1. RikoMMXV
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

ab123321 likes this.
  2. varadparulekarofficial
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

armmani2001 and lukie257 like this.
  3. Aarju
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

armmani2001, ab123321 and Cyberdude like this.
  4. subhodeep9
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

Attached Files:

5. itechy21
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2016

lukie257 and Deactivated User like this.
  6. stefan600
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

stefan600 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    you guys complain about the april joke in an app which even is not an offical app?

Are you kidding?

They said Q1 yes.. so it will probably come within a short time..

If you can't wait you have to get the Cyanogenmod. I've switched after the first OTA because the update cycle was too long for me (does not matter if it's oxygen or cos). On my old Galaxy it was the same: the updates came really late and then the system was old again. To install CM isn't that hard, there are several tutorials for getting cm in few steps. For people who don't know anything about flashing , recovery, etc. it's probably better to stay on official COS.. But it's a problem with all phones undependent of the brands. E.g. two of my friends have the newest Android Version and that just because they have Google devices, all others (Expect Cyanogenmod users) staying on old OS because they did not receive an update yet.

williamhaven and ab123321 like this.
  7. itechy21

itechy21 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    If you watch the entire thing it mentions all the QA / Cert they have to go through each update...

8. fantasmic
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

ayy1892, Lorde Voldmort and itechy21 like this.
  9. Jac_Q

Jac_Q , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Samsung is not really a benchmark in this area.
    The latest Motorola devices are updated nearly instantly (that includes the 2014th Moto G).
    Even shitty Huawei and Honor devices got the Android M updates. This is just ridicilous.
    I mean Oneplus broadly announced that updates will be released timely and now everyone's waiting for Android M. Sure, it's not OPs fault that COS is not released yet but it's the same with the OP2 and OPX.
    I wanted to buy an OP2 but since it takes ages for updates and they're mostly buggy, I'll buy a Motorola or Nexus device next time.

And flashing, flashing, flashing... yeah, I could do that but I don't want to. It's just annoying to set up everything from scratch every 3-6 months.

10. stefan600
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

stefan600 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Yeah, if people wanna have newest Updates with OTAs then they have to get such devices or flashing some custom OS. That fact isn't new. It's a pitty that there are not more update on One Plus devices. When they announcded there will be their own OS (Oxygen), my opinion was that it will get worse with OTA updates. Cannot say if it would be better with just COS, but probably Cyanogen would have a higher priority for the one plus devices then. Anyways the devices with their hardware are good for that price and like you said if you are not satisfied with the updates you have to change to brands like Google or Motorola. The devices with most latest Android always will be the Google devices (Nexus). It's not hard to understand why.

About flashing, if you have done once for a stable build the next update you'll get in the android updater. (So you don't have to anything , it's like an OTA)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

11. ScorpioPirate

DeltaSky and stefan600 like this.
  12. D.Shvedov
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

13. ab123321
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

ab123321 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Of course, I know about them :)
    But it's, firstly, Port. Secondly, it's from older COS. Thirdly, COS 13 will contain official update of all listed above (if we'll get it :D)

14. itechy21

itechy21 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    If it doesn't come out today (which I highly doubt) I'll probably come out in the next week or two...
    They hate releasing updates on Fridays as any issues don't get fixed until the Monday... So their release week is practically Monday - Thursday...

15. williamhaven

16. Cyberdude
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

Cyberdude , Apr 1, 2016 :
    You are totally missing the point: If you buy a car with a servicing package you do not expect to have to do the servicing yourself because the seller is incapable of doing it in a timely manner.

There are lots of things I 'could' do with my OP, but I don't want to. I want the seller to honour their commitments.

The bit that really pisses my off is that they have known for sometime that COS13 wouldn't land by OTA in Q1 as they promised, but either their balls or their ethics are so small they couldn't even apologise and explain the delay, tell us is been done to correct the delay and tell us when we will receive our OPO COS13 OTA.

cowboys!

Xeno, saoshyant and elya90 like this.
  17. FireGate_13
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

FireGate_13 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Why they haven't announced anything yet? Is it so difficult to calm us down with the true story? If you announce something, especially a deadline and you fail you can just inform what went wrong. We are not impatient, we are uniformed and a little disappointed..

18. manodedios
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

manodedios , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I got the update notification and opened the tracker and got the April fools message.... I swear I was about to stab my phone..... Tired of cyanogen.... It's not oneplus fault.... But they are just as bad.

nicerous likes this.
  19. thahusyn
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

thahusyn , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Well, last thing we heard from them was that it's in certification process and will be released once it's done. As of now this is the status of cos 13. Let's hope for the best.

20. ScorpioPirate

ScorpioPirate , Apr 1, 2016 :
    LOL.... Haven't you any humor left :p

itechy21 likes this.