dbrand Glass for the OnePlus One

1. dbrandSkins
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

dbrandSkins , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Hey everyone,

I'm here to introduce dbrand tempered glass for the OnePlus One. It's available now at dbrand.glass

[​IMG]

Key Info:
    1. Made using Gorilla Glass 3, then tempered using a unique process to improve the hardness rating. The result is 8.5H+ protection that can't be scratched unless you're intentionally taking sandpaper or a diamond to the glass.
    2. 0.2mm thick with tapered edges. The tapering is designed so that the outer edge of the glass curves naturally toward the screen and always feels smooth when swiping from the border.
    3. The nano-adhesion bonds with your screen to make for an effortless installation process. There's guaranteed to be no bubbles. If you get a piece of dust trapped underneath, it's super easy to peel it off from a corner, remove the dust, then put it back on. We include a piece of our 3M vinyl with each purchase, used to remove dust without any smudging on the screen.
    4. Because it's a dbrand product, you're guaranteed precision. None of that "short by a millimeter on each end" situation you might encounter with other manufacturers.
    5. The oleophobic coating is top-tier. It won't come off over time and makes for a lot less fingerprints and smudges. Any oils from your fingers that do end up on the screen can be wiped off a lot more easily than from OEM glass.
    We offer free worldwide shipping and the price for the glass is $35 (taxes included). There's no additional customs/fees upon delivery.

In anticipation of comments regarding the fact that you can get tempered glass for cheaper elsewhere, we won't disagree. You can definitely grab a $15 + tax + shipping piece of tempered glass from a few manufacturers out there. The reality is that it's not on the same level. The oleophobic coating peels, the nano-adhesion doesn't conform to the intricacies of each specific device, the glass itself is not official Gorilla Glass 3, the list goes on...

At the end of the day it's your money and we don't disagree that there are cheaper alternatives on the market. All we're saying is that when you buy with us, you have peace of mind that we did all the work to ensure a flawless product. Photos below and we'll be here to answer questions about the product.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sp33d, Sunny Syan, Stew2 and 8 others like this.
  2. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2014

DRCH likes this.
  3. DRCH
    Marshmallow Oct 3, 2014

4. Titan-Z
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2014

5. garrickchan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2014

Francis.Zhou likes this.
  6. Thierry19
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

Thierry19 , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Big fan of your products @dbrandSkins. I suggest you make a video to show us how dbrand's glass is better than its competitor, else I don't see many people paying 3 times the price to go with your alternative!

sp33d, tyler539, sciidave and 2 others like this.
  7. dbrandSkins
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

dbrandSkins , Oct 3, 2014 :
    We're definitely on it. Video should be out late next week.

8. Waterdroid
    Community Veteran Oct 3, 2014

Waterdroid , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Saw it on Twitter already, nice of you to include the One at the very start already. Good luck with your new items, hopefully it'll sell as good as your skins and the (now sold out) dbrand Glasses for the other devices.

9. bazika
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2014

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014

10. Tronde79
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

Tronde79 , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great product. A couple of questions tough...
    • Why should i pay 35$ for your glass when i can get a Nillkin 9H for 10$?
    • Is there a test or any documentation that can defend your price?
    Not that i want to be difficult or anything, but i would very much like to hear your answer.

marhensa, sp33d, bazika and 4 others like this.
  11. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 3, 2014

12. teqnix
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2014

13. iil
    Froyo Oct 3, 2014

iil , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I have got 2 covers for less than $6 (total), and none are scratchable, so don't quite see the point of spending 6x as much for one.

14. Yves la vende
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

SexyHyde and maxx007 like this.
  15. topgun1984
    Honeycomb Oct 4, 2014

topgun1984 , Oct 4, 2014 :
    For some reason i thought this was competitor for google glass after i read the topic :D

16. choster
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2014

17. tabascouk
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2014

18. Videinfra05
    Eclair Oct 4, 2014

Videinfra05 , Oct 4, 2014 :
    Pretty steep price for a product who's competition is, at its MOST expensive, $10 LESS. I'll wait till that video is out to take a look and make a decision.

19. sparkling_cyanide007
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2014

marhensa and playswithfire56 like this.
  20. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2014