Dbrand skin?

1. Caveman17
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2014

Caveman17 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Hey guys! I was thinking of putting a dbrand front skin for my one. Could you tell me what you think?

Also, if any of you have used dbrand skins, could you suggest the best texture to go with?

Thanks
    Caveman

2. NovaShadowX
    Froyo Sep 5, 2014

NovaShadowX , Sep 5, 2014 :
    It depend on the version if the phone you have. dBrand advises against using a skin on the sandstone black model. For the silk white model I would recommend Black Carbon Fiber for a nice futuristic and premium look.

3. dragon2777
    Jelly Bean Sep 5, 2014

4. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Sep 5, 2014

5. Byukk
    Honeycomb Sep 5, 2014

Byukk , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I bought one for my camera + front screen, but after a while I decided not to buy the OPO, and went with a different phone. I returned it to the sender, and haven't gotten a refund back at all, and it's been months (I don't expect money back at this point, not doing business with them). Pretty fishy if you ask me. If you're going to buy it, don't expect CS to help with your problems.

6. Caveman17
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2014

7. reddragon09
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2014

reddragon09 , Sep 20, 2014 :
    better to just keep it clean and normal. it wont look good if the front doesnt match the back imo. but if ur set on it maybe matte black/titanium black or something will look ok. but i like the shiny front and i think a skin will ruin the whole look.

8. jrdsouza11
    Donut Dec 9, 2014

9. slpkn
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2014

slpkn , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Dbrand only advises people not to use it on the sandstone because you will lose grip and because they think the back is too beautiful to cover it. Not because it's bad for it lol.

10. slpkn
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2014

slpkn , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Just go to dbrand, stickerboy and cruzerlite websites and pick whichever one looks better.

11. dwaynelson
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

12. aman360elite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2014

aman360elite , Dec 9, 2014 :
    A lot of people on the forums are using it,search for it.
    Personally i will not put a skin on the front,on the back yes

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  13. Jardani
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

Jardani , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I've used it on two Nexus 5's and one on Sandstone OPO. It grips great, you just have to take your time with it. Once its on there partially, you hit it with a hair blow dryer and get it really hot so that 3M tape gets really runny. Then you press the shit out of corners and sides. Repeat for middle. Once its on, it ain't coming off. I peeled it off to inspect the back, no grip came off, sandstone looked brand new. I had few on Nexus 5, they are really top of the line quality.

slpkn likes this.