[Cuteness overload] Share your photos as a little bean

1. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 22, 2019 :
    That shocked face!!! Cuuuute.

I have to thank you for sharing it with us even tho is not exactly the main topic, but... Oh my, is totally worth. As a photographer I have a strong attraction towards old photography, specially those full of so much history, not only your family, but the world's history.

Their expressions tell so much... I'd be hours looking at each detail. It is also incredibly well conserved, considering how old I guess it is. I'd love to know more about it, do you know the name of the photographer? (Maybe is written at the back?), or anything at all.

Thank you very much for sharing it, and telling us about your great-great-grandfather! It'd be awesome writing a book about him!

Wow... Such a great walk through your past!! I love all of them, I can imagine all the memories that bring to you, some of them not your own memories but the explained memories of others when explaining to you those photos.

The monkey looks like your own pet! Looking so relaxed and close to you in that pic. Such a great instant captured there.

The boy with the roses crown looks even less happier than you... Did they take off the spikes? :p

That party looks like a memorable one, tho it makes me wonder... Who decided to take a photo showing that... "Art" on the wall? :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing all of them. Is like your own movie explained in tiny bits of time... ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

Cheetosdust, superplus, Zluk and 2 others like this.
  2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Didn't really select the photos, just posted what my mom has sent me :p... About that last photo, I thought of posting it or not, to my(our) defence we had a restrictive, life style and really weren't used to such behavior, the message that I want to expose is "never celebrate to early "
    About the crowned dude, he deserved it, he is some high ranking CEO making millions a year, the signs were there, who has a business suit in his first grade !?, I really am glad for him, didn't keep in touch after the event in the picture though ...

Great thread @B.I.T.S.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019

Shivang Joshi, MosheG1 and B.I.T.S. like this.

3. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

He looks like a tiny CEO, indeed... :p Imagine he owns a OnePlus phone and he's around and sees the photo?
    (Hello Mr. crowned CEO, sharing is caring! :rolleyes:)

Awww that toy is bigger than you! Very cute.

4. L1564747442019 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 22, 2019 :
    yes it was my lovely dog,i have lot's of images with this toy

superplus and B.I.T.S. like this.
  5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

I'm astonished at all the cute tiny Indian units, unlike @F_Ujwal_Kumar_bNHQ I wasn't exposed, to them prior, the pictures are literally amazing, haven't seen something quite like it, where to start, they seem not only loved, appreciated, but they look actually venerated, in all them fancy clothes and nice make-up, with someone in full regalia, spectacular like that, around the house, you must feel like everyday is a holiday, not to mention I'm guessing it's nice for a child to receive such attention... In my country basically toddlers are dressed in a unnecessary amount of warm clothes , regardless of seasons, and that's pretty much it...
    @Wonderwoman13 and @BeingIncog look like highly artistic crafted dolls...
    100% jealous

Thank you all for sharing ! You all developed in great people, and AWESOME Community users
    Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019

6. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Same here!! And if you had brothers/sisters you wear their clothes or the other way round. Ah the beauty in the ugliness of the eighties early nineties clothes... :rolleyes:

7. Zluk
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2019

Zluk , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Not much is known about this photo. No signature. I only remember what great-grandmother told me. She told me that in the village there was no way to take a family photo. Therefore, they gathered the whole family and went to the nearest city, looked for a photo workshop there. It was a whole event, so the photo has such a value. The accessibility of technology has discounted it. Now the photos don't have the same value as before. This photo was taken after the WWII. Judging by the age of the children, this is about 1950. Thank you for such a wonderful post where everyone can share dear memories and remember something good! :blush:

8. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

God I hope you don't work for KFC

Yep, totally different people, my theory was wrong, I don't see any uncanny resemblance what so ever :p

9. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Yeah, I know it wasn't easy back then to have a family photo... Also it wasn't easy and the process were dangerous due to the chemicals.

"Now the photos don't have the same value as before." This sentence you said is so true... Now we can take 100 in minutes. But, when you hold a special photography printed, the feeling is somehow the same. Although I'm pretty sure that your grandchildren won't have such a special one as that one.
    (I could be hours talking about photography... History in particular :rolleyes:)

Thank you for sharing your memories.

G_plusone likes this.
  10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 22, 2019

dsmonteiro , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Well, but if I share a photo with me slightly older, you'll also say that we're totally different people. Wanna see?

upload_2019-10-22_15-45-17.png

11. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

"I can fly" :D

Such a happiness face!

superplus and dsmonteiro like this.
  12. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Living in a small (every country is small next to Russia) country next door, we have an ancestral fear of beeing gobbled up by our huge neighbor... So your picture although pretty AWESOME, gives me anxiety :p

Joking aside, your family photo, really is a historical artefact, I enjoy such great photography... During ww1, 90% of my country was invaded, by the Central Powers, the only nation that stud with us, helped, and fought, for the preservation of this tiny nation, who faced total annihilation, at our most dire hour in history, were the Russians, many of them paid the ultimate price, we owe a huge deal to people like your grand-grandfather !
    Thanks for sharing

MosheG1, Zluk and B.I.T.S. like this.
  13. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Cool photo David, I don't remember being that happy ever...
    :)

MosheG1, dsmonteiro and B.I.T.S. like this.
  14. Zluk
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2019

Zluk , Oct 22, 2019 :
    You're welcome, B.I.T.S. :grinning:

G_plusone and B.I.T.S. like this.
  15. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

It was you all along, the kid in every comercial of the 90's ;)
    It's strange, but your photo brings back a lot of memories of mine

MosheG1 and G_plusone like this.
  16. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 22, 2019

17. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

That sounds promising!! I'll be waiting :D

Starcommander and dsmonteiro like this.
  18. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Hahha I myself, had a lot of convincing to do, with my mom, so I can get some photos from her collection... be prepared to answer some strange questions, and enjoy your dinner! There's no dinner like moms make... the secret ingredient is Love, or disappointment in some cases:oops:

G_plusone, Starcommander and B.I.T.S. like this.
  19. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019