Cyanogen OS 12 Lockscreen Fix

1. SathiyXIX
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2015

SathiyXIX , Apr 14, 2015 :
    I have figured out how to fix the lockscreen issue where instead of a background it's whatever you have open. For some reason when you click on system wallpapers it wants to show your screen so to fix this it is simple, download any wallpaper you want and when you go into the themes click on pick image and chose that image. Now if you lock your screen you will notice that you have a background now, if it stills shows your screen give it a reboot and there should be a background. :)

2. chad_tukes
    Eclair Apr 14, 2015

3. webpatrick
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2015

webpatrick , Apr 15, 2015 :
    I have a Live Wallpaper (3D Parallax Weather) as system wallpaper, and I also want that as lockscreen wallpaper, but when I choose System, it won't show the system wallpaper.
    So that's a bug!

Cause I guessed:
    • None: is the transparent
    • Pick Image: any image you choose
    • System: same as system wallpaper.

4. sbenson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 15, 2015

sbenson , Apr 15, 2015 :
    Trying to figure out how to make this work with Muzei. No luck so far.

I hoped for the best with CM12, but the Cyanogen team continues to disappoint.

I think the Nexus 6 is calling my name.

5. anirudhnyg
    Froyo May 3, 2015

anirudhnyg , May 3, 2015 :
    I would rather have the ability to use live wallpaper (muzei) on lockscreen than have this fancy app themer .. Moving back to cm12.1 ..
    Very surprised that not many people have reported this issue of not being able to set live wallpaper on lockscreen ..

6. Metzgem
    Cupcake May 8, 2015

Metzgem , May 8, 2015 :
    I'm by and large satisfied with the new OS on my OPO, but I've found quite an annoying feature: whenever I use any shortcuts on my lockscreen, I get full access to the phone, not just the selected app. That means anyone could bypass my security settings, which sounds pretty bad.
    Anyone else has stumbled upon the same issue, maybe solved it?