ns0420 , May 16, 2015 :
    I think u can directly get 12.1
    Don't update to 12.0
    Its my personal suggestion
    Wait for 12.1

5. andrewjohn06
    Cupcake May 16, 2015

andrewjohn06 , May 16, 2015 :
    Phone is not waking up for incoming calls and even after unlock phone..answering keys are not displaying instead displays touch to return to call

6. Deactivated User
    May 18, 2015

7. CasperTFG
    KitKat May 19, 2015

CasperTFG , May 19, 2015 :
    End of month.

8. ns0420
    Gingerbread May 19, 2015

ns0420 , May 19, 2015 :
    Dude I went back to cm 11 its asking for some 12.0 v I don't know which exact version Will be downloaded
    And 12.1 is being tested, I think may be in next month they will released

9. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2015

ScorpioPirate , May 19, 2015 :
    I also think that CM12.1 have to roll out next month :)
    But some rumor say maybe next week, but lets see when it arrived to roll out :)
    Just stay tune guy's :)

10. Nasser92
    Cupcake May 24, 2015

11. saha_manojit
    Cupcake May 25, 2015

saha_manojit , May 25, 2015 :
    I bought a new phone 2 weeks ago and not sure whether I have to register or not. My phone came with Cyanogen 11.0. I still do not have OTA to update to Cyanogen 12.

Please advise.

12. Koolzy
    Lollipop May 26, 2015

youbi likes this.
  13. sonicreducer
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2015

sonicreducer , May 26, 2015 :
    hello welcome,
    you don't really need to have a cm account , you should receive your update breifly ;)

youbi likes this.
  14. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator May 26, 2015

youbi , May 26, 2015 :
    Hello, first of all, welcome to the forums. ;)

But you were a little lost, this section it's the Portuguese section, and you should speak in portuguese. ;)

As for you question, I've merge it in the right section, you should by know have received you update.

Have you checked in Definitions -> About the phone -> systems update ?

15. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2015

ScorpioPirate , May 26, 2015 :
    Hi and also welcome from me :)

My advice are stay with your CM11 until the newer CM12.1.1 comes in the very near future.
    Lots of users have major problem with CM12..... :(
    So stay cool and wait until the new will arrive :)

16. ThulsZ
    Froyo May 26, 2015

ThulsZ , May 26, 2015 :
    I am suffering from battery drain issue, phone over heating, display not turning on when I receive calls. All these are after updating to CM12, there were couple of suggestions to get back battery life to turn off few google services that didn't show up too much improvement. It is up to you to personally go ahead to cm12 to see the colors and themes of Android L. But I honestly enjoyed 2 days of battery life with CM11s.

17. bmaz121
    Froyo May 27, 2015

bmaz121 , May 27, 2015 :
    Got my OTA today in USA Orange Cnty , CA. It contained two OTAs. First was a setup, Second one was S12. Setup before this was 05Q, rooted and TWRP. The installs went flawlessly. When I tried to do TWRP and root though using the fastboot flash recovery I got nothing. I tried several times and nothing. The unlock worked as did fastboot recovery like a charm but no TWRP or Root. The unlock took .002 sec so I saw something was wrong but apparently it was already unlocked so that must be the reason. I tried using the ToolBox3 utility and wa-la. I just downloaded the most recent TWRP and Update-SuperSU 2.46 and renamed the TWRP.img in the ToolBox3 TWRP directory to TWRP2.img then copied the New TWRP file to there and renamed it to TWRP.img then I selected TWRP and used the Flash button and my phone booted into TWRP instantly, Yehhhh! Then in TWRP I installed the SuperSU 2.46 that I copied to the phone and it worked great. The most wonderful thing about this was 99% of my settings were kept and all of my data untouched by the whole process. I'm now a happy Lollipop user. Just had to get rid of those dumb Icons and set those back to system. Can't tell I did very much looking at the phone. Seems to be working just fine and I noticed an improvement in battery usage.

18. srikanthram
    Cupcake May 27, 2015

19. j08rebelo
    Gingerbread May 27, 2015

20. naveen.kali
    Cupcake May 27, 2015

naveen.kali , May 27, 2015 :
    I have received the software update notification and updated it with great difficulty(after long downloading of files and many failed attempts). Now I have updated to Cyanogen12S with many issues.
    • Flash light suddenly switches on automatically due to random gesture than gesture set.
    • Battery life is reduced.
    • Slow performance tried to close all opened apps at a time it takes about 2 seconds whereas in earlier version it is done in split second.
    • I played Asphalt 8 game in earlier versions it was smooth but now it is slow, gets stuck and looks patchy. I am sure it is not problem of game but performance issue.
    • I played Subway game is also not so smooth which shows performance lags.
    • Notification bar shows incoming call or message but could not accept or open it if I am using some application.
    • No display when there is incoming call when screen is locked.
    • Sometimes my wifi or mobile data is accessible even though it is enabled. Workaround for this issue I need to put mobile in flight mode and restore to normal mode to make it work.
    • Heating issues too.
    Found these issues till have to wait for few more if there are any. I loved previous version but this version is killing OPO features and performance. As always every software in initial stages will have few issues but it needs to be fixed. Waiting for fixes.