ROM CyanogenMod 6.0.1 Builds

1. mymutatedmind
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 25, 2016

mymutatedmind , Feb 25, 2016 :
    I eagerly await..
    Also @jgcaap can you please look into the camera artifacts that appear during video recording (sultan fixed it by using his own camera hal)- you get what I'm talking about
    Maybe you're caf build will fix that :)
    Damn your rom is sooooo fast

2. lusipt

lusipt , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Always the same problem with the Bluetooth I can't understand because in all others roms works ok :confused:

3. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Feb 25, 2016

69gm , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Are those the same ones demonstrated when using CM stuff? If so, that's part of the reason Sultan used O2 for camera...

4. mymutatedmind

5. Evokkimus
    KitKat Feb 25, 2016

Evokkimus , Feb 25, 2016 :
    How is the lz4 build? Anyone using it?

Edit: oh it's not even available anymore. Nevermind :p

6. bmark240

bmark240 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    @jgcaap: why am I getting reboots after installing any apk files?
    I'm also getting screen freeze when scrolling a webpage & also download links have to be pressed, then refreshed then pressed until I can start to download any file. It seems the screen is becoming unresponsive at times? Is there a way to solve these major issues?

7. btoom12
    Gingerbread Feb 25, 2016

btoom12 , Feb 25, 2016 :

8. btoom12
    Gingerbread Feb 25, 2016

btoom12 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Why don't you just buy a great phone? If you want to design etc that's great but don't encourage
    the clowns on this web-site to continue with their OCD regarding one plus. They have cost me
    money that I could have used to buy a top gun phone. Just a thought.

9. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 25, 2016

sfomin , Feb 25, 2016 :
    gtfo! let the guy do his thing and help the community

10. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Feb 25, 2016

69gm , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Did you say.....TOP GUN?!

[​IMG]

digitalpig, Evokkimus and Logg84 like this.
  11. Evokkimus
    KitKat Feb 28, 2016

Evokkimus , Feb 28, 2016 :
    @jgcaap I was checking out Multirom again after a while of not using it. I noticed it would now be good to use it after the updates.

But to my surprise I noticed that your kernel doesn't have kexec hardboot patch. Weird :D

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016

12. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 29, 2016

jgcaap , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Tomorow is fixed :)

pluscat, Evokkimus and Jole7 like this.
  13. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Feb 29, 2016

14. silverview
    Gingerbread Feb 29, 2016

silverview , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Lots of incremental changes and improvements which all add up to a great experience.

Jole7 and prem.kansara like this.
  15. Nicodoc
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2016

Nicodoc , Mar 1, 2016 :
    29th build is perfect if you want to sell energy for thousands years :p

Attached Files:

Jole7 and Deactivated User like this.
  16. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 1, 2016

jgcaap , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Guys I believe cm is doing a tremendous job on trying to improve our user experience. But saddens me to see OnePlus company not doing anything for us on camera level. We use exactly same blobs since 2014 and I'm becoming tired of trying different solutions for that matter. Already many times crossed my head on quiting and giving up. Still didn't and I hope that won't happen because I would go back to my old Nokia phone. But as OnePlus customer, I won't ever buy a oneplus phone ever again. Is frustrating to find users with issues with Bluetooth or camera or some other crap and the solutions available on my side simply cannot comply and help since the blobs are closed source and not shared.

Anyway...this is just sharing up my tiredness since I loose more time on fixing things than improving the rom. Which sucks..

Taqizadeh, Evokkimus, Jole7 and 2 others like this.
  17. SteakHutzee
    Mar 1, 2016

SteakHutzee , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Come on Jorge, you're doing a great job! ;)

Jole7, Evokkimus and jgcaap like this.
  18. dhairyarc1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2016

dhairyarc1 , Mar 2, 2016 :
    @jgcaap To be honest best MM ROM till now ! .... 20/20 for it no issue I can say that Its the best stable rom till date I just suggest one thing that is camera 8/10 if u can tweak some libs etc ...results would be great as it suffers in lowlight ! I repeat once u flash this ROM u won't go back ! Keep it up!

Edit :- Heats while watching video or browsing!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016

19. Evokkimus
    KitKat Mar 3, 2016

Evokkimus , Mar 3, 2016 :
    Seems like Multirom does not like f2fs :D
    The multiboot screen doesn't appear when booting your phone, well atleast your kernel has kexec hardboot :)

20. Evokkimus
    KitKat Mar 3, 2016

Evokkimus , Mar 3, 2016 :
    I agree with you. Oneplus isn't concentrating on OPO anymore, which sucks. Atleast we still have Cyanogen. Hopefully they will continue supporting OPO after the contract ends. I've seen that they still like the OPO quite much