youtube.
    If you have watched it that's good. If you haven't just do it now.

After you've been blown away by the video lets proceed further.

I bought the lime green color of the case because blacks and greys are too common nowadays...and this pop color separates my opo from the rest.

Now about the case. Case is decently flexible as it is made out of TPU. It is a good material and holds the phone sturdily.

It's USP is the bugdroid design that I'm personally a huge fan of. After all android is a relegion to us all.

2.jpg

As you can see bugdroid is android logo with a twist.....it's got grooves embedded all around that gives it a sweet look.

Coming to ports and connectivity issues. This Case has all the cutouts at proper places. In fact it has cutouts for all three microphones as well.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Now the last but not the least part is the front of the case that has a lip protuding on all four sides that protects the screen as it encloses it within itself. This never lets your screen touch ground if you've put it on a flat surface. A huge plus according to me and must have for all the OPO cases out there.

5.jpg

All in all it is totally worth it and Best TPU case available for our ONE PLUS ONE.

I'll soon be making a review of NILKIN FROSTED SHIELD HARD CASE also...just ordered one on EBAY. Stay Tuned for that. Tell me what you think of it ?

PS : PHOTO TAKEN BY MY ONEPLUS ONE. ( Except Last One )

DigitalJMD, jeffj318, Ceasedd and 8 others like this.
  2. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Dec 8, 2014

3. peteryu
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

4. stephenlotus
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

5. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

6. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

Teal Color option is good. And yeah the design is like that only. If you like it...you'll love it and if you don't you will hate it. There's no half-way about it.

IMO it is suave. ;)

stephenlotus likes this.
  7. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop Dec 8, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani and spartanishan like this.
  8. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

Teal was out of stock... :(

9. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop Dec 8, 2014

GeertBerkers , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Should have chosen black blue or red I think

10. ndr696969
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

11. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

12. NLxRoyal
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2014

j244 likes this.
  13. vraghurams
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2014

vraghurams , Dec 8, 2014 :
    You could use a pic from me as an e ample for the nilkin frosted case. I got a brownish... Colour. Seems OK. But is definetly more plastic feel than the actual sandstone feel. The gap around the rear camera is very inconsistent.....still looks OK from a distance.

spartanishan likes this.
  14. Tricia24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2014

Tricia24 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Thanks @spartanishan. I've been considering this case. I would be curious to know, in 4+ weeks from now, if you experience any color transfer to your sandstone back. I heard someone had this problem with another TPU case. It may be inevitable since it even happened with my blue Otterbox on my iPhone after months of use. Its just that OPO's sandstone back is a bit more annoying to clean than a conventional phone.

spartanishan likes this.
  15. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

I have ordered the exact same from ebay...would be comparing the two as well side by side in the review...so be here to check it out....as and when it happens.

16. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

Will keep you posted about it as for atleast two weeks this will be my daily driver and regular case for OnePlus One. I have used cruzerlite on various phones like Nexus 5 and Moto G (2013) previously as well. I mean for Moto G...I used the blue cruzerlite for 4 months straight but nothing happened. Even with the licorice back panel of Moto G there was no color transfer from the case. :)

I will notice it more carefully with the OPO as if you happen to be right, sandstone black would be a pain in the hands ;)

Tricia24 likes this.
  17. Tricia24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2014

Tricia24 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    So just in case I'm right... :)

spartanishan likes this.
  18. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

Serbian Overlord , Dec 8, 2014 :
    "this pop color separates my opo from the rest."- because there are so many OPOs out there...

19. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

Apparently you missed the news that OPO sold 500,000 handsets this year with an aim to sell 1 million devices by the end of 2014. So yeah...it does separates my OPO from others.

20. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 8, 2014

Whattt?? Where'd you find that ??
    It's a great video for people who have cleanliness OCD's like me ;)

Thanks @Tricia24 :)

Tricia24 likes this.