Data Loss during the service ! via OnePlus 7T

1. G_Ram_kumar_R_kyrL
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

G_Ram_kumar_R_kyrL , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 19, 2019 :
    I have my one plus 6 T fell down the floor today and display not visible after it fell down still light was glowing. So, i took to authorized service center in chennai, india. On complaining they said data loss wont be there only they will change display, on accepting it i given the phone, after service my phone was working but data lost completely no proper response for the initial promise. is one plus don't have way to backup data if the device display is broken as the user is not able to take backup we are brining it to service center, even you also not able to keep up the data. its really hard and feeling worried to use the one plus phones. i am using one plus 3 for the past 3 and half years and started usage of 6T last year my data n one plus 3 still present even after display is broken since a year. but my 6T gone in a min. is there any plan in future to avoid this situation. feeling sad after the loss of data.

2. OscarPapa6
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2019

OscarPapa6 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Regular backups is the only option. Use Google Photos for media, Drive for documents and keep the android auto back ups on. If you don't want to keep it on cloud use PC or get a OTG pendrive and set a reminder every 2 week or so for a manual backup.

drl431 likes this.