Customer Support: Warranty, Repairs, Replacements - RMA

1. dopestuff Cupcake May 24, 2017

2. dopestuff Cupcake May 24, 2017

3. TShark Donut Jun 2, 2017

TShark, Jun 2, 2017 :
    Is it still possible to replace a battery in OnePlus One officially via OnePlus?

4. LuCk3r Cupcake Jun 3, 2017

LuCk3r, Jun 3, 2017 :
    My Sim Tray will not open.
    I changed my provider this month and need to change the Sim Card, when I use the included Sim Card opener absolutly nothing happens.

5. EndlessRampager Cupcake Jun 6, 2017

EndlessRampager, Jun 6, 2017 :
    OnePlus One keeps turns on and is usable for a bit, then whole screen going black except for the backlight, freezing, and then eventually rebooting.

6. kosmickeymouse Cupcake Jun 22, 2017

7. iamjestonilee Eclair Jun 23, 2017

8. nitramwin Cupcake Jun 25, 2017

nitramwin, Jun 25, 2017 :
    Hi, my sim cards are no longer recognised in the device. What can I do? Thanks in advance

9. SaRouMaNe Donut Jun 26, 2017

SaRouMaNe, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Hello
    My Oneplus One no longer works black screen, it lights up with the Rom logo then it goes out, as I format the data there is no rom to format, and as it does not, I do not know how to put Rom, how can i put rom in my oneplus?

10. remedy KitKat Jul 2, 2017

remedy, Jul 2, 2017 :
    Are you sure you have the original SIM drawer opener? The pin is quite long. If in doubt then use a long pin.

11. iamjestonilee Eclair Jul 5, 2017

12. jorgrivera7 Cupcake Jul 23, 2017

13. Tural Eclair Jul 26, 2017

Tural, Jul 26, 2017 :
    I have one question about customer service. I am from Azerbaijan and I asked for my friend who had lived in UK to give his address as shipment address and then I got my OPO 3 years ago. But now he is in Azerbaijan too so it is impossible to send my phone to UK for repair it. But I can send to Germany, USA, China. Your customer service said that I have to send my phone only to UK. So is it possible to send another country or not? And is it possible send screen with frame to me ( I could repair it by myself).

14. A1511308686251 Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

A1511308686251, Dec 7, 2017 :
    Guys can you confirm return period for OnePlus devices in the UK? One of the reps on the phone said its 28 days not 14, is this correct? Thanks

15. proboandrian Cupcake Jan 11, 2018

16. rizaldy.wirawan Gingerbread Jan 11, 2018

rizaldy.wirawan, Jan 11, 2018 :
    Sudah tidak ada lagi mas untuk servis di Indonesia ...

17. NIkhil Mohan Kumar Cupcake May 7, 2018

NIkhil Mohan Kumar, May 7, 2018 :
    Dear Team,

Please be informed that i am writing this in a great pain and disappointment as your after sales service let me down to a greater extent. i am a newbie in One plus world, my first phone was Nokia 15 years ago, then moved to Samsung galaxy and then to IPhone. I loved Iphone and addicted to it for 8 years and when i returned back to india from london i planned to go with ONEPLUS as lots of my friends suggested positive reviews about the phone.

I bought One Plus 3T on September 2017 from Amazon( Seller from Tamil Nadu) and literally the warranty is for 1 year, that means till 2018 September. I was happy with the phone and its features. I was giving attention and caring the phone like my own child and never created any sort of damage from my side and i started loving the phone, unfortunately my bad luck, the phone started showing purple spots and and it started spreading all around. Next morning, half of my screen turned black and purple colour was spreading in the other areas.

As its on warranty period and the servify team had a pick and drop, I arranged the same. I phone was picked from my office and reached the destination and after two days when i checked the servify website, i found that they have updated repair estimate of 8000 INR, with out mentioning the reason. And for one week i was chasing them and i never received a call from the service center explaining me the reason for this payment even though i am in warranty period.

After continuous chasing, at last the customer care agent managed to get connected to service center people and put me for hold for around 15 mins and got back to me. He said that the service center guy is saying that this is coming under a physical damage and when i asked the reason he said " This happened since i kept the phone in my jeans or pants, the pressure from the tight jeans resulted in screen problem". Seriously?? How can someone say such a stupid reason?

I had escalated this issue and i am struggling without a phone for past month and they are still investigating the case. I am really disappointed with the after sales service and he way they treat customers in india. I am planning to go to consumer court as i lost hope in the service center guys.

I thought to write here and give a last try hoping someone could help me out before going this legally.

Thank you
    Nikhil

18. jyoti1234 Cupcake May 26, 2018

19. tomaz1299 Cupcake Jun 8, 2018

tomaz1299, Jun 8, 2018 :
    Hi everybody. I am oneplus one user. The original back cover cracked. In the meantime, the battery is also very weak. Where and how can I get a new cover and battery? Please help.

20. pradeep3087 Froyo Aug 1, 2018

pradeep3087, Aug 1, 2018 :
    My oneplus device is getting reboot continuously....Tried Flashing Custom ROM Lineage 15.1...Nothing fixed it...any help is higly appreciated...it works fine only when charging