Deep Dive | Meet OnePlus 9 Pro's IMX789 Sensor

1. RithikG1808 likes this.
  2. RithikG1808
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2021

RithikG1808 , via OnePlus 9R , Apr 30, 2021 :
    OnePlus phone has everything best, from Hardware to Software, but it defaults on its Camera.. Image quality and processing is something OnePlus needs to work on. .

3. Yohanv
    Honeycomb May 2, 2021 at 5:58 AM

bobsta likes this.
  4. vijaymota
    Cupcake May 4, 2021 at 1:22 AM

5. Solace_Serenity , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , May 4, 2021 at 4:59 AM :
    It's going.

6. jomin20thac
    Froyo May 4, 2021 at 8:06 AM

jomin20thac , via OnePlus 6T , May 4, 2021 at 8:06 AM :
    Hey man,
    I have been a OnePlus user from OnePlus 3 and now using op 6t, the OnePlus that we see today is completely different and as he mentioned about the imx 689 it's completely pathetic. Let's not even talk about the software support scenario right now. What kind of macro photography are you going to get from a 2mp camera and a stupid colour filter lens just for the sake of quad camera setup is now sitting dead in OnePlus 8 Pro. The motto for op Nord camera was something like if we would be really sad if we messed up and yes they messed up.

From your heart can you say that all the hasselblad hype was worth the wait, from a user perspective hell no.
    Some sources say that Carl left because OnePlus is trying to merge with oppo as they have already merged the r&d as well as the colour os in China.

Please don't be a Fanboy, appreciate the good products and criticize the bad ones and no OIS in a 50k phone 😂 you got to be kidding me, as u said I won't buy an another OnePlus device, because apple is getting really good in pricing strategy that most of us would buy an iPhone next time ( thanks for the matured reply) and Samsung is also getting good in customer feedback analysis. Refer YouTube and you can see a handful of techies criticizing the new OnePlus

As an enthusiast it's bad for us to see OnePlus going in the wrong direction because sooner or later it's going to be an another LG.

cheers 😊

7. Junjun Baccay
    Gingerbread May 4, 2021 at 8:38 AM

Solace_Serenity and jomin20thac like this.
  8. Solace_Serenity , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , May 7, 2021 at 2:43 AM :
    Did you really need to write out an College Thesis sized essay to make your point? Lol

jomin20thac likes this.
  9. jomin20thac
    Froyo May 7, 2021 at 3:18 AM

jomin20thac , via OnePlus 6T , May 7, 2021 at 3:18 AM :
    I am just a third year student na, wait for 2 more years I shall put down real thesis response 😂😂