Sound Dash Charge sound incredibly loud.

1. Good_Username_Taken
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

Good_Username_Taken , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Does anyone know how to fix this / disable the sound?

My OnePlus 3T has been having this issue for quite a while now, it started playing the dash charge sound twice in rapid succession whenever I plugged it in. (overlapping the sounds)

But for a while now it started playing the sound extremely loud, still 2 sounds overlapped but much louder.

It's even enough to sometimes distort the sound because the speaker can't handle the loudness.

I've been getting comments about that awful distorted sound from both friends and family and I always had to tell them that I can't turn the sound specifically off. That makes OnePlus look kinda bad to them.

I never actually had any issues with charging itself, that works fine and fast as always, just the sound is messed up.

One supposed fix I found involved disabling the sound when docking in System > Accessories > (Here) but I can't find an option called that, I don't even have an Accessories menu point.

And to those people that think voicing their opinion on the sound helps anyone: I have an actual problem with it here. I don't care if it's the most beautiful sound in the world. I don't care if you think it's great that it distorts because it's so loud and playing twice in my case.

If you think because it's there and you can get around it by inconveniencing yourself, there shouldn't be an option to disable it for people that don't like it or that have issues with it, go get an IPhone, please.

Sorry for the last part but I've read to many stupid comments on disabling the dash charge sound that helped literally no one, I don't want to get those too.

2. Good_Username_Taken
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2019

Best Answer