[Deadline extended] Welcome to the CUBE - A Space Where Knowledge Flows!

1. Deactivated User
    Feb 6, 2020

2. Tha_ravana
    Froyo Feb 6, 2020

Tha_ravana , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    hi,
    i was thinking about having Google leans which can move anywhere on the scree. same like recoding app. which can move and record like that only we can make Google leans which can move and we can find whatever we like to. like the color of the pick, finding same t shirt, finding people etc.

3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 6, 2020

dsmonteiro , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Hi there,

Sorry, but I don't understand how your comment is related to this.

luxuskamel likes this.
  4. Tha_ravana
    Froyo Feb 6, 2020

Tha_ravana , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    an idea just popped out of my head, so wrote it here.. sorry if it's a wrong platform to share ideas.

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 6, 2020

dsmonteiro , Feb 6, 2020 :
    The Feedback option in the Community app is your best option to share that kind of ideas ;)

6. _jackieshamji
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

7. SpencerAR
    Froyo Feb 7, 2020

SpencerAR , Feb 7, 2020 :

So, I clicked on the shiny, candy apple red button that reads "New Thread" and got the following message:

"OnePlus Community - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Oh cruel, cruel Fate! Why do you taunt me so?!?!?!? :(

A little help, please? :rolleyes:

luxuskamel likes this.
  8. Rahif Dc
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2020

9. Abhishek654
    Honeycomb Feb 7, 2020

Abhishek654 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    can i made thread on OP 7T about the process of rooting and installing custom roms.

10. V1581063432166
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

11. rahulsorout22
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

12. Bhagoley
    Eclair Feb 7, 2020

Bhagoley , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hello there, I would like to put my opinion on smartphone cameras. First of all I would like yo tell you that I dislike pop-up selfie cameras and bulky main camera having rectangular, square or circular set-up. And the main reason behind that these kind of cameras lacks in symmetry and beauty. Pop selfie cameras have mechanical parts and I think due to which they lack in durability as compared to immovable in screen selfie cameras. I ignored many flagship phones due to this. Now coming to main camera set-up, I don't know why people loving bizzare camera set-ups having rectangular, square or circular line up. OMG they look so bulky and ugly, they don't have symmetry. In my opinion vertical camera set-up is most beautiful and symmetrical and I would like to see future phones in this module not having pop-up selfie camera.

13. A1560189154234
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

A1560189154234 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 7, 2020 :
    hi in my mobile not allowing me to join red cable club though following all the procedure saying update your system though it is already updated to latest version my mobile if one plus 7 pro

14. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 8, 2020

Starcommander , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Where are you trying to create a thread? Generally some sections are blocked to all users. But you can still create a thread in open section :)

F1556204523619 and luxuskamel like this.
  15. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 8, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Hello,

if you want to participate in the Cube, this is not the way to be considered. Please open a new thread with a detailed message about your idea and then post the link here. You can see the themes (Lifestyle, Software, etc) OnePlus is looking for on the opening post. ;)

Please read the opening post again. In this contest, OnePlus is not asking how many faces a cube has.

And yes, a cube has six faces. Or, to be more precise, "In geometry, a cube is a three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, facets or sides, with three meeting at each vertex. The cube is the only regular hexahedron and is one of the five Platonic solids. It has 6 faces, 12 edges, and 8 vertices".

But again, this is not the question. :p

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. riki8040
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2020

17. G_Sandesh_Lohana_vadT
    Froyo Feb 9, 2020

18. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 10, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  19. awsme.sandy
    Eclair Feb 10, 2020