[DAILY] Stock UNOFFICIAL CM12 Builds

1. mabinnen
    Froyo Jan 10, 2015

mabinnen , Jan 10, 2015 :
    I'm so very tired from the audio/spotify glitches that I went back tot CM11. Just as @fallboard I really tried everything to avoid glitching, dirty flashing, clean flashing, different kernels, edit the build.prop values. It doesn't help. Just now follow the CM12 logs to find out if there is a possible solution released.

2. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 10, 2015

B4kken , Jan 10, 2015 :
    I had that issue with Google play music earlier, but it's gone now. I wonder if it's an app issue with lollipop rather than cm12 :p

Mecca EL likes this.
  3. Mecca EL
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2015

Mecca EL , Jan 10, 2015 :
    Exactly. Is Spotify optimized for 5.0?

4. mabinnen
    Froyo Jan 10, 2015

mabinnen , Jan 10, 2015 :
    I wish it was Spotify only, but all Dutch radio apps and TuneIn Radio pro are producing glitches which is very disturbing, especially when listening tot classical music. So I decoder yesterday to go back to CM11. The only thing I van try is another ROM not based on CM12, just to rule out wether itbnis a ROM bases or an app based problem. Somewhere I read that a host-file from AdAway could cause the glitching, others say tot modify build.prop and/or CPU values. There is no solution yet.

Mecca EL likes this.
  5. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 10, 2015

B4kken , Jan 10, 2015 :
    OK. Well as far as I can tell it's gone on play music anyway. Have you tried like.. Omni ROM (ported by @lolzballs) or VanirAOsP? Both are "non-cm" based.

6. mabinnen
    Froyo Jan 10, 2015

B4kken likes this.
  7. Mecca EL
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2015

Mecca EL , Jan 10, 2015 :
    I'll test TuneIn Pro for you...

8. fallboard
    Froyo Jan 11, 2015

fallboard , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I am certainly considering a different ROM. I will say I actually heard some of the glitches in the native YouTube client! I really think this is a driver/kernel level problem, but I'm not a developer or a coder, so I may just be blowing smoke. This is really frustrating, because the nightlies are otherwise performing beautifully.

9. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

matssa , Jan 11, 2015 :
    @daleski75 you should maybe put on the first post that you won't provide any more builds cause the official CM nightlies are up ;) just a suggestion ^^

Samuraiii and B4kken like this.
  10. Slowpoke1980
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

11. DeWe
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

DeWe , Jan 13, 2015 :
    FC to 100% Reproducible
    go into the settings from the dialer/phone (area where you can assign the Sip provider) and tab one time on Video call forwarding settings: Result FC

I've try to open a Jira bug, but 2 times it was closed :
    1st one it was in the project for FW out of the box from OpO (it was not visible that this project handle only the 44s version) ; 2nd close was in the nightly CM12 project because I could not say at which time the error is included (haha how?, I've received the device brand-new yesterday, and I'm not willing to flash every older version to make a compare) With the new device was mention in the ticket. I'm a little bit pi... off from the handling of the CM ticket handling, because the problem is to 100% Reproducible

12. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 13, 2015

B4kken , Jan 13, 2015 :
    Maybe they removed it as they've only just started releasing the nightlies and don't take bug reports on cm12 yet? I don't know.. Do you use video calls? :p but yeah, I could reproduce the error.

13. DeWe
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

DeWe , Jan 13, 2015 :
    Maybe I haven't found the settings in CM12: (I have only CM11- nightly from Dec. -on my S3 LTE for compare) :
    * where can I change the picture for the look screen (not the same as on the home screen)
    * fancy widget does not show anything anymore on the Lookscreen
    * where I can add/remove add application for fast access on the lookscreen
    * where I can modify (order/add/delete) the small icons for the fast access in the pull down menu on the right side?
    * Display themes are no more possible?

14. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 13, 2015

B4kken , Jan 13, 2015 :
    Note of the things you're asking for is implemented in cm12. I'm not sure if custom lockscreen shortcuts are returning, cm did a poll on google+ to see if we use it and the answer no beat yes by a lot. Google removed lockscreen widgets again in change to the awesome notification functions of the stock one.
    Customizing the quick-settings will come soon(right pull-down). Themes will come within a few weeks :)

15. hbsimmons88
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2015

16. DeWe
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

DeWe , Jan 13, 2015 :
    If I look, which kind of Apps has used how many power from the Accu, the first place has "Others". How Can I identify, what "Others" (Sonstiges) is ? Does someone has an idea? Could it be the flashing of the Recovery, flashing the CM12, Gapps, SuperSU and today the delta to the delta of CM12 13.01 ? Screenshot_2015-01-13-21-11-53.png

17. keessonnema
    KitKat Jan 13, 2015

keessonnema , Jan 13, 2015 :
    I find that so annoying, we don't know what's causing it, but it's there all the time. That's 1 thing I hate about lollipop, the miscellanious drain.

18. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 13, 2015

B4kken , Jan 13, 2015 :
    That can be anything.. As I understand it we've always had it it'd just enabled as visible know for developers to see etc. This can be all from background stuff to how much you drained in recovery which the battery meter can't calculate.

matssa likes this.
  19. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2015

matssa , Jan 13, 2015 :
    This drain isn't caused by the ROM (I don't have it anymore). This is an info that CM implemented to see some specific battery drain. This battery drain is most likely when you use TWRP to do a backup or flash an update or a file.

When you fully charge the phone, it erases every info you have on the precedent battery drain, and when you wait until you reach 15%, you will notice that this misc drain isn't present anymore.

Plus, I think that on the latest nightlies, they removed this battery drain info (not sure though). So don't say it is because of Lollipop, think about what you do with your phone ^^

rclotz and B4kken like this.
  20. matssa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2015

matssa , Jan 13, 2015 :
    Sniper! ^^

MetalMask and B4kken like this.