Customizing my Diztronic Case for the One.

1. isumit96
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2014

isumit96 , Nov 7, 2014 :
    The Diztronic case looks boring, Right? I feel the same and so I thought of doing something cool about it.

For starters, I am a web designer and as a designer I have my personal logo that I like flaunting whenever I can. I first thought of getting a custom case printed from somewhere but I wasn't able to find a proper company that would do that for cheap. That is when I took the matter in my own hands (no pun intended :p).

I started out with a blank A4 sized page in photoshop with logos of different sizes and printed them out to see what size would look best. After much testing and a few wasted papers I finally settled with a centered width of 1.65 inch for the sticker. I then printed it out on an A4 adhesive sticker paper and cut out my logo from it. After half an hour of cutting and snipping the outer hexagon was finally ready to be pasted. After pasting it I sterted snipping the unwanted parts of the internal logo [the S], It was sodium hard (yes! this is punny) but I finally managed to finish it in 30 minutes or so (Yay!) and finally was able to stick it on the case. The hardest part was seperating the sticker from the adhesive paper ( :'( ).

The final result of this work was sexy. The back case looks brilliant now, Simple and minimal. I hope you guys liked this. If you want my help in doing something similar, comment and I will be happy to help.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. :)

Pictures -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GoonerBoy likes this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 7, 2014

3. A Fat Duck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2014

4. Jason7049
    Froyo Nov 7, 2014

5. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2014

Dushie , Nov 7, 2014 :
    Good effort.how about creating a custom One plus or Never Settle 3D Sticker and posting it on the back.

6. isumit96
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2014

isumit96 , Nov 7, 2014 :
    Thanks man! :)

Pretty well actually. The adhesive strength of the sticker paper is quite good.

Thanks man! :)

Great Idea! On it.

I am now going to print the oneplus logo and paste it in the lower part of the case. :)

gusuraman and A Fat Duck like this.