Other Delivery time OP 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Me too. I would be fine with having it monday if they wouldn't have mentioned the
    "Airmail 1-3 day shipping you'll have it by the end of the week" bullshit. That was part of the reason why I jumped the gun so quickly on my purchase.

2. OneRNDPHLive
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2017

OneRNDPHLive , Jun 23, 2017 :
    They're happiness killers waiting for us around the corner with a brick. o_O

OP5 Announcement = Happiness
    Early Drop = Happiness
    Free Priority Shipping = Happiness
    6/23 Delivery Date = Happiness
    "We're experiencing high demands in orders/shipments, but don't worry we're honoring your original delivery date" = Happiness
    FedEx Delivery 2/27 = DEAD

3. OneRNDPHLive

EXACTLY!!! That's what I'm UPSET about! STOP LYING to benefit your pockets and market demand. :mad:

4. rhicks
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

rhicks , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I have no idea. It could be any time. It's supposed to be here today but I can't get a straight answer from CS nor have I received any tracking. I'm guessing next week.

5. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Yeah, exactly. I can make a list of canned responses and other replies from CS representatives that completely and outright contradict each other. Can they even be sued for something like that? Out of curiosity. My knowledge regarding law etc is limited.
    But offering very specific selling points for the sake of selling as soon as possible, then not doing what you said you would, very wrong right?

I have all bits of text saved on my laptop.

Still awaiting response from OnePlusUna. She's looking into my case right now... Although there won't be anything she can do for it to arrive before Monday lol.

6. OneRNDPHLive

I feel like a virgin teenage girl that's met her dream guy who made her all these promises and she sleeps with him, but comes to find out that he was full of lies and only wanted her body... emotional RAPE. :(

7. OneRNDPHLive

I'll look into the legal action and let you know, I know a judge and a few lawyers. This is false advertisement at it's best! :mad:

8. Neffstarr
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

9. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Like, even this, if you put this next to the promises they made after and during the reveal, 'PRIORITY' shipping, and the like.

How incredibly false is this information? Keep in mind, one of those canned replies a 5 year old could've come up with. the information provided about the order still being 'processed' was the reason of me even contacting the support. Then they DARE replying that "my order is being processed, and it might take longer due to holidays" and other bullshit. I knew that beforehand. I knew that when I ordered. STILL it should've been here the 23rd, not DISPATCHED the 23rd.

"I can feel the hype and I understand you would like to know about the status of the shipment of your order. I will be more than glad to check it for you.

I checked your order and it's currently being processed in our warehouse. Please be informed that the orders would take 1-3 business days for processing. There's also an estimated 7-10 business days to receive your package, which does not include public holidays and weekends."

And, even then I could've done with not having the phone now, just how on god's green earth is my Order Page on the OnePlus site STILL showing it'll arrive today? Am I supposed to sit in front of my dad's office all night waiting for DHL to pop by? Or should I assume DHL might have their things in order, and wait for the 26th? /s

10. TheMuffinDoctor
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

TheMuffinDoctor , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Yes, I ordered it with the accessories bundle, the one including the bullets v2, case, screen protector and cable.

11. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

nitesh2cool , Jun 23, 2017 :
    exactly even after the false advertising if one plus had updated the orders mentioning updated estimated dispatch and delivery I don't think i would have been so pissed. I cant focus on my study and been continuously refreshing the order history page. Shows Shipped out and no tracking order as of now.

12. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

nitesh2cool , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Anyone from Germany who has received? I think Germany dispatches are on hold. I heard one reached in Greece, Poland, Romania etc.

13. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Holy ****. Can you check your order page when you ordered it exactly? This could provide me with all the proof I need.

I'm in the exact same boat, ordered the exact same things. A 128GB one too? With the EXACT same accessories, also in The Netherlands.

My package is still in fuckin' Poland.

14. TheMuffinDoctor
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

According to the OnePlus order Page it was on june 20th at 18:50:41.
    I have a friend who has also ordered it, just five minutes after me, with a little bit more accessories and his order is also in Poland still.

Hopefully this helps you :)

15. OneRNDPHLive

Clearly blatant False advertisement to set and surpass goals for their own benefit while those who participated in their success, their "customers", are treated unfairly and improperly having spent their hard earned and some not so hard earned money... :mad:

16. TheMuffinDoctor
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

Oh and a 128gb model as well, yes.

17. bleedingteal
    Eclair Jun 23, 2017

bleedingteal , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Got an update on my order.

Order was submitted at 9:46am PDT on 6/20. Shipping info was submitted on 6/21 at 8:48pm, which was the day after the event. Phone was picked up by FedEx at 3:30pm on 6/22. Phone departed origin location at 7:56 pm on 6/22 from City of Industry, CA (less than 400 miles from me).

I've received no further update since last night. Initial estimated delivery time was today. Current estimated delivery time: Monday 6/26 before 8pm.

I don't blame OnePlus on this as I've had weird shipping issues from City of Industry in the past with FedEx. But the disappointment of ordering within 15 mins of the release which included expedited shipping, and (at least as of now) scheduled to actually receive the phone 6 days later isn't a fun experience. Especially when I'm seeing so many people who ordered much later than I did get their phone much earlier than I will. *sad panda*

18. Dubroc
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

Dubroc , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I received a DHL tracking code a while ago.

My OP5 will arrive on Monday, June 26 and not today, Friday June 23 as I expected.

Neffstarr likes this.
  19. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

HAHAHA. Okay to the one saying I shouldn't expect anything from OnePlusUna either, here's the reply I got after she looked into my situation for multiple hours:

"Hi. We've received a massive amount of orders as we recently launched the OnePlus 5, which is a little bit difficult for warehouse and courier to process all orders in a short time. This is why you received notification that the estimated delivery time was adjusted to June 26. We truly apologize for the slight delay and hope you would bear with us and love OnePlus 5 when it is delivered to you."

Gee thanks, a canned response with some tiny personal twists for a totally new and enlightening experience.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017

20. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Wow. I literally ordered a FULL HOUR before you did.

This proves everything, thanks!