Cyanogen OS 12, Rolling Out Now

1. nstmania
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

nstmania , May 4, 2015 :
    i had also the update 3 days ago (Greece). I have downloaded but still as i always do with a new os was waiting the reaction of people who have already tried it. No need to say that after reading hundred of pages with bags, malfunctions etc etc i m now NOT willing to push the INSTALL button. Have also think ... " why do i have to change an operating system that is working flawless on my phone, who has going through all testing and its up to 4.4.4 meaning all problems solved to go for a new os that is still untested(at least fm the world users) and will probably take months to solve the bugs" ?????? So i ask the same to u people ..... WHY ????????????????????????

2. Mardoek
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Mardoek , May 4, 2015 :
    Got the push OS12 update a few days ago. Installation without any problem. Lost my e-mail app but no problem for me because I use IMAP e-mail settings. The Boxer client seems much stronger to me than the older app. Although I face a problem with the e-mail. When I archive an e-mail message on OPO, its being saved in the Concept map on the Mail application on my Macbook Pro instead of the Archive map. What I also noticed is that the standard page on the OPO can not be chosen. It is always the second left page. I was also not able to change the raster to another than the standard setting, which was possible in CM11. Strange. Does anyone has the same experience?

3. Mardoek
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Mardoek , May 4, 2015 :
    correct that working! Thanks.

4. Mardoek
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Mardoek , May 4, 2015 :
    same experience.

5. Mardoek
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Mardoek , May 4, 2015 :
    That is how it works. Thanks.

6. econsean
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

econsean , May 4, 2015 :
    OK, I am having one very strange problem. When I am on a call and have to push numbers to get somewhere inside the phone loop, when I push the number pad button and the number pad comes up, there are no numbers on it, it just have the letters that are supposed to be on each number and the symbols on the keys at the bottom (*, #). If I push on one of the buttons the number becomes faintly legible then disappears again.

How can I get these number to show up against the white background of this number keypad?

7. Deactivated User
    May 4, 2015

kesslaR likes this.
  8. vishnu kasyap
    Cupcake May 5, 2015

vishnu kasyap , May 5, 2015 :
    Hey all, recently i got my update on Cyanogen OS 12, problem is that i see come software issues on my phone, like i Lost contacts when updated to cyanogen OS 12, Contact names are visible but not contact numbers, only Whatsapp contacts are visible which are synced , and My phone Glitters when i type a character or name on message Address box (To) ,and i am not able to switch to number mode when i wanted to type numbers to message ... what best can be done to make it set right..??

9. jhnsartain3
    Cupcake May 5, 2015

10. youngpug
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

youngpug , May 6, 2015 :
    Hi guys
    I did the update to COS12 a few days ago. For some reason with SMS, some (not all) of my message threads are showing as numbers, not names. I have to open the threads to work out who it is from.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?? I don't get why it is doing it for some, not all contacts, and it only appears to be in messaging.
    Thanks in advance!

11. itallq
    Eclair May 6, 2015

12. dinoidly
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

dinoidly , May 6, 2015 :
    My phone battery is draining fast after the new update Cyanogen 12.0. Any ideas

13. joseluiscence
    Froyo May 6, 2015

14. clotwipe
    Froyo May 6, 2015

clotwipe , May 6, 2015 :
    I have the same issue. The battery drains out in half a day, used to hold a day and a half.

15. deetee
    Eclair May 6, 2015

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. Mandraker
    Froyo May 6, 2015

Mandraker , May 6, 2015 :
    The extra swipe is indeed useless .. And no way to disable it! or no way so far.

17. vijendrahs
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 6, 2015

vijendrahs , May 6, 2015 :
    You will realize very soon.

lparihar9 likes this.
  18. harshshah130694
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

19. dexiong007
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

dexiong007 , May 6, 2015 :
    Cyanogen12 is having some issue with battery and sensitivity. Because I updated my phone is function very slow. Please fix the Bugs!!!!! ASAP

20. joseluiscence
    Froyo May 7, 2015