[Submitted] Default message app

1. Chrismbinns
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2021

Chrismbinns , Sep 15, 2021 :
    If I use the default preinstalled default Google message app everything is fine I can send and receive txt messages, but if I try to change my default message app from any message app from the Google play store no matter which other app I install and set it as my default message app, I can send txt messages, but Cannot receive txt messages

2. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 15, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 15, 2021 :
    Sorry for the trouble which have been arising on your device with regards to apps failing to perform uniformly on your device. We have responded to your concern via DM, please check for the same and hoping you would be able to get back to us with the required info.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

3. Chrismbinns
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2021

Chrismbinns , Sep 16, 2021 :
    There is no required info to send u, I have the OnePlus Nord 2 12gb 256 GB on Vodafone uk.and if I use the preinstalled default Google message app everything is ok.i can send and receive txt messages ok. But if I install any other message app from the Google play store and set it as my default message app ,I can send txt messages ok, but CANNOT receive txt messages. If I revert back to the preinstalled default Google message app and set it back to default, the received message shows up. I know it not my phone at fault, because my friend has the OnePlus Nord 2 on EE network in the UK, and he has the exact same problem. And also the forums are full of this bug in the Nord 2