CyanogenOS 13 Bugs Thread

1. Qazi.Rza
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 12, 2016

jstepa likes this.
  2. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 12, 2016

AndyPober , May 12, 2016 :
    Look up AT&T 's APN values. Create a new APN entry with them. Back out - do not save. Reboot. Enjoy cellular data.

3. gusuraman
    Community Veteran May 12, 2016

gusuraman , May 12, 2016 :
    Well, technically it sounds more like an attempt to start flames considering you don't miss the chance to troll him anytime he posts.

Synchronous and noquarter like this.
  4. jstepa
    KitKat May 12, 2016

jstepa , May 12, 2016 :
    You don't see him trolling all the time to others? Blind are we?

Qazi.Rza likes this.
  5. gusuraman

There are many trolls on the forum. Does it make it a behavior to emulate?

6. jstepa
    KitKat May 12, 2016

jstepa , May 12, 2016 :
    With this case, yes

Qazi.Rza and theshinybeast like this.
  7. gusuraman

Hmm, nope. Trolling is trolling, there is no this or that case.
    And aiming to a specific user isn't trolling. It's more like harassment

SoniaB likes this.
  8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow May 12, 2016

theshinybeast , May 12, 2016 :
    Surely you mean, 'Wannabe Grammer Nazi', because, professionally speaking, he's hardly one to judge. :D

jstepa likes this.
  9. jstepa
    KitKat May 12, 2016

jstepa , May 12, 2016 :
    So it's time to ban him all together, he has done it looooooong time, not just me but everybody?

Qazi.Rza likes this.
  10. gusuraman

Only admins can take such decision. We can only move within the warning system boundaries :nomouth:

11. jstepa
    KitKat May 12, 2016

jstepa , May 12, 2016 :
    Well I start reporting him more often then ;)

12. frigobross
    Cupcake May 12, 2016

frigobross , May 12, 2016 :
    Hi, i've got an notice on my opo saying the update for CM13 is available. When i click on "Install the update" it begins but fail and finish in recovery mode with "error " in wipe partition cache space. I've reboot the phone an start it on recovery mode manually and wipe cache partition manually,, with no error but, when i reboot, and try to install it another time it give me the same error. and the update message still there. Is it normal?. When will the update work? or what do i have to do for complete it?

13. jdm001
    Gingerbread May 12, 2016

jdm001 , May 12, 2016 :
    OK...

uhhh, thanks for letting me know?

14. et121677
    Froyo May 12, 2016

et121677 , May 12, 2016 :
    Thanks for clearing that up... I missed that. Good to know they can do it remotely

15. gringoboy
    Lollipop May 12, 2016

gringoboy , May 12, 2016 :
    Get real lol. He should have been banned over a year ago, he constantly trolls people, calling them losers and criticising their English. He has literally hundreds of posts like it, but Mods have done bugger all about it. Is it any surprise others take him on instead? If you lot did your jobs properly it wouldn't happen. You're all too busy with crap like 'off topic' and defending the indefensible like fanboys do.

Qazi.Rza and jstepa like this.
  16. Iamayankjain
    Honeycomb May 12, 2016

Iamayankjain , May 12, 2016 :
    Recently sheets updating my oneplus one to cos13 i found that my ringtone has stopped working it works fine for few hours and then stops. The phone just vibrates and no sound could be heard. I tried Factory reset too and many reboots.
    HELP PLEASE!

17. Iamayankjain
    Honeycomb May 12, 2016

Iamayankjain , May 12, 2016 :
    Recently sheets updating my oneplus one to cos13 i found that my ringtone has stopped working it works fine for few hours and then stops. The phone just vibrates and no sound could be heard. I tried Factory reset too and many reboots

18. mklam
    Cupcake May 12, 2016

mklam , May 12, 2016 :
    No, mine is not rooted.

19. piperz
    Cupcake May 13, 2016

piperz , May 13, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

idk what to do anymore. my phone is stuck in this state/ ive tried clearing cache, rebooted 10000x, fastboot... and i dont want to end up reformatting my phone :L is there any solution to this problem?

20. gusuraman
    Community Veteran May 13, 2016

gusuraman , May 13, 2016 :
    You can't blame moderators for your trolling; if you see a post that you think is inappropriate (be it disrespectful, off-topic, ...), just report it and it can be handled.

When behaving like this, you are not different from him by jumping on each of his posts even when uncalled.

And yes, staying on topic is important as it's the reason why a forum is divided in subforums and threads and it helps (new) members find the resources they seek more efficiently.

Denis Wauchope likes this.