Dash Car Charger is out of stock in Canada but in Stock in the US

1. Espada04
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2016

Espada04 , Aug 2, 2016 :
    I remember when I ordered all my OP Devices and accessories they originate from their Warehouse in California.

Now I want to buy the Dash Car Charger as it's been out of stock since who knows how long. I notice it shows out of stock when the county selected is Canada. And In Stock when country is US.

According to live chat, Even if its in the same Warehouse they have 2 different stock levels for the same exact product. But there's not ETA on when Canada will receive new shipment of what the US stock still has in stock. I don't see how that makes logical sense. It's a Car Charger. I'm sure the specifications are pretty universal. Our electrical standard is the same.

Why not just take the stock in the US pile and put it in the Canadian pile instead of jumping through logistical loops to get the Canadian stock replenished in the distant future? o_O

cssoz likes this.
  2. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

xlaloman1818 , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Yeah, im basically getting tired of all the BS Oneplus is lacking of. They still can't mass produce a simple damn charger for their own specific phone.... On the USA website is more of a joke.... Its states its in STOCK and when you are ready to checkout the damn status changes suddenly to "Out-of Stock" because the US warehouse/local (somewhere in Rosemead or City of Industry, CA) don't seem to have it stock since freakin' day one the damn 1+3 came out! What a total joke and they still want us to recommend their products to the rest of the world when they lack producing the simplest products for the rest to get their hands on.... and NO I do NOT want to pay a stupid $90 for their damn car charger on other websites, I am NOT that desperate you fools!

F%&@!!! just let us buy it and have it shipped from CHINA just like you shipped my 1+3 from there as well because the local warehouse also didn't have 1+3 in stock!

3. jamesmpetrone
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

jamesmpetrone , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Ordered one this a.m on the east coast. I was checking every day for a month almost and this morning it was available.

4. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

Yeah they finally restocked them today August 3, 2016!!! They also restocked the Icons as well!

5. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

The US site has finally restocked them as of today August 3, 2016!!! Hurry and order one as I did, they also have restocked every item that wasn't available to the US customers including the Icons earphones! Here's my check out order for the Dash Car charger just purchased... Will shipped from City of Industry and get them the next day after being shipped! DASH car charger order #2.png

Attached Files:

6. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

They must of heard me, cause just now they are 100% available and fully stock on the US website for US customers including the Icons! lol

7. bcolledge
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

bcolledge , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Check again in the Canadian store... I ordered mine yesterday and it's showing a ship date of tomorrow :)

8. jdstigler
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

jdstigler , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Yep, just ordered a car charger. Hopefully they came on a shipment that included my OP3 I ordered on Saturday and it will ship soon!

9. digifreak
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2016

digifreak , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Well... tried to order one for the UK (apparently it have been out of stock for a while too) and when I was trying to pay I was greeted with the following message.

[​IMG]

So yeah... apparently a glitch...
    C'mon Oneplus... if you don't want to use "standard" technologies and force people to use your own ones... please MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH STOCK so people can order your stuff...

Because so far this has been a joke.

10. cssoz
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2016

11. FrankDubuc
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2017

FrankDubuc , Feb 11, 2017 :
    The dash car charger is again out of stock and has been for a while now... I go and check frequently and it doesn't tell when they're going to restock this item. Anyone knows anything about this?