Other Defective mainboard 2 months after the end of warranty ...

1. benjamin.mohamdi
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2020 at 3:05 PM

benjamin.mohamdi , Mar 26, 2020 at 3:05 PM :
    Hi,

I bought a OnePlus 5T 2 years and 2 months ago for 578,25€. Since early February (strangely 15 days after the end of 2 years warranty) I've noticed some troubles concerning bluetooth connection and, since the beginning of March (strangely 1 month and 15 days after the end of 2 years warrantly) my rear camera wasn't working anymore.

So my phone was picked up by UPS last monday (March 23rd) and today I've received an email "kindly offering me" a repair of 292,46€ (half the price paid initially...). I contact the customer service : by chat where they advice me to "keep my money during this difficult period" or by phone where they "kindly" offer me 20€ discount voucher.

To be honnest I'm not really in the conspiracy theory, but I find the dates connections really bizarre.

I won't pay half the price of my phone to get it repair and as many as former Oneplus customers I guess I'll just buy a Xiaomi or Huawei phone.

If you want to buy a Oneplus, think twice, you may have to pay half the price 2 years and 1 month after the date of purchase...

Regards,