Cyanogen OS 12, Rolling Out Now

1. CountryBoyCRO
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2015

CountryBoyCRO , May 7, 2015 :
    Import Contacts to Phone storage.

2. VJ218
    Donut May 8, 2015

VJ218 , May 8, 2015 :
    Do you need to download the CM12 first and then updating it with CM12.1? Or you can just go directly to CM12.1?

Thanks!!

3. joseluiscence
    Froyo May 8, 2015

joseluiscence , May 8, 2015 :
    Como de Momento ninguna fecha heno párr CM12.1, Deje de preocuparse y DISFRUTE De la OPO.

4. Jcardztech
    Froyo May 8, 2015

Jcardztech , May 8, 2015 :
    Lost all my email settings and all email. Volume seems to be not as loud and screen definitely duller and can't seem in sunlight as used to even with settings for sunlight enhancement. Not happy, wish I could go back

ns2097 likes this.
  5. writer79
    Eclair May 8, 2015

writer79 , May 8, 2015 :
    nstmania:
    You are one smart cupcake! Wish I could say the same for myself. What I would give to have 11s back.

6. writer79
    Eclair May 8, 2015

writer79 , May 8, 2015 :
    posted this on another thread; worth reposting here

May I offer a suggestion that might prove beneficial in the future? I'm a Oneplus user without a technical background so my terminology may not be correct, but I do know something about public relations. I lack the expertise to implement the suggested fixes and workarounds for the issues we are currently experiencing, such as no wifi and truncated battery life. As I cannot contribute anything to an open source based operating system, perhaps I should not be making any requests. But I can appreciate the challenges and complexity inherent in the creation and rollout of OS 12. Being more than satisfied with the performance of Oneplus running the current 11s, when I received notification that OS12 was available and ready to be installed, I did not give much thought to the fact that once installed, I would need a much higher level of expertise to fix the issues - or to return to 11s - than I did to install it. Right now I'm really struggling without the use of wifi. In the future perhaps Cyanogen might consider ( along with the notification of update availability ) the inclusion of the suggestion that if the user is not comfortable executing the following steps to return to the previous version while waiting for debugging, perhaps it would be better to wait for future releases. The fact is, I wouldn't have had the advantages of Cyanogen had it not been pre installed and automatically updated. The other sites that suggest workarounds, many of which were shared by generous members of this Forum, reinforce the impression that one should be able to implement the fixes. Cyanogen may not be the right OS for everyone...and that is okay. Any suggestions as to where I can bring my Oneplus one to get these fixes done for me?

7. oneplusone2024
    Eclair May 8, 2015

oneplusone2024 , May 8, 2015 :
    How do I freeze update? I have a new phone and don't want the update? Its not rooted or anything its ben untouched so far out of box. I want to stay on 11s.

ns2097 likes this.
  8. iB-Max
    Cupcake May 8, 2015

iB-Max , May 8, 2015 :
    Can anyone please tell me why I don't have an update box anymore?
    I know the screenshot is in Dutch but still... It should be there... Now the only thibg that's there is (Ill translate): Status, contributies, juridic information, legal information. No update. Can anyone explain that tot me please. Bought this phone yesterday btw.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

9. Chaiiin
    Cupcake May 8, 2015

10. megoshopping
    Gingerbread May 8, 2015

megoshopping , May 8, 2015 :
    I am in San Francisco, when I check system update I still see the XNPH05Q incremental. Did anyone in California area got updated to OS 12??

11. vijendrahs
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2015

vijendrahs , May 11, 2015 :
    Since this is incremental update, you need to update whatever is available first till the last update.

12. kunalpeswani
    Cupcake May 11, 2015

kunalpeswani , May 11, 2015 :
    Dialer is crashing again and again and I am not able to make calls,view recent call list as it is not opening. Its very frustrating.
    Please suggest what to do.. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

13. lparihar9
    Honeycomb May 11, 2015

lparihar9 , May 11, 2015 :
    Hahahaha ! That was funny one Bro! :D

14. vijendrahs
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2015

15. AliceAeslin
    Cupcake May 13, 2015

AliceAeslin , May 13, 2015 :
    I've had a lot of problems since the Cyanogen update... Now my keyboard seems to be taking up 30-40% of my battery per 24 hours and it's very slow and unresponsive, making it really difficult for me to type sometimes as it will miss out letters that I've pressed. I also have problems with the screen shutting off randomly and not being able to turn back on for a little while. Anyone else have this?

16. blackghost
    Cupcake May 13, 2015

17. davidac
    Cupcake May 14, 2015

davidac , May 14, 2015 :
    I am anxious to get the update. I still am waiting for the incremental update. But all the complaints out here makes me think I should click cancel. Though my mom's phone is updated.

18. Multispace67
    Eclair May 14, 2015

Multispace67 , May 14, 2015 :
    Have you just tried to deactivate reverse search in the dialer options menu?

19. brijix
    Cupcake May 14, 2015

brijix , May 14, 2015 :
    > I lost my google voice setting for redirecting international calls. This costed me 100$ before realizing it. Please fix it, and don't do it again.

20. Laloeka
    Donut May 14, 2015