(Customer Support): Come funziona l'assistenza clienti

1. G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2016

G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Vergognosi. RMA APERTO IL 14 SETTEMBRE. Oggi il telefono è ancora guasto ed in mano mia.
    • _sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 14, 2016 18:41
      No signal,another phone in the same location and with the same operator or with the same sim takes the signal
    • [​IMG]
      ElleSeptember 14, 2016 18:50
      Hi Sergio,

Thank you for reaching out OnePlus support. I'm Justine, I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

To further isolate the issue, I would like to ask to please check the following:
      1. Please check with your network provider whether they support 2G, or check the APN settings with the network provider.
      2. Please check whether your area supports 2G.
      3. Please switch the SIM cards location from SIM 1 to SIM 2.
      4. Try changing another SIM card for testing.
      Please let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards,
      Justine

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 14, 2016 23:04
      Attached to email a video with the tests done.

Il 14 set 2016 6:50 PM, "Justine (OnePlus Support)" <http://oneplus.net/support> ha scritto:

• [​IMG]
      VonSeptember 15, 2016 00:37
      Hi Sergio,

This is Von from the RRR Team of OnePlus Support.

I'm sorry but please send the video again, we don't see any file attached to your previous mail.

Also, what was your last activity before the issue occurred?

Was the phone dropped?
      Did the phone came in contact with any liquid?
      Did the issue happened before or after an update?

Looking forward for your update.

Best Regards,
      Von

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 15, 2016 00:48
      Attached to email a video with the tests done.

The phone has not fallen and is not wet.

Il 14 set 2016 6:50 PM, "Justine (OnePlus Support)" <http://oneplus.net/support> ha scritto:
    • [​IMG]
      VonSeptember 15, 2016 01:51
      Hi Sergio,

This is Von from the RRR Team of OnePlus Support.

Thank you for the update and sending the video

I'm going to give you hard reset steps for OnePlus 3, I hope this will fix the issue.

Just follow these steps:
      1. Turn the phone off then Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Key
      2. If you are already in the OnePlus Recovery, Select English.
      3. Select "Wipe data and Cache".
      4. If done, Select "Reboot".
      Let me know if issue still persists.

Looking forward for your update.

Best Regards,
      Von

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 15, 2016 12:53
      after the wipe is still not working

Il 14 set 2016 7:51 PM, "Von (OnePlus Support)" <http://oneplus.net/support> ha scritto:

• [​IMG]
      SkySeptember 15, 2016 15:45
      Hi Sergio,

Good day.

Thank you for choosing OnePlus. My name is Sky. I’ll be handling your ticket for today.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I know how frustrating it is. We’ll definitely help you resolve this matter as soon as possible. Well, I really appreciate you effort in providing the video as well as for performing the Hard Reset. All we need to do here is to process repair. In order to do that, please create Self Service RMA. Please see below for a quick step by step tutorial for creating an RMA:

Step 1: Head over to your my orders page and click the 'my orders' button and identify the device you would like to service to begin your repair and warranty claim.

Step 2: Select RMA Type. You can select Return, Replacement or Repair.

Step 3: Choose the Items

Step 4: Fill in Reasons and upload attachment

Step 5: Confirm the email

Step 6: Choose or input an address

Step 7: Submit the RMA request

If you successfully submitted the RMA, you can find it under My Account > Service Request.
      Please Note: For all Return Requests, please attach pictures of all items you wish to return when submitting the RMA.

In addition, you may please provide us the Order Number and the IMEI number of the device(you can find this number on the back of the original box your phone was delivered in. You may also find the IMEI number by opening up the dial pad on your phone and entering the code *#06#.)

Please notify us if you're done creating the RMA and provide please provide us the RMA Number as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and please let us know if you have further inquiries and questions

Best regards,
      Sky

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 15, 2016 22:44
      Rma Number : 16147248000505

Il 15 set 2016 3:45 PM, "Sky (OnePlus Support)" <http://oneplus.net/support> ha scritto:
    • [​IMG]
      SEmail - Barrientos, JasminSeptember 16, 2016 01:21
      Hi Sergio,

Good day! Thank you for contacting OnePlus. This is Von and I will handle your ticket as of the moment.

We received your RMA request and it has been submitted to our RRR department for approval. Once it is approved, you will receive a shipping label from our service center.

Please don't hesitate to contact us back if you have further concerns.

Best Regards,

Von

• [​IMG]
      BlaireSeptember 16, 2016 11:01
      Hi Sergio,

Good day! This is Blaire from OnePlus Customer Support Team.

Your Service Request has been approved. Please check your inbox, spam or junk emails for the shipping label and return instructions within 2 business days. Please let us know with regards to the progress.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Looking forward on your next update.

Best,
      Blaire

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 09:34
      No mail arrive

• [​IMG]
      BlaireSeptember 19, 2016 12:39
      Hi Sergio,

Good day!

You should have received the shipping label by now since it is already over 2 business days, it may be on your spam or junk emails, but anyway, I have attach herewith your shipping label. Please download and print it to use in shipping the parcel. You may contact UPS to schedule a pick up or drop off the parcel to the nearest UPS facility in your area. Please let us know as soon as you are able to ship the parcel.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best,
      Blaire[​IMG]

• G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 12:49
      What should I put in the box?

• [​IMG]
      G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 12:49
      What should I put in the box?

• [​IMG]
      BlaireSeptember 19, 2016 12:58
      Hi Sergio,

Good day!

Thank you for pointing that out. Please follow the instructions below:

• Please take the necessary precautions in making sure you back up all your data and remove any additional accessories or personal items from the device.
      • Please include the receipt for your device in your parcel. This can be found in your OnePlus.net account under My Orders.
      • Please do NOT include the original OnePlus charger or data cable bundled with your device.

Should you have further question, please let us know.

Best,
      Blaire

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018

2. G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2016

G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel , Oct 5, 2016 :
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 13:02

ok , clear, today I leave the package to a UPS center. Whereas I'll be fifteen days out of Italy , you can return the device to another address ?
    • [​IMG]

DrewSeptember 19, 2016 15:25

Hi Sergio,

Good day!

With regards to your concern returning the device to a different address, unfortunately that is not possible. It has to be the same shipping address to return the device back.

Let us know if you have further concern.

Best,
      Drew
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 16:43

Ah ok, then it is possible to change the shipping address ? The courier has passed this morning but I had not made an appointment , and I had not prepared the pack
    • [​IMG]

DrewSeptember 19, 2016 18:07

Hi Sergio,

Yes it is possible to change your shipping address however it will take time for us to cancel your existing RMA before we can recreate with a different shipping address.

Best,
      Drew
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 19, 2016 18:20

Ok I understand. This is the new address :
      -----
    • [​IMG]

DrewSeptember 19, 2016 20:57

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your quick response. Okay since you want to change the shipping address. We are now coordinating with the service center to cancel the existing RMA. We'll update you once we receive an information.

Best,
      Drew
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 22, 2016 18:58

Hi, nothing new ?
    • [​IMG]

DrewSeptember 23, 2016 14:55

Hi Sergio,

Good day!

We have been coordinated with our partnered service center with regards to the update for your request. As soon as we have another update we will notify you immediately.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us again and I'll be more glad to help you.

Keep safe and have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,

Drew
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSeptember 28, 2016 20:46

How many days I still have to wait?
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSaturday at 02:17

Any news ?
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSaturday at 17:33

Are you kidding me?
    • [​IMG]

DrewSaturday at 20:37

Hi Sergio,Hello G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel,

Good Day!

For Service Center requirement using the format below please fill out so we can proceed.

First Name:
      Last Name:
      Street Address:
      Apartment #:
      City:
      State/Province:
      Zip/Postal Code:
      Telephone (please include country code):

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Drew
    • [​IMG]

G_sergio_pirrone_OvelSunday at 05:33

Now I returned from the trip so it's fine the original address.
      -----
    • [​IMG]

DrewSunday at 20:03

Hi Sergio,Hello G_sergio_pirrone_Ovel,

Greetings!

Thank you for providing this information again. I have already endorsed this address to our Service Center as your new address. We will let you know once we have update.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Drew
      • G_sergio_pirrone_OvelToday at 18:19
        ok enough is enough. I would like to open a claim, it is really an awkward situation

• [​IMG]
        SVoice - Libay, Jan VinceToday at 18:39
        Hello Sergio,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching OnePlus Customer Support.
        Upon double checking the information I have here in my end, it seems that we cannot process your request which is Return for Refund for the reason that it's beyond 15 days from the day you received the device. What we can do is process this one for Repair instead. Thank you for your patience.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards,
        VS-Vince

3. Ahytys
    Eclair Nov 7, 2016

Ahytys , Nov 7, 2016 :
    Orca! Che vergogna.. spero che qualcuno in alto veda questo tuo post e faccia qualcosa a riguardo

4. MaxGiGi
    Donut Nov 16, 2016

Riccardo97rm likes this.
  5. Aspidex
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2016

Aspidex , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Ma chi avete messo a rispondere alle email?
    Ho chiesto assistenza per un problema di hard brick su OP3 e mi hanno risposto quattro operatori. Mi chiedevano sempre le stesse informazioni, io rispondevo e chiedevo un intervento tecnico tramite sessione remota e loro continuavano, prima uno poi l'altro, a chiedermi di fornire le informazioni che già avevo mandato.
    Dopo tre giorni di email inconcludenti e nessuna chiamata da parte di un tecnico, ho risolto in maniera autonoma.
    Sto ancora aspettando che qualcuno mi chiami, ma l'assistenza tace ed ha anche smesso di rispondere alle email.
    Se alla fine l'assistenza non mi ha aiutato e si è negata così facilmente di fronte ai problemi di un cliente, mi domando a cosa serva l'assistenza OnePlus!
    Grazie assistenza di OnePlus.

6. G_Lorenz_Corradini_vmXw
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

G_Lorenz_Corradini_vmXw , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Condivido pienamente il post di Aspidex, tanti operatori che ti chiedono e richiedono i stessi dati, a un certo punto smettono di rispondere alle mail, poi mi È pure sucesso che diventano maleducati.... esperienza pessima

7. MaxGiGi
    Donut Nov 21, 2016

MaxGiGi , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Ancora non mi sono deciso ad acquistarlo, ma quello che è successo a Aspidex ed altri conferma i miei dubbi, anche io avevo chiesto se l'NFC gestisce la SIM nfc cioè SIM BASED per i servizi TIM WALLET oppure Vodafone WALLET, non mi hanno saputo rispondere.
    Peccato.

8. dobion
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2016

dobion , Dec 9, 2016 :
    Salve, io devo far cambiare il vetrino della fotocamera del oneplus x , sto cercando di compilare il ticket e tra le cose mi chiede l' order number, che però non riesco a trovare, quando clicco su my orders non mi esce niente, e di oneplus ne ho acquistati due. Qualcuno mi sa dire come devo fare?
    EDIT: ho risolto usando chrome al posto di I.E. .

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016

9. f_Valerio_Giorgi_VVoQ
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2017

f_Valerio_Giorgi_VVoQ , Jan 24, 2017 :
    Io posso raccondare una mia esperienza super positiva con l'assistenza OP: ho acquistato un OP3t 128Gb e quando mi è arrivato aveva un pixel che rimaneva impresso (quasi invisibile in quanto proprio sotto la cornetta del dealer).
    Ho mandato una email all'assistenza, risposta entro 24 ore con le indicazioni da seguire per fare l'RMA, in 10 gg il telefono è partito e ritornato con un nuovo display.
    Mi avevano sconsigliato questo telefono per il problema di assistenza, io non posso che ritenermi super soddisfatto.
    saluti.

Plaisson likes this.
  10. taleboldi
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2017

taleboldi , Feb 24, 2017 :
    La mia esperienza con il servizio clienti è SUPER-positiva.
    Ho dovuto fare un reso per un 3T (un regalo non gradito) e la pratica si è risolta, rimborso totale compreso, nel giro di soli 2 gg e mezzo dalla mia richiesta di informazioni.

Tra qlch mese probabilmente cambierò cell e il prossimo OP sarà la prima scelta. E il 3T la seconda.

11. GrislySquirrel
    Eclair Mar 25, 2017

GrislySquirrel , Mar 25, 2017 :
    Io pure sto valutando ora se acquistarlo (usato per giunta) e sinceramente tutti questi post mi stanno scoraggiando non poco

12. giuliano.favro
    Cupcake May 18, 2017

giuliano.favro , May 18, 2017 :
    La mia esperienza, a Marzo, con l'assisteza tecnica è stata molto piacevole e positiva.
    Lo schermo aveva problemi di pixel bruciati, dopo soli 2 mesi di utilizzo.
    Inviato in assistenza, una settimana (partito lunedì al venerdì), zero costi e tornato perfetto.
    Non saprei cosa avrei potuto chiedere di più...

maccamania likes this.
  13. F_Andrea_Bergamin_Btkm
    Cupcake May 23, 2017

F_Andrea_Bergamin_Btkm , May 23, 2017 :
    il giorno14 maggio 2017 ho contattato l'assistena e il giorno 16 è arrivato UPS a prendere il telefono ( premetto che ho contattato l'assistenza perchè ho rotto il vetro dopo almeno 20 cadute....e visto che c'ero ho chiesto di cambiare anche la scocca che si era rovinata ).
    Oggi maggio 2017 dal sito vedo che il mio telefono è pronto per la spedizione, quindi alla fne in circa 10 gg riesco ad avere il terminale come nuovo con un servizio ( almeno spero ) celere.....
    Se avessi avuto un Samsung a quest'ora sarei ancora nella fase di compilazione modulo assistenza......

14. hellsm83
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2017

hellsm83 , Jun 14, 2017 :
    io avevo il microfono non funzionante... l'ho mandato in assistenza il venerdì e il mercoledì era già in fase di consegna! bene così

15. Luca599
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2017

Luca599 , Sep 8, 2017 :
    Ciao a tutti, sto valutando di prendere One plus 5 ma mi spaventa un po il tema assistenza, ho visto che gli ultimi commenti del 2017 sono migliori rispetto a quelli delle prime pagine, quindi spero che ci sia stato un miglioramento generale... però vorrei sapere come funziona dopo che sono finiti i 2 anni di garanzia, in caso di problemi si seguono le stesse procedure e continuano a seguirti? (pagando ovviamente la riparazione) oppure bisogna rivolgersi altrove?Qualcuno ha avuto esperienze dopo il periodo di garanzia?

16. maccamania
    KitKat Senior Moderator Sep 8, 2017

maccamania , Sep 8, 2017 :
    Ciao, ovviamente OnePlus garantisce l'assistenza anche dopo i 2 anni, chiaramente, come giustamente dici tu, pagando la riparazione. :)

17. alf69mi
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2017

alf69mi , Sep 18, 2017 :
    Che voi sappiate si puo' mandare in assistenza un Oneplus 5 comperato fuori dallo store ufficiale per cui la garanzia viene data ad es. da Gearbest... ovviamente pagando la riparazione?

18. maccamania
    KitKat Senior Moderator Sep 19, 2017

maccamania , Sep 19, 2017 :
    Ciao, non credo. Prova comunque a sentire l'assistenza via email o chat dalla pagina del Supporto del sito OnePlus.net

19. domecamm
    Gingerbread Oct 12, 2017

domecamm , Oct 12, 2017 :
    Salve, per richiedere un riparazione in garanzia non è necessario aprire il ticket tramite l'account che ha effettuato l'acquisto, ma basta fornire tutte le informazioni riguardo il telefono?
    Grazie.

20. maccamania
    KitKat Senior Moderator Oct 13, 2017

maccamania , Oct 13, 2017 :
    Si, dovrebbe andare bene.