Dbrand vs. Skinnova skins for OP3

?

From experience, which brand is better(cutting, fitting, durability)

1. Dbrand

52 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. Skinnova

21 vote(s)
    26.6%
  3. Slickwraps

6 vote(s)
    7.6%
  1. KforHorizon
    KitKat Sep 1, 2016

meggamorty likes this.
  2. OnePlusOneGuy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2016

OnePlusOneGuy , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Do tell them the issue over email. They should send you a replacement and probably that would be good. I have the new replacement with me but will only apply it later when i get the Rhinoshield bumper. Hope it turns out well this time.

3. hunkman
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

hunkman , Sep 1, 2016 :
    What you have posted is Skinnova skins just being sold by I guess some other reseller on Amazon. I have posted a link to the skinnova skins review on the 1st page although this is for the wooden texture.

I saw some Youtube video with a Skinnova black sandstone skins being applied on the OP3. Here's the link. I think this will help you.

EmzeO and KforHorizon like this.
  4. kobkob2
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2016

prisacariuadi likes this.
  5. Bibin138
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

6. Andrew2437
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

Andrew2437 , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Dbrand ftw. If u Di get dbrand skins don't use the precision fit for he corners. They always peel up in my pocket. Other than that their amazing!

7. KforHorizon
    KitKat Sep 2, 2016

KforHorizon , Sep 2, 2016 :
    The link works perfectly for me! :rolleyes: and thanks but i was looking for someone who has it here in the forums!

8. prisacariuadi
    Jelly Bean Sep 2, 2016

9. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

am0udi likes this.
  10. hunkman
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2016

11. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2016

mrambriz , Sep 6, 2016 :
    It feels a little heavy but solid and feels like it would protect my phone even though I haven't dropped it, I've had it for almost 3 weeks now took it off yesterday because it has been affecting my signal I'm down a bar or two when I have it on, although for the most part it doesn't affect it by much it took me a long time to notice the drop in signal. It's also easy to hold because of those things in the middle of the case your fingers rest on it perfectly and it's very secure once it's in your hands, over all it's worth the 20$ price I wouldn't use it without a wrap or screen protector, because sometimes the phone slightly shifts in the case sometimes which would probably scratch the phone @hunkman
    [​IMG]

hunkman likes this.
  12. patpa11
    Eclair Sep 6, 2016

13. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2016

mrambriz , Sep 8, 2016 :
    Maybe the metal ones but not the plastic and wood wraps

14. Anjugeorge
    Eclair Sep 9, 2016

Anjugeorge , Sep 9, 2016 :
    I like skins that offer lots of customization and both Skinnova and Dbrand do that. Both have the same 3M material with the same top notch quality of cuts. I prefer Skinnova since they are cheaper than all the brands mentioned here. Got a Black and Red combo for my OP3.. killer looks…

[​IMG] [​IMG]

prisacariuadi, hunkman and mrambriz like this.
  15. prisacariuadi
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2016

prisacariuadi , Nov 8, 2016 :
    In the end I choose dbrand .
    IMG-20161108-WA0001.jpg

We had free transport due the fact that we were 4 people in one order
    IMG_20161107_173019.jpg

16. am0udi
    Froyo Nov 8, 2016

am0udi , Nov 8, 2016 :
    is it ok to leave a skin on for months? in other words how long can you leave a skin on before it starts to leave unwanted residue , if thats the case . .

also regarding debrand ; if i want to order say a one piece matte black full back skin for my OP3, do i leave the "Upper/Lower" section blank or pick matte black there as well as the "Back" section? . .

17. prisacariuadi
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2016

prisacariuadi , Nov 8, 2016 :
    1. I worked in advertising and this decal is way better than all I've been working with. There is no possibility to remain residue, even if you keep the skin on for several months.
    2. If you select only back, you will get 2 pieces: one full back, edge to edge, and one only in the middle, between the antenna lines.

18. zani_luca
    Eclair Nov 8, 2016

19. meggamorty
    Froyo Nov 8, 2016

meggamorty , Nov 8, 2016 :
    I chose dBrand because everybody,including them says they make precision-cut skins. Well, just a heads-up, but the plus sign on the logo is smaller than the original one. It is kind of okay, because the back skin will cover ontop of the "gap" that is left by the plus cutout, but it kind of bugged me because it changes the proportions of the logo. One thing to note is, I already wrote them about it and the person (uhum robot) responsible for the e-mails answered, saying they will forward my feedback for evaluation. So let's hope they fix it for the upcoming batches of skins.

20. G_Kevin_Jan_Segovia_nQvA
    Eclair Mar 16, 2017

G_Kevin_Jan_Segovia_nQvA , Mar 16, 2017 :
    1489702910477.jpg
    got my skinnova. pretty good quality. you just have to really make sure that it's on there by blow drying it longer than usual.
    1489703068653.jpg
    but I'll be having my dbrand soon enough. I'll post pictures when it arrives, just got to order it though...

hunkman likes this.