CYPRUS: Anyone manage to get OPO shipped to Cyprus cheap Pls help?!?

1. Benjos
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2014

Benjos , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hey mates!!!!
    I live in Cyprus ( E.U Country ) and I have won an Invite from the forums.
    My first plan was to get the phone shipped to a friend in U.K. And when my friend will travel back to Cyprus he can bring me the phone. My friend will travel back to Cyprus in 2 months :(
    Did anyone managed to get the OPO in Cyprus ? or anyone that can suggest me a better way to get the phone shipped in Cyprus ? I realized that the OPO is more expensive if you have it shipped to U.K. Can I find a cheaper way?
    I already claimed the Invitation and I have 2 days to buy the phone. Any suggestion here? Before I proceed with my first plan?.

2. fenice
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

fenice , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Follow the instructions here (it should be relative inexpensive to get it shipped): https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/buy-the-original-oneplus-one-from-anywhere-in-the-world.12199/

What do you mean by that comment? More expensive that what? You can actually buy it one the OnePlus UK site.

3. Benjos
    Honeycomb Aug 28, 2014

Benjos , Aug 28, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

More expensive to buy it in UK
    UK Price for OPO 64GB - 269 GBP ( 338 EURO , 446 USD )
    EUROPE Price for OPO 64GB - 299 Euro ( 238 GBP , 394 USD )
    US Price for OPO 64GB - 349 USD ( 265 EURO , 211 GBP )

OneFashion likes this.
  4. fenice
    KitKat Aug 29, 2014

fenice , Aug 29, 2014 :
    It's not "more expensive" it's the price it costs in the country in which you buy it. You' re not comparing like with like here, the EU price includes import duty and taxes and the US price doesn't. Buy the phone in one of the Eurozone countries and have it shipped to you by the method I suggested.

5. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2014

FosterCAll , Aug 29, 2014 :
    let him ship it to u.. n no need ur fren to travel :)

6. chongswee
    Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2014

chongswee , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Yup, @fenice is correct, and the charger you get is Europe Charger, and tax in inclusive; shipping from US / UK might get you tax charging from custom.

7. Benjos
    Honeycomb Aug 29, 2014

Benjos , Aug 29, 2014 :
    @fenice I have allready follow my first plan ( opo and shippin to UK cost me £274 - €348 ) . I am not compairing the Us price since theres is no tax in US and if the phone shipped from US to Cyprus I have to pay for import duty and taxes and it will cost me more and I need to buy extra adaptor to get the charger work with UK plug. I have read the thread that your post before you post it here. If i order the opo and get the opo shipped to Germany and forwarded via mailboxde to Cyprus it will cost me aprox €325 delivered at my door. If i want the pnone arrived at my door from UK I have to pay aprox 14 euro ( tracked and signed ) equals to €362.
    Its cheaper to buy the phone shipped to EU and forwarded via mail forwarding service but I believe is more risky

OneFashion likes this.
  8. economarte
    Eclair Aug 29, 2014

Benjos likes this.
  9. Benjos
    Honeycomb Aug 29, 2014

Benjos , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Eparagkeila to prin 6 wres. Exoume dromo akoma wspou na ertei... Gnwrizomaste? pm me!

Geosva and OneFashion like this.
  10. Geosva
    Froyo Sep 12, 2014

Benjos likes this.
  11. JuanL
    KitKat Sep 12, 2014

JuanL , Sep 12, 2014 :
    The phone is cheap itself... I bought it from UK and its not like 500 bucks... Its just a little bit more... Get it the easiest way...

Or just ship it to a mail fordwarding company!

12. Benjos
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2014

Benjos , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Mia eikona einai xilies lekseis to isws to prwto OnePlus One stin Papho [​IMG][​IMG]

Geosva likes this.
  13. Geosva
    Froyo Sep 23, 2014

Geosva , Sep 23, 2014 :
    Benjos exw Invite!! Please help out m8 when I choose UK it sais they dont ship there either!

14. Benjos
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2014

Benjos , Sep 23, 2014 :
    Egw mia xara mporw na to steilw eprospathisa twra me epitixia . En lio mperdemena omws . Akou ti tha kameis an thes na to stileis UK kame login sto store account sou oxi sta foroums alakse tIN Shipping address sou stin UK adress tha vasanisteis lio kane add new address kai meta pata sto link http://oneplus.net/uk kai ksanakame log in . ( Btw den sou sinistw na to stileis UK giati tha sou Ertei pio akriva )

[​IMG]

Geosva likes this.
  15. Benjos
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2014

Geosva likes this.