Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2021

2. northbay5566
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2021

Solace_Serenity and the_o2 like this.
  3. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

SachinTS , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 19, 2021 :
    Here we go
    Simple facts? that's your Defending point Indian market getting free Service from Oneplus LOL
    Here (india) If you buy a new Phone not even Smartphone you will get a one year Manufacturer service warranty free i mean FREE

4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Apr 19, 2021

Tokolozi , Apr 19, 2021 :
    You get (above what is offered in the international market)
    Actual physical service centers --> In Europe there is one mail-in service center in Poland. Everything needs to be shipped there. No physical consultation with a service representative AT ALL.
    RCC --> With added discounts, and points to earn
    Dash Charging stations in some airports
    (there's probably more which I don't know about)
    Whether you use the services provided is up to you, but they're still there and need to be "paid" for.

Also the Indian market is the only one which requires it's own production plant, all Indian OP phones are manufactured in India, not the Chinese facilities already in existence. Again something which costs OP (or any company for that matter), but eventually saves the consumer some cost since there is way less taxes on it for you.

Let's not forget the fact that while your cheaper phone gets some less features. There's entire devices missing on the international market
    Oneplus TV.
    Oneplus Band
    Oneplus 9R

And what you mention as "free"... it seems you have much to learn in the world. Nothing is Free, Everything is paid for in some way or another. In this case, by having a cheaper, feature cut device for the 9 itself. This is simple economics.

the_o2, SJBoss, McJader and 1 other person like this.
  5. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

You are simply changing the Topic oneby one Now its Dash charging station LoL 😄👌🏽 and oneplus TV who cares

6. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

In Here Its free i mean FREE if you know any one lives in India ask them About the warranty scheme from Mobile manufacturers Here INDIA

7. Tokolozi

I didn't change the topic at all, again these are services represented and offered to you at a lower cost than international models. ALL these things factor into cost.

You simply do not seem to get that cost is related, not only to actual hardware, but services as well. And STILL you end up paying less for the device.

IF you're really that interested in a 9 and want the missing features, i'm sure you can find a way to import it, but lose all the other benefits offered as such.

Or as I suggested in my very first post, look elsewhere and get the device that fits your needs completely.

the_o2, McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  8. Tokolozi

Yes, in India money grows on trees
    [​IMG]

McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  9. Tokolozi

Clearly understanding general market principles now counts as that too...

the_o2, McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  10. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

First you Just check the Internet about this Topic and im saying this One's more for you HERE IN INDIA MOBILE PHONES GETTING 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY FOR FREE not Only for ONEPLUS lol
    And yes Money growing in my backyard Tree 🌲 problem solved 👍🏽

11. Tokolozi

In Europe (or at least within the EU) we have 2 years of manufactures warranty on all devices sold. AT A MINIMUM due to a law.

While this cost is not paid as a sum above the actual cost in stores. Do you not thing the recommended selling price of a device has these things already calculated in them? Nearly every device sold, wether it be a phone or a bottle of water has overhead costs (such as warranty, or "bottling/water treatment") already worked into it's selling price.

Facebook is Free as well they just earn money off your data.
    So again, my statement is. NOTHING IS FREE.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021

Arjun_Choudhry likes this.
  12. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

But that doesn't work here my Friend 😂 here it's called MRP( Maximum Retail price) 😂You can't go over with that

13. Tokolozi

Yes that's why the manufacturer calculates the cost in the MINIMUM price.

Do you seriously not know how these economics work or are you just acting stupid at this point?

McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  14. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

15. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

You Just said it 👍🏽

16. Tokolozi

Indeed, although at this point I don't think you're acting anymore.

the_o2, Arjun_Choudhry and McJader like this.
  17. McJader
    Marshmallow Apr 19, 2021

McJader , Apr 19, 2021 :
    :eek::rolleyes:

the_o2, Tokolozi and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  18. Does!Compute
    KitKat Apr 19, 2021

Does!Compute , Apr 19, 2021 :
    You couldn't have been clearer and he couldn't have misunderstood this rather basic concept worse.
    Something is definitely wrong on the forums when the Hulk has to explain simple Economics to someone, especially a person who just isn't willing to accept that he is wrong ;)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021

the_o2, Tokolozi and McJader like this.
  19. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2021

20. Does!Compute
    KitKat Apr 19, 2021

Does!Compute , Apr 19, 2021 :
    If you really want those features, BUY THE PRO. It's that simple, especially considering money isn't a problem for you. To keep the price under 50K, OnePlus had to cut a few corners, and they did. Nothing you can do about it. And again, the phone is cheaper that it is in EU or NA, so why on earth will they give you the same number of features for lesser? That's definitely not a sensible business model. And that's what @Tokolozi has beem telling you in so many different ways, but you just don't seem to understand. You get what you pay for. As simple as that.
    As for the less 5G bands, where exactly is 5G in India? The earliest it will be rolled out is 2022, and that too based on the 4G bands by Airtel and a "custom" solution by Jio, which might or might not be supported on any device. Unless the Network providers provide a specific 5G band on which they are willing to deploy 5G, there is no point in enabling 5G bands on the device

the_o2, McJader and Tokolozi like this.