Cruzerlite case problem

1. Robert Jr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2014

Robert Jr , Aug 14, 2014 :
    IMG_20140813_225458.jpg Well I bought my one, and first thing I needed was the case for my phone. I looked in and bought a clear cruzerlite case it arrived in exactly 4 days and so far it's okay for protecting the phone but there are some quirks. First of all the buttons for volume and power are very hard to Press and that gets annoying, thank God there are double tap to wake features on the oneplus. After about a week of having the case I noticed that the case is turning into a different color almost greenish yellow type of color very weird this is really turning me off. Overall I like the case but the color change is a big no, no.. Anyone else have this problem?
    Edit: look in the middle of the case, it looks different from the edges

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014

2. roderickh

3. Karthik23kc
    Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2014

4. Robert Jr

5. CarDusan

CarDusan , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Silicon cases are tough to kind of deal with: lighter the color is, you can expect that it will get "dirty" or get discoloration... I usually go for "dirty colors" :) actually colors that can take dirt / discoloration:
    I just ordered smoke, and thinking about black one too - just so I can switch back and forth / though, I might get a different case so I can change from time to time...
    But yeah, what I would do is contact the cruzerlite and claim the warranty on it... if they don't honor it, you can go and file BBB complaint case against them, and even if they are not registered, other users will be able to read/see issue they had on hand... I can bet my 2 pennies that they will replace it and even change the color because companies that are growing are very understanding and learn from each experience. Contact them ...

mahvi and Robert Jr like this.
  6. Robert Jr

Robert Jr , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Thanks! I was going for black originally but they where out of stock so I bought this. I will call tomorrow and see if they understand,. Awesome response

CarDusan likes this.
  7. Robert Jr

8. volksjager
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

volksjager , Aug 20, 2014 :
    Most of the clear TPU cases will change color . Not just cruzerlite. I have already experienced this.

Robert Jr likes this.
  9. ecowolfrb
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2014

10. Mdub
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 23, 2014

Mdub , Aug 23, 2014 :
    I ordered the blue version of that case. didn't receive yet. I heard from many on the color turning on the green one. sucks

11. Elas
    Jelly Bean Aug 23, 2014

Elas , Aug 23, 2014 :
    I have the red one its amazing so far.. If u bought from Amazon then contact them they are the best at QC shit and stuff

12. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Aug 23, 2014

Skf123 likes this.
  13. teqnix
    Lollipop Aug 23, 2014

14. Skf123
    Marshmallow Aug 23, 2014

15. temilia
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2014

temilia , Aug 23, 2014 :
    I had mentioned this in another thread but the Tudia TPU case is a nice case. Seems sturdy without a lot of bulk. I bought the teal