[Submitted] Customizable Options on Dolby Atmos

1. BotijoMNF
    Eclair May 20, 2020

BotijoMNF , May 20, 2020 :
    Title Customizable Options on Dolby Atmos
    Device OnePlus8Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200510
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1309318-949323ff12f7153ccfda916bed2d9c42.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description I'm a huge music fan and I love the audio quality on the OP devices and the Dolby Atmos. For me it's a deal breaker when it comes to phones. But one thing I always wanted was to have customizable options in the Atmos settings like the Razer Phones and some others. Some people might not need it but I would love to have the surround option while listening to music, but I can only pick the Movie setting (which enables the dialog clarity one) or the Music one. In the devices specified above, you can pick a scenario and then customize the additional options like Dialog Clarity, Surround Sound, etc. I think this would be the next step in giving people the ultimate control over their multimedia experience and take full advantage of the Dolby Atmos.
    Any other comments
    I'm a huge music fan and I love the audio quality on the OP devices and the Dolby Atmos. For me it's a deal breaker when it comes to phones.
    But one thing I always wanted was to have customizable options in the Atmos settings like the Razer Phones and some others. Some people might not need it but I would love to have the surround option while listening to music, but I can only pick the Movie setting (which enables the dialog clarity one) or the Music one.
    In the devices specified above, you can pick a scenario and then customize the additional options like Dialog Clarity, Surround Sound, etc.
    I think this would be the next step in giving people the ultimate control over their multimedia experience and take full advantage of the Dolby Atmos. 1590018784190.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2020

2. BotijoMNF
    Eclair May 23, 2020

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020