butaixyz8016 likes this.
  4. butaixyz8016
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2016

5. Deactivated User
    Jul 20, 2016

6. ashishjena
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2016

ashishjena , Jul 23, 2016 :
    Does any other Gapps work other than Slim Gapps ?As Slim Gapps stopped his work 2 months back.

7. suryachandranr1978
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2016

ashishjena likes this.
  8. rajgupta_27
    Donut Jul 23, 2016

9. ziepicwaffle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2016

ziepicwaffle , Jul 23, 2016 :
    Banks gapps are good too. Large file size but that's cause it's designed to work for every phone. The size actually installed I heard us around the same as nano size for open. Banks is very stable

ashishjena and jstepa like this.
  10. meteorash
    Froyo Jul 31, 2016

meteorash , Jul 31, 2016 :
    I love this rom because of the insane battery life I was getting when I first flashed it.

In recent builds, I've encountered a few frustrating issues and wanted to see if anyone else had the same

1. When I make calls while connected to my car stereo via Bluetooth the audio stops playing over Bluetooth. The only way I realized I can bring the audio back is the next time I turn the car off and on again. I end up resorting to completing the call over my phone speaker which is pointless as I can barely hear anything while driving.

2. The phone restarts whenever the network is really bad or when switching between cell towers. I've only experienced this while driving and hence my assumption.

The battery life off late is also questionable. I used to get nearly 2 full days of use. Now I barely get over a day of use. And no I haven't started using pokemon go or any battery draining app recently.

Anyone else have these issues? I really don't want to go back to the nightlies because they're just downright bad or any other rom because nothing has come close to this rom.

11. se7enlyn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2016

se7enlyn , Jul 31, 2016 :
    I didn't have your issues when I was using this ROM for the past 3weeks. Try performing a clean flash and manually reinstalling all your apps. Or move to another ROM, preferably an AOSP/AOSPB one, like me, specifically CandySix. It's amazing, especially the battery!

ziepicwaffle likes this.
  12. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Sorry for the noob question , is it safe to do a dirty flash the 31st(latest) build over an May 19th build n flash the xposed zip? Will I lose my twrp recovery ? Because , the first time I flashed time rom , it was changed to cm recovery !

13. ziepicwaffle

ziepicwaffle , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Make sure to go into developer options and disable the option for cm recovery to replace your twrp. As for if you can dirty flash, I'm not sure, that's a two months gap so a clean flash would be recommended. There have been a lot of changes.

14. rkiwtir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2016

rkiwtir , Aug 3, 2016 :
    So I can't dirty flash it ? :(

15. ziepicwaffle

16. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I flashed , it updated . But play services keeps crashing ! :/

17. ziepicwaffle

ziepicwaffle , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Yeah the build was just too old. The recent builds battery wasn't that good so I'm back to aosp (candy six and darkobas)

18. rkiwtir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2016

rkiwtir , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Which ROM has best battery life? I don't wanna switch to aosp because I use some of those cm features .

19. se7enlyn

se7enlyn , Aug 4, 2016 :
    what cm features do you mean?

candysix or darkobas has the best battery life.

rkiwtir and ziepicwaffle like this.
  20. ziepicwaffle

ziepicwaffle , Aug 4, 2016 :
    In terms of raw battery, darkobas is king but it is aosp. Candy six is close but it's also aosp. I feel your pain. I love this ROM too but the battery recently hasn't been so good. I've learned to prefer using smart lock vs cyanogenmod system profiles. Aosp is different but it's a good different.

rkiwtir and se7enlyn like this.