Battery/Charging Dash charger burnt

1. vcj3
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

vcj3 , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Today evening when i plugged in the phone for charging, i saw that i wasn't charging anymore, i took a look at the charger and i saw black colouration on the charger where the cable goes in, black colour is on the cable too, and now my phone doesnt charge anymore with that charger, i thi k it got short circuited.
    Now is this the next thing after samsung battery issues, will i get a new charger from oneplus as a replacement or something???

Attached Files:

2. SohrabHamza
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

SohrabHamza , Jan 4, 2018 :
    I bet the main problem was a faulty outlet or plug point. I've had many chargers burn due to that issue. I don't think they will replace it due to that.

3. Neelakanta170296
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

Neelakanta170296 , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Yes,you are correct.

vcj3 and SohrabHamza like this.
  4. SohrabHamza
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

5. izzykasha
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2018

izzykasha , Jan 4, 2018 :
    it could be a charger issue no harm raising a support case and getting them to pick it up to test.

Never go on what a forum says always raise a support call for a hardware issue

ronaksworld, vcj3 and Sam Nakamura like this.
  6. vcj3
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

7. izzykasha
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2018

ronaksworld and vcj3 like this.
  8. vcj3
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

9. vcj3
    Donut Mar 29, 2020

10. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2020

ronaksworld , May 6, 2020 :
    So that charger is 3/3T Varient??

Oh and glad they replaced and your nissue was sorted, but am just curious what was the reason??

And those some smart *** punks thought Socket was fault, they should know that not everyone are idiots like them, Gald to see @izzykasha guided you right through.,

my 3t all of sudden has started melting USB C ports cable, glad I have multiple Official OnePlus Chargers with me.