Vishal_khatri009 likes this.
  3. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat May 18, 2016

4. Jole7
    Gingerbread May 18, 2016

5. bmark240
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2016

bmark240 , May 18, 2016 :
    Sorry @jgcaap I am still calling your Marshmallow build VAMOS ROM.

Versatile
    Accelerated
    Mobile
    Operating
    System

Every time I backup a Snapshot I rename the ROM to that.
    Overall it's looking pretty swift & stable & is now my daily driver, every time I change to a different ROM I want to roll back to yours. I guess this is why your ROM is always on my phone. Some ROM might have more but lack a 'feel & fluidity' to them.

6. Logan_Adams
    Gingerbread May 20, 2016

Logan_Adams , May 20, 2016 :
    So f2fs support is only available for data and cache in this ROM and system has to be ext4 ?

7. Jole7
    Gingerbread May 20, 2016

8. Tricky
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

Tricky , May 23, 2016 :
    @jgcaap

Your ROM is awesome. It gives the best battery life so far. But, I have seen some people wanting quick charging, including myself (sometimes). I know you don't have quick charging to keep battery performance optimal. Also, I don't know if this is even possible or not, but a awesome feature would be quick settings tile that you can toggle on and off when you need quick charge? I don't usually need faster charge times because I just plug it in every night. But, every once and awhile and on trips I find myself needing quicker charge times. At current charge settings it is pretty slow. Thus, as compromise a quick tile feature like this would be awesome to have.

Nicodoc and PCesar.Cercal like this.
  9. jgcaap
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

jgcaap , May 23, 2016 :
    Going to remove here a myth.

I don't have quick charging as also no one has it. :p

What I have differently is lowered the mAh (and keeping higher isn't the feature quick charge) .

You can control that by flashing UKM and by installing the app synapse available in the market, which is available at the server for our device.

10. Logan_Adams
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

Logan_Adams , May 23, 2016 :
    Yeah gotta confirm that battery life ist just awesome on this ROM (first cycle 6h SOT). But do I only imagine that or is the sound not that good over head phones ?

11. bmark240
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 24, 2016

bmark240 , May 24, 2016 :
    Isn't the Opus sound engine supposed to be better than the Speex one jgcaap?
    If anyone is using a build from the 19th May onwards, they may have to clean flash. I was having boot loops every day until i wiped cache, dalvik/Art cache, system...

12. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , May 24, 2016 :
    Is the 23rd build stable and which gapps should I use? Open? Or suggest away?

13. Tricky

Tricky , May 24, 2016 :
    I don't know about the 23rd build. But, usually the build date in the header of the XDA thread is the most stable version. Which right now the build from the 19th, and so far I have had no issues (clean flash). Great battery as well.

rkiwtir likes this.
  14. ziepicwaffle
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 25, 2016

ziepicwaffle , May 25, 2016 :
    I'm on 19th build as well and it is very stable. Battery life is great. I know the new builds are suffering from system drain, as cm is working on location. As for gapps, jgcaap recommends slim gapps only. I'm using slim gapps build from April 8th and everythings good.
    Edit: forgot to mention, clean flash necessary for optimal results. Jgcaap has been changing things recently.

rkiwtir likes this.
  15. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , May 25, 2016 :
    I flashed the ROM. But no root? It said flashing SuperSU in twrp but titanium backup doesn't recognize it(Installed su from play store ,it says failed to update binary) and it replaced my twrp with cm recovery ?why ?

16. Logan_Adams
    Gingerbread May 25, 2016

17. ziepicwaffle

The root isn't built in so I just flash super su 2.67. Its always worked for me

18. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , May 25, 2016 :
    The ROM has replaced twrp with cm recovery ,will I be able to flash super su ?

19. ziepicwaffle

Oh...I'm not sure. I would just flash twrp through fast boot. Its very easy. There's instructions in the pinned thread. I use tugapowers latest twrp build

rkiwtir likes this.
  20. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , May 25, 2016 :
    So fastboot adb drivers ,tuga's 3.0.2.0 (April 4th) and flash via cmd . one silly question ,will I lose my data ?

Never mind

Last edited: May 25, 2016