Other Delivery time OP 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaFt
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

2. Timeguard
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

Timeguard , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Got my OnePlus5 (8/128) 1 hour ago. Everythings fine.The Phone is super fast. Happy

AnotherHiggins likes this.
  3. AnotherHiggins
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

AnotherHiggins , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I placed my order shortly after the presentation was over - less than an hour after the link went live. 128GB with Welcome Bundle and Dash Car Charger.

My Orders page finally went from Processing to Shipped Out late yesterday afternoon (East coast of the US), but I still haven't gotten an email with any tracking information. It's being shipped via FedEx, so I can't use the DHL trick of tracking by order#.

It still shows an Estimated Delivery of today, and some small part of me is holding out hope.... But I doubt it will arrive until next week. :-/

4. Timeguard
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

5. cheungedmond
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

cheungedmond , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I ordered from Hong Kong straight after the launch and I got it today 23/06, really fast delivery

mjh74 and AnotherHiggins like this.
  6. OneRNDPHLive
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2017

OneRNDPHLive , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Sign up for a FedEx account, user Delivery Manager and be prepared for when it actually arrives. :cool:

7. DnS94
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

DnS94 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Mine hasnt been moved since I put in the order. And I ordered the welcome pack 10 minutes after keynote....Hope it will make it within Monday as they promised.

8. stanskchung
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

9. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

nitesh2cool , Jun 23, 2017 :
    haha just after i commented here my delivery status changed from Processing to Shipped out. Are they tracking the comments :p But I have received no tracking order or email to track the shipment.

10. OneRNDPHLive

If they're tracking comments that would explain the MASSIVE delay in shipments thus further discrediting their professionalism and customer FOCUS. :rolleyes:

11. OneRNDPHLive

This company is a JOKE. Not the good clean kinds. The BAD corny kinds. :(

12. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

What is the DHL trick???? I think mine will come via DHL it just got changed to Shipped out but no tracking information available anywhere

13. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

The funny part is it got "Shipped out" just now and the Estimated delivery is June 23rd. DHL does not work after 5pm. So that means my phone will be delivered in 8mins :p

14. Castro13
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

Castro13 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I have ordered mine few hours after the launch event
    And received today, in Portugal by UPS
    I'm counting the the hours to get of work and test the OnePlus5

15. AnotherHiggins
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

From what I've read, you can use your order number as the tracking number for DHL.

16. AnotherHiggins
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

Thanks for the tip. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

OneRNDPHLive likes this.
  17. BradleyWalters
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

BradleyWalters , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I have contacted support, my order says estimate dispatch is 21st June, delivery for 23rd.
    Phone hasn't been dispatched yet so no idea when it will actually arrive.

Support just say it's "Processing" and payment has already been taken. - Does anyone have their's yet?

18. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Sorry for the awful screenshot, but something seems to be awfully wrong here... I'm tracking my package, which seems to have returned to where it just got processed and departed from two hours before???

Apparently I can't even do screenshots right, but:

Friday, June 23, 2017 Location Time Piece
    4 Processed at SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 16:35

3 Arrived at Sort Facility SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 16:19

2 Departed Facility in SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 14:01

1 Shipment picked up SZCZECIN - POLAND 07:57

19. blizard.wizard
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

blizard.wizard , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Still stuck in processing for me... This sucks because I have to pick up the phone in person and plan to be there. My Boston apartment has had many packages stolen recently.

Differing answers from reps.
    • Early this morning was told it left a TX warehouse and assured 23rd delivery, but no tracking info, no confirmation that it was signature-upon-delivery...
    • Live-chatted back to ask again if there were updates... Jomak told me that they were out of units, my order was still processing, and that they would only assure delivery on/before 27th (retail launch). He did confirm signature-upon-delivery, but couldn't give me a carrier. (they come at radically different times here, so I'd just have to be sitting around at my apartment)
    So much for early-adopter perks. My OPO delivery was so damn seamless, I ordered on launch with invite, at my door within 3 days. Now it just died (on launch day!) and I've been waiting for OP5 ever since. Looks like I'll be a whole week without a phone.

Let's hope Carl sends a goodie bag or a voucher or something for this logistical clusterfluck

20. OneRNDPHLive

You're welcome and it's slowly making its way around the thread, so no worries. ;)