65
Cyanogen OS 12, Rolling Out Now

  1. aluzcz
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2015

    aluzcz , Apr 17, 2015 :
    This is bullshit, dont tell me that CM dont have a capacity to do it faster also if they dont have the capacity they should provide another means like allowing users to ota themselves and downloding the package from internet the distribute it by community means.
    Issue is that with twrp i cant install the ota.zip package anyways :(
     

  2. cmallett1972
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

    cmallett1972 , Apr 17, 2015 :
    so you buy a product from a small startup with a small distribution chain and platform and you're expecting ... what exactly????!!!! ;)
     

  3. Thingist
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2015

    Thingist , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Meanwhile OnePlus Support has apparently been tweeting that everyone should be updated by end of week, which, if the 5% is accurate, means the remaining 95% should be rolled out by Sunday.

    The rollout_percentage seems to be staying at 5. If it has not changed by tomorrow I might finally cave and flash the update in recovery (already downloaded it but was determined to wait out the OTA process).
     

  4. AmigaWolf
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

    AmigaWolf , Apr 17, 2015 :
    I give people a link and video so you can manually update your OnePlus One to CM12s and still people are yelling i still do not have a OTA, and i do not even get a thank you.
     

    think, Spannaa and androidlove2014 like this.
  5. cmallett1972
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015

    cmallett1972 , Apr 17, 2015 :
    ... and now all of you moaning about not getting the OTA in a flash (pardon the unintentional pun) may actually be pleased that you didn't! Looks like the CM12 OTA's rolling out from here on in won't have the crippling battery drain issues those who have received the OTA so far have been reporting in these forums ...

    ahhhhh, the price of revelling in being an early recipient of new software :p:D:);)
     

  6. Triskelion
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015


  7. PeGys
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2015

    PeGys , Apr 17, 2015 :
    If I know it was that easy to flash the update manualy, I would have done it earlier. No more waiting for the OTA...
     

  8. rsanand
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

    rsanand , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Hi There, My oneplus one is of version CM11.0XNPH05Q. I didn't see CM12 update yet. Is my version compatible for OTA or should I do manually?
     

    FAROOK likes this.
  9. rsanand
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

    rsanand , Apr 17, 2015 :

    Hi There, My oneplus one is of version CM11.0XNPH05Q. I didn't see CM12 update yet. Is my version compatible for OTA or should I do manually?
     

  10. Spannaa
    KitKat Apr 17, 2015

    Spannaa , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Get used to it mate - that's how it is on these forums!
    It's far easier for people to moan than it is for them to read or use search...
     

    AmigaWolf likes this.
  11. Spannaa
    KitKat Apr 17, 2015

    Spannaa , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Lol.

    There's a patch available on XDA for that already and it was fixed a while back on the CM12 nightlies.

    If you wait for everything to be fixed before updating, you'll be waiting a long time...
     

    AmigaWolf likes this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Apr 17, 2015


    gabba likes this.
  13. oneplusdoc
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2015


    Deactivated User likes this.
  14. Deactivated User
    Apr 17, 2015


  15. Spannaa
    KitKat Apr 17, 2015

    Spannaa , Apr 17, 2015 :
    Again lol.

    You think I don't have a life too?

    Part of it is making sure my phone works the best it possibly can as it's massively important for communicating with my clients.

    I prefer to learn and do this myself so that I'm sure it's reliable rather than just wait for someone else to do it for me and mess it up.

    Hope you get your OTA soon and you're happy with it ;)
     

  16. ssanjay.mech
    Froyo Apr 17, 2015


  17. bharatrathi15
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

    bharatrathi15 , Apr 17, 2015 :
    lot of us facing the same issue. No way to find it.
     

  18. prajnay0
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 17, 2015


    FAROOK likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Apr 17, 2015


  20. bharatrathi15
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2015

    bharatrathi15 , Apr 17, 2015 :
    So that's a no :p