[DAY 8] Looking back at 8 years of Never Settle

1. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2021

sumitMZ007 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 5, 2021 :
    I believe the McLaren partnership was great as both McLaren and OnePlus master their speed in their respective departments! The Orange 🍊 accent cables and back cover were elegant and stood out the most. I hope to see them in future too.

Dresa91 likes this.
  2. Aayushp47
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2021

Aayushp47 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    On the best of luck to you and your family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and family

3. nerdkabir
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Dec 5, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    #lessonlearnt : So I had a coupon for OnePlus Buds Z, I had placed an order for it on 1st December. 7th was the ETA. But today i realised that it still is 'under review'. Hence contacted the customer support. Mr.Raghuram A R told me that when ever a coupon/free voucher is applied, the customer is supposed to contact the customer support and verify their personal details and order ID so that the order can be verified and processed/confirmed. I shared a few details and he instantly confirmed my order, finally!.
    FEEDBACK: OnePlus, kindly mention these kind of rules/terms in bold letters and some place where it's visible (on your face kind ). Thanks.

I thought to share this info, if all users are not already aware of.

Adinia, Himanshu.Behera and Dresa91 like this.
  4. Kerkdriel_Online
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2021

Starcommander likes this.
  5. Kerkdriel_Online

6. dsmonteiro
    Infamous Mastermind Staff Member Dec 5, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    The countdown took a little break during the weekend and will resume tomorrow! In the meantime, we want to ask:

What OnePlus device was the most important to you in these 8 years, and why?

7. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Dec 5, 2021

Dresa91 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    It was the OnePlus 3:)
    My first OnePlus device and it was the start of OxygenOS:)
    A great move:)

8. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Dec 5, 2021

Cheetosdust , Dec 5, 2021 :
    The OnePlus 3. By perfecting the basics, the OnePlus 3 was a device that was always available to go. You didn't have to wonder if something was going to work, because the phone demonstrated time and time again that it would work on command.

(The OnePlus 7 Pro was also important. OnePlus meets premium in an almost uncompromising fashion.Without a ridiculous price, that screen, to this day, makes the whole experience worthwhile).

Adinia, psygarden, pkg3107 and 7 others like this.
  9. DarshanMeniya
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Dec 5, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Thanks @dsmonterio for question. My answer is OnePlus 6.

OnePlus 6 was my first ever OnePlus smartphone and it still gives me "the speed i need", It doesn't even heat like new generation smartphone and it was one of the best smartphone at time of launch event and it was famous for its best camera features like capabilities of capturing great slow motion video and it still rocks with it's performance. The OnePlus 6 received features updates regularly and i still remember the OnePlus 6T launch event, Main highlight of OnePlus 6T launch event was In display fingerprint scanner and introducing of night scape mode. Rolling out same night mode updates to OnePlus 6 owner at the day of OnePlus 6T launch event was surprise for OnePlus 6 user and it shows the love from OnePlus to it's old community users or old OnePlus smartphone buyers. OnePlus 6 CMF design was awesome and combinations of curved back panel and Silk White color represents that for OnePlus no details is too small. OnePlus 6 smartphone's silk white color edition is still my favourite. Thank you.

10. Technical SuranaJi

Technical SuranaJi , via OnePlus Nord 2 Blue Haze , Dec 5, 2021 :
    The most important OnePlus device for me was OnePlus 2...I used it for around 5 years without facing any issue, it worked super smooth, also I remember when I accidentally dropped it in a pool but then I went to the OnePlus service center to get it checked, there the OnePlus executive told that phone is alright without any water damage. It literally gave me a shock.😅

pkg3107 likes this.
  11. Abhiram.a12
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2021

Abhiram.a12 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Haven't owned any 1+ Smartphone

1638704193562.jpg

pkg3107 likes this.
  12. ajmms1999
    Honeycomb Dec 5, 2021

ajmms1999 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 5, 2021 :
    The latest device is always the best 😎
    but OnePlus 3 has a special place in my heart 😍❤
    I see it as the most unique and elegant ✨

Dresa91 likes this.
  13. Rajesh Parjapati
    Eclair Dec 5, 2021

14. pkg3107
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2021

pkg3107 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Mine was when I was looking for a smartphone for my mom, and I came across OnePlus 5. I wasn't very much interested in smartphone industry at that time, but the specs were enough to get me order one for her. Then have had multiple devices added, latest being my Nord 😊

Dresa91 likes this.
  15. psygarden
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Dec 5, 2021

psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Dec 5, 2021 :
    My first OnePlus device was 6T. Since then I've changed to 8T and got 3 Nord 2 devices for my family and cousins.
    For me 6T was the best, firstly the waterdrop notch was a thing of beauty and the latest In-Display fingerprint was so cool and latest tech at the time. All in all 6T was a very different smartphone experience for me and the one that got me into the OnePlus Community.

DarshanMeniya and Dresa91 like this.
  16. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2021

sumitMZ007 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 5, 2021 :
    For me it was and still is OnePlus 6! Flagship killer and the speed you need! It was perfect phone for me! It did last me till my engineering days .

17. nawlism
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2021

nawlism , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 5, 2021 :
    For me, it's the OnePlus 3 series (I'm not picking this because it was my first OnePlus purchase 😉). This was the ultimate flagship killer and this generation announced OnePlus as genuine contenders in the premium smartphone industry.

18. VertigoXX
    Eclair Dec 5, 2021

19. puccellino
    Lollipop Dec 6, 2021

puccellino , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Star wars edition phone.

Would have been great to have more linked merchandise.

20. Starcommander
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Dec 6, 2021

Starcommander , Dec 6, 2021 :
    OnePlus 3. The reason being it was my foundation stone for the love of OnePlus

pkg3107 and Dresa91 like this.