Customer service taking forever

1. jssonf1984
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2016

jssonf1984 , Jan 7, 2016 :
    My fingerprint scanner went out at the beginning of December, I tried everything myself finally gave up and opened a ticket. On December 23 I did my remote session and they told me, yeah it's broken, no surprise there. I was then given a rma, asked to verify my address and wait for a response from Cooper with my shipping label and further instructions. I have spoken to oneplus on several occasions to tell them that I have not heard from Cooper, they keep "looking into it" I am still stuck with a phone that doesn't work as it should. I am about fed up with this. During the time since my phone has quit working right, I have purchased a LG Flex 2, messed it up and sent it in for a rma. I am expecting it back in 7 or so days from now. By the time I get my Op2 sent in, repaired and returned it will be time to unveil the Op3. I loved my Opo, and my Op2. I understand that sometimes things break and warranty service is necessary, but it shouldn't take this long. I am beginning to to think that this will be my last OnePlus product.

2. cezarvrabie
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2016

cezarvrabie , Jan 7, 2016 :
    Lately I've been seeing more complaints. Was just about to buy on OP2, even have the money on my credit card and the adress saved into the OP website. I don't think that I will buy it anymore. Probably going to wait on a deal for the Nexus 6P in Europe. If I find it at like 550E for the 64gb variant I will buy that. Another guy sent his OPO out late October and to this day they took the phone from him and they ignore him. OP doesn't care about customers at all.

3. jssonf1984
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2016

jssonf1984 , Jan 8, 2016 :
    Someone point me to someone who could help? I guess I could start posting to fb etc. I don't want to do that I really like this phone and community, but this is getting ridiculous. @Waterdroid @Adam Krisko