Wonderwoman13 , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Ohhh woww! Look at the cool yo swag you had!! :eek::eek:

That's you?! awwwww!!!
    Sooooo cuteeeee, lil adddyyyy!:p
    ლ(◕ω◕ლ)

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 22, 2019 :
    It was a multi quote, I probably missed a lot of people, although I also liked your pictures, expecialy your eyes, eyes never change, in my language we call them "migdalați", translated would be almond-shaped, but the translation ain't that good at expressing the concept, almonds threes aren't native to my land, so it's more of a beauty because of rarity, exotic, special meaning...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019

3. Starcommander
    KitKat Oct 22, 2019

Starcommander , Oct 22, 2019 :
    I was kidding bro.. Btw thanks... No one cared about my eyes till date

MosheG1, B.I.T.S. and Impersonal like this.
  4. prashanth ch04
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2019

G_plusone and B.I.T.S. like this.
  5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

A safer career!

B.I.T.S. and Starcommander like this.
  6. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

:)
    Just sharing some random (maybe interesting) facts...

B.I.T.S. and Starcommander like this.
  7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

MosheG1, B.I.T.S. and Starcommander like this.
  8. Kartikey_Rastogi
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

9. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

I might take you up on that ;) although I would be as glad just to watch you play, for old times sake.

Thank you aggain for the thread, I really had a lot of fun with it, I've seen some interesting, and very interesting pictures, cool stories, and found out a lot of interesting stuff, regarding heritage, culture, diversity or just respect towards our ancestors or eachother... and yes, raising chickens, it really is a positive example of a good thread in which the Community really came together...
    As for your pictures, you looked adorable, and Bolita really suted you, in a erie way, you kinda look familiar, must be the somewhat similar period in which we were raised... Take Care and stay AWESOME !
    Looking forward to your next highly interesting and popular thread, judging by your latest, will be out tomorrow!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019

MosheG1, B.I.T.S., Zluk and 1 other person like this.
  10. nawazdj
    Eclair Oct 22, 2019

11. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 22, 2019

12. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

Bwahahaaha.... Really unexpected, if this would have been a Contest, this would have been the winning entry! All it needs is a tumbleweed rolling through frame..
    Ps love the stache
    Pss this should be your new avatar/profile pic

G_plusone and B.I.T.S. like this.
  13. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Oct 22, 2019

14. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 22, 2019 :
    Awwww so cute!!! That impulse of babies to eat their feet... :rolleyes:

You look like someone minimized a soldier! So perfect in the character. Very cute photo, thank you!

Thank you! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Oh my goodness... You just gave me an idea... Why not make a contest of our best childhood costumes? You have the power to make it true! :rolleyes::D

I love the photo. Your expression is extra cute!!

Oh, and I agree with @Impersonal, this definitely should be your new profile pic!!

15. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 22, 2019 :
    You watched enough games, now is your turn to grab the console and play!! (I hope you like the games I have tho :rolleyes:)

I never expected this to be so popular... I am impressed by the things we are learning just through some old photos. I still need to go through my albums to keep finding more treasures and share them! And I'm sure there are still some more awesome photos to be seen around here. I'm missing some people that should be posting soon... *Cough cough*

As for my next threads you know that I have one ready to see the light and another one cooking in the oven... But they won't be as amazing as this one!! Old photos (photography in "general") have some special magic that bonds us and jump every single border. (Oh my, the contagious cheesiness...)

Thank you, as always, for your sweet words.
    ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

MosheG1 and G_plusone like this.
  16. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Oct 23, 2019

17. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Oct 23, 2019

18. script
    Nougat Moderator Oct 23, 2019

script , Oct 23, 2019 :
    I should not post this, but I took a screenshot of your post. :)

19. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 23, 2019 :
    If you two meet some day, you should repeat this photos and create a CD cover. Please. :rolleyes:

I also think that you were eating the daisies... I guess you were told to smell them, but they smelt sooooo good that you couldn't resist a bite :p

Awww, that's what your photo made me think. And also reminded me of one I have of my grandpa, he looks like a Hollywood star (but from a previous era :p).

Cheetosdust and script like this.
  20. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Oct 23, 2019

Cheetosdust , Oct 23, 2019 :
    Yeah, I can smell a couple of flowers if @dsmonteiro grows that mustache again. My daisies match his beautiful, beautiful bow tie too. :rolleyes: