Other Delivery time OP 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa Hess
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2017

Lisa Hess , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I ordered a soon as we could yesterday. My order still says processing. It was supposed to ship today but my bank had a fit over the large purchase. I bought the 128 with the extended warranty (I hope I never need it lol) and another dash charge with the longer cord. They called and left me a message late yesterday but I wasn't home and the only text I received was that there was a deposit. I saw the light blinking in the afternoon today and freaked out when it said I had to call and ok the transaction. Which I did and it will be sent but probably not until the 22nd possibly the 23 so I will stay in processing yet. I am glad they did this but was looking forward to getting my phone and my daughter is getting my 3. She currently has my old 1 which she has had since I bought my 2 and it has recently started doing a boot loop. She couldn't take the 2 because it kept losing the home button. I had it fixed once so she kept the 1 but she is ready for the 3 lol. I was a little upset that they do not have any otterbox covers in stock. Every phone I have had since otterbox was available has had one and I went to their home site and so far no 5 covers. I sent an email to them asking but didn't hear back yet. Sorry so long.

bpwest80 likes this.
  2. Ray2Jerry
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

Ray2Jerry , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I see this comment, and I raise you the fact they ACTUALLY charged us almost exact exchange rate for the phone with no hidden duty/custom/made-up fees!!

Imagine a company selling something for exactly what it's worth but just a little up the road! American math seems to double and triple things for no reason... but I've seen their schools, so.... LOL.

That said, if the UK and Europe do the math they kinda got a bit hosed instead of Canadians for once... but that whole area has a lot on their plate right now anyway, am I right? :(

3. mardiiiii
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

mardiiiii , Jun 22, 2017 :
    Btw the estimated dispatch date is still showing 21th of June. Even though it's 22th of June right now.

GeradeOnline, Xavier1992 and bpwest80 like this.
  4. bpwest80
    KitKat Jun 22, 2017

bpwest80 , Jun 22, 2017 :
    It's not just the OtterBox that's out of stock so don't feel bad. Everything is out of stock it seems.

Ray2Jerry likes this.
  5. hector689
    Froyo Jun 22, 2017

hector689 , Jun 22, 2017 :
    yea at this point I'm thinking is an error on the website, it would of updated if it had changed

6. Deactivated User
    Jun 22, 2017

7. G_Fusu_Xie_HEBb
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2017

G_Fusu_Xie_HEBb , Jun 22, 2017 :
    My order is still showing processing, not dispatch yet. Since I knew they ship by FedEx (US EAST), looking for my FedEx account, and FedEx told me I have a shipment coming, and they just create the label. ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I will receive it next week :(

8. Xavier1992
    Froyo Jun 22, 2017

Xavier1992 , Jun 22, 2017 :
    yeah. this is ridiculous i ordered as soon as the keynote was over and it still says processing . im in texas

hudsontec and bpwest80 like this.
  9. bpwest80
    KitKat Jun 22, 2017

Could be. I talked to a customer service rep and she confirmed mine was still processing so who knows what's going on. She's also said I would "basically" still get my phone and bundle on Friday. Lol. I'll kiss her if that really happens. [e]1f618[/e]

10. Deactivated User
    Jun 22, 2017

11. mardiiiii
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

mardiiiii , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I don't know if I'm just going slightly mad but for some reason I reckon it will still be delivered Friday and that maybe their site is just overloaded so it won't update.

12. Ray2Jerry
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

Get your cat off the keyboard and try that again :p

Tokfan, Deactivated User and bpwest80 like this.
  13. bpwest80
    KitKat Jun 22, 2017

I hope you're right. I'm going to bed. I'm really going to bed this time. [e]1f601[/e]

Ray2Jerry likes this.
  14. NeverEverSettled
    Eclair Jun 22, 2017

NeverEverSettled , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I live in Dallas, TX USA and mine still says processing as well. Ordered immediately after keynote was over. When the Midnight Black Edition came out I went through a horrible experience.. DHL lost my package lol. So at this point I just hope my package reaches me, don't really care when that is. I see they're using FedEx now as well so we will see how that goes. I'm just excited to be getting it sometime soon

15. dboyrusky
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

DnS94, PhilippVandrey and bpwest80 like this.
  16. Ray2Jerry
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

I've been through this OnePlus dance before. The website isn't always up to date on things... the OP2 actually came 2 days early by surprise without the shipping info from DHL updating in time. So if they took your payment and you got a receipt, I can assure you it's coming and as fast as they can get it to you :cool:

collin5022 and bpwest80 like this.
  17. Xavier1992
    Froyo Jun 22, 2017

Xavier1992 , Jun 22, 2017 :
    same here i live in mansfield tx about 20 min from you and im in the same boat

18. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jun 22, 2017

Magnetic Nerd , Jun 22, 2017 :
    Had better ship today but even if it does I can see it arriving next week cause of where in the UK I live [​IMG]

19. F_Dennis_Lennister_vSGb
    Eclair Jun 22, 2017

20. seebits
    Eclair Jun 22, 2017

seebits , Jun 22, 2017 :
    I live in Denmark, and I ordered 10 min after the live event. My order is still stuck at 'estimated dispatch' , 21 Jun.