Delayed notifications via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Sitja
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2020

Sitja , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 29, 2020 :
    Hi. I need some help because I'm one step away of returning my OP 8 Pro afteer one week. I come from an iPhone 11 Pro because I couldn't stand the lack of a fingerprint sensor. I was tired of leaning over the desk to unlock the phone and having to turn my head to unlock it on landscape mode while I was using it as a GPS. Since I allways loved the OP concept, I gave it to my wife and bought the OP 8 Pro. I'm completely platform agnostic so, iOS or Android doesn't matter as long as it works and fullfil my needs. Right now I'm loving the phone except for one BIG thing. Delayed notifications (sometimes I only received notificatios after unlocking the phone). It seems it's an old problem with android phones, but I coud solve it with everything else except emails. I amready tried everything, inckuding switching from gmail to Spark and Outlook, but the problem remains.I rather live without a fingerprint sensor than missing important emails because of an old unsolved problem. Can someone point me in the right direction? If I can't solve it in the next couple of days I'm goig back to Apple again (and I dont want to). Thanks in advance. BTW, rooting its not an option for me.

2. Sitja
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

3. tobias14
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2020

4. Sitja
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

5. Bruno Lugnani
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

6. Sitja
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Sitja , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Thanks, but I need Gnail labels and I don't know another email (besides Gmail) client with it

Bruno Lugnani likes this.
  7. Bruno Lugnani
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Bruno Lugnani , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Try to instsll PNF NO ROOT APK then select as ibterval 1 min drastic for wifi and mobile data and push notifications will arrive immediately

8. Bruno Lugnani
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Bruno Lugnani , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 1, 2020 :
    just for yr info i had same lack of notifications and now i have solved with Edison email apk

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020

9. Sitja
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

Sitja , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Tried it, but didn't work ☹️

10. Sitja
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

Sitja , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I can solve it with any email client, but none supports Gmail labels. I have all my work emails with labels. Folders are not an option since the emails desapear from the inbox. Spark is my favorite client, but I don't use it for the same reason. It only support labels on the Mac desktop version.

11. Sitja
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

12. KelvinNguyen
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020 at 4:48 AM

KelvinNguyen , Jul 6, 2020 at 4:48 AM :
    TBH, I've been using a lot of andoird devices (samsung, oneplus, huawei, xiaomi....). But all the softwares are not as smooth as IOS. Reason is "chipset optimization", apple only issue 2-3 devices each year with the same kind of chip set (chip A). But android release about 100 devices each year with a lot of diffenrent kind of models and chipset, it's so hard for developer to optimize all the apps for those devices. If you want a stable device, Apple is the best choice at this time.