1. Tarfex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 12, 2016

Tarfex , Apr 12, 2016 :
    :eek: why not. Once u get "xposed" u never go back

2. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean Apr 12, 2016

prem.kansara , Apr 12, 2016 :
    A couple of problem I face in this ROM
    1. Screen Orientation- the screen goes to landscape but do not turn the opposite side (i dont mean portrait)
    2. Callers always complaint about my audio while i use this ROM

3. siva-kumar
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2016

siva-kumar , Apr 12, 2016 :
    Of late, I am having a problem of when I unlock the phone after some time, the camera gets turned on immediately. I am using the power button to unlock and not the camera short cut.
    This is a nuisance. Any one else facing this problem? Thanks

4. lokesh3440
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2016

lokesh3440 , Apr 12, 2016 :
    There is no nuisance here. I believe you are swiping from bottom right corner or camera gestures might be the culprit that's why camera gets opened. Swipe from the middle of the lockscreen to go to homescreen.

5. Deactivated User
    Apr 12, 2016

theshinybeast likes this.
  6. siva-kumar
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2016

siva-kumar , Apr 12, 2016 :
    As I said before I am using the power button to unlock. Not swiping screen.

7. Evokkimus
    KitKat Apr 12, 2016

Evokkimus , Apr 12, 2016 :
    I used to use it alot, but it gave a lot of problems for me recently, and I have no modules i really would need.

Tarfex likes this.
  8. wendy123
    Froyo Apr 12, 2016

wendy123 , Apr 12, 2016 :
    No, I installed another ROM...

9. snarfarlarkus
    Eclair Apr 13, 2016

snarfarlarkus , Apr 13, 2016 :
    Should I use xposed now? Don't want any new problems.

Btw, how are your guys calling quality? Does the other end hear you okay?

10. Deactivated User
    Apr 13, 2016

11. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 13, 2016

theshinybeast , Apr 13, 2016 :
    @tye359 @jstepa @csabreu Well folks ,do you remember our conversation the other day about the convenience of backing up our EFS partition and if we would ever really need it or not? Well today that piece of good practice has paid off for me. I flashed CandySix this morning and after using it all day decided that although it´s a great ROM the constant crashes of Chrome dev were just far too annoying. So I decided to restore the backup of Darkobas which, of course, I had made that morning. To my surprise the backup failed to install, repeatedly ( I still have no idea why ).
    Anyway ,I also always keep a permanent backup of COS 12.1 on my phone and I restored that,success:D but sadly it was then I discovered :eek: no imei , sim not recognized :eek: To cut an already too long story short ,EFS backup ,command window ,fastboot ,flash and normality:D:D:D
    EFS backups are cool :cool::cool:

tye359, csabreu, jstepa and 1 other person like this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Apr 13, 2016

13. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 13, 2016

theshinybeast , Apr 13, 2016 :
    It´s a real hassle, I had to set everything up again :confused: but it could have been worse:p

Deactivated User likes this.
  14. rdhameja
    Apr 14, 2016

rdhameja , Apr 14, 2016 :
    Ok folks. I am not sure if I am actually not able to find the relevant setting, but is it not possible to change the default Home screen for the stock launcher?
    It always selects the extreme left panel as the home screen and I could not change the home screen to middle panel out of the three that I have.

Any clues?

15. snarfarlarkus
    Eclair Apr 14, 2016

16. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 14, 2016

theshinybeast , Apr 14, 2016 :
    Either that or.............. not worth thinking about:p:D;)

Deactivated User likes this.
  17. tye359
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 14, 2016

tye359 , Apr 14, 2016 :
    That is very lucky indeed that you got it back working ok :) do you think it had something to do with the COS 12.1 backup corrupting something? Possibly because you went from Android 6.0 back to Android 5.1? I'm scared to flash another ROM now :D

18. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 14, 2016

Probably did yes but what I still can't figure out is why my original Darkobas backup failed in the first place.

siva-kumar likes this.
  19. jstepa
    KitKat Apr 14, 2016

jstepa , Apr 14, 2016 :
    I don't know if this works, but you could take a backup of ROM + EFS at the same time if you are using unofficial TWRP.

20. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 14, 2016

That's the thing though, I'm using unofficial TWRP (Tugapower) It's the first time a backup has ever failed to restore so I'm interested to find out what went wrong. Maybe at the weekend I'll look into it, I've no time until then and everything is fine now.

Evokkimus and jstepa like this.