Custome LED light for different apps notifications not possible in 1+3 but it is in 1+2?

1. MjaLL0
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

MjaLL0 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Is it not possible like for the 1+2 to specify what color different notifications should have on the 1+3?

And if not, does anyone know if this is a feature that will be implemented eventually or not at all? I really like it in my 1+2 to know what kind of notification is waiting for me :)

2. Pr0metheus2
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

Pr0metheus2 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Sadly, it's not implemented in OOS, don't understand why, because in other roms, i.e. CM it is there.

kylesweet likes this.
  3. MjaLL0
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

MjaLL0 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    But it is in OOS, as it was possible on the 1+2 to add different color LED for different apps.

4. Pr0metheus2
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

Pr0metheus2 , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Some apps have built in setting for led notification color - that works. But for others, we are out of luck. Developers should implement some setting from Cyanogenmod, so users won't switch to CM and stay with OOS.

5. vicachka
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2016

vicachka , Jun 29, 2016 :
    Having the same frustration on my OP3! Per 1+LiveChat: "I regret to inform you that you cannot change the notification pulse color for individual apps." He couldn't say for sure if there would be an update in the future.

Anyone try using a third party app from a Top Developer that you'd recommend?

6. tedulus
    Honeycomb Aug 10, 2016

tedulus , Aug 10, 2016 :
    In my op3 i can chose from the menu colors for different actions but the led stays the same color. How is that working ?

7. Eshan_Anand
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2016

8. Fayizt
    Eclair Sep 12, 2016

Fayizt , Sep 12, 2016 :
    I am having LED notification issues with my Oneplus 3. I am using purple colour fod whatsapp and it is not solid purple colour, but it flashes different colour until purple is shown and back to other colours. At times, there are no LED notifications for unread messages when the screen is off. Please Oneplus, fix this issue as the same pattern follows when customising the LED notification with other apps.

9. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 12, 2016

Dunnow , Sep 12, 2016 :
    use lightflow, tho, as far as I know, OOS STILL has issues with that app making it fade the colored notification to red before shuting it down.