customer satisfaction

1. Rohan ghadge
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2019

Rohan ghadge , Feb 16, 2019 :
    I don't think of someone is Going to read this but this is necessity as an Indian to get every product good, customer is fooled after paying such huge amounts for their products, Oneplus please work on the quality you provide and please take care of its durability it is not affordable for everyone to buy new phone every year, at least it should go for 5years with no problem I don't think customers are taken care off if any complaint is given in service center like slow phone speed, battery drainage etc. They just replace and give it to you and charge you and if something has to be replaced it is very expensive very disappointed.!

csrcsr07 likes this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 16, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 16, 2019 :
    Have you ever heard of sentences?

Scherpenseel likes this.
  3. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 16, 2019

Scherpenseel likes this.
  4. csrcsr07
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

5. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Feb 19, 2019

Scherpenseel , Feb 19, 2019 :
    God, do you know how hard to read this is... But picking out your points:
    Quality: Quality of the product is very very good. I agree that customer service on some levels can be improved, but my personal experience is also very good on that level.
    Durability: No idea why you feel this phone is not durable... Premium materials are used and in my opinion the phone is better built than Samsung Phones. They can also take a hit much better than most phones.
    Slow phone/ Battery: Most of these issues are resolved by very easy steps like a clear cache. Especially after huge updates it's recommended to do this, or even do a factory reset to start clean. That you Indians never take the time to read first or to try some things first but immediately start to complain can be blamed on yourself.

Overall I feel that your opinion/thread is very bad substantiated.

W1547791760183 likes this.