data speed problem for one plus 6T

1. Sanketh Raju... Cupcake May 19, 2019

Sanketh Raju..., May 19, 2019 :
    I'm observing drastic change in data speed in one plus 6T especially after releasing OnePlus 7. network is breaking when I'm using the mobile.I'm not able to play pubg also. network is not constant at all. I contacted mobile network service providers also they said there is no problem from our end.

2. sungkd123 Gingerbread May 19, 2019

sungkd123, May 19, 2019 :
    I've been observing this for the past 3-4 months. I had posted about this issue in the forum as well turns out many have issue don't know when will they solve it. To be honest it's frustrating

3. SeeBeeEss Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2019

SeeBeeEss, May 19, 2019 :
    I'm observing drastic change in data speed in one plus 6T especially after releasing OnePlus 7.

So you believe OnePlus is magically slowing down your 6t speed so you will buy a OnePlus 7?

network is breaking when I'm using the mobile.I'm not able to play pubg also.

The PUBG servers are often problematic.

network is not constant at all. I contacted mobile network service providers also they said there is no problem from our end.

I am shocked that a network service provider would say there is no problem on their end. ;)

You are probably using Airtel, Jio, or vodafone, all of which are considered to be problematic and among the most inconsistent networks in the world.

ironass and Kytharsis like this.
  4. Priyanshu Sharma Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma, May 19, 2019 :
    I think actually he is true because I've same issue from last 2-3 updates but i thought i was the only one or it's my network fault... It's more obvious in this update... It frequently disconnects and connects sometimes it takes time to even connect... It's not specific to PubG, it happens with Instagram, Google Maps etc and even if you don't use any app... I mean it automatically disconnects and connects... Sometimes, there is delay of 1Sec-20Sec...

Well, You can submit your bug here-
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Last edited: May 19, 2019

5. Sanketh Raju... Cupcake May 23, 2019